Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. (7444 Views)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / For Your Best And Best On Pop Design, Interior And Exterior Decoration. / For Your Best And Best On Pop Design, Interior And Exterior Decoration Plasterp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Let me handle your work from anywhere........is the work small or big ? Is the surface of the wall smooth or bad,are you looking towards the building coming out like a palace,yes......my major concern is to make the house come in beauty.....Pop interior and exterior decoration is my greatest concern and experts to handle.... Pls do call to handle for you.....
Thanks God bless.
My number remain the same at it showing ....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Sir
Did you remember her kitchen should be like a palace where she cook and enjoy herself ? Daddy ! Your sitting room,also to come in good looks in time of that latest football matches ? Yes ...... Dining, to be good finishing in time of meals. The bed room to be more enjoy to relax after day works.....Hmmmmm.....The walls should be smoother than never before....

Call to give a direction to check........i will handle it and make you smile.

@ End, will be a kudos to me...........
Call ! Let work together...
Anywhere any place....
Thanks.
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
@ mr squarelead.......greatest thanks....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello nairaland ........... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
It another beautiful morning....
Good morning all nairaland.....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Happy weekend to all nairaland.....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Good morningggggg nairaland.....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2017
May God bless all nairaland member........

Still on business..... We are ready to work as we do promise.....
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Good day people.. : sad shocked sad shocked
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Good day nairaland people...
Thanks for your calls,chat and time spending with me....
We expect more of your calls.....
Thanks to people who challenge that thought it wouldn't possible,we start and almost finished..... Thanks God.
My thanks to a good friend (Ogo oluwa) my best clients , friend and love one....
We are waiting for your response and your work as well.
Call or chat....... Available all time.
Thanks
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Mr Redcliff
Come to see what you don't believe on me.....We are almost finished it....
More was even adding,do a good work for people,there you have continuity's...
Pls always find out things before you comment......Be a good Nigeria to help not to discourage there action cool cool shocked
Get us part of people to perform our actions in there home.....
Thanks.
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Good morning all nairaland member.....
Thanks alot for your calls.....
Mr Sunday from Ireland..... Thanks alot ,we keep to our promises as we delivered the best of your request.....Also Mrs Gbemishola from Ile Ife, thanks I will be there soon.....Mr owolabi from Ibadan,God knows you as I've not set my eye on you,but when you are ready,we join you sir....God bless you all.
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Good morning to all nairaland member....?
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2017
For all your call several times......
Thanks to everyone.....
Still expecting your call.
God bless.
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided
Amos1980:
Waooooooo
grin
Amos1980:
Waooooooo
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 5:17am On Sep 30, 2017
TO ALL CLIENT THAT CALL !
THANKS ! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU...... GOD BLESS.... KEEP CALLING PLS....WE XPECT MORE CALL FROM YOU !
Re: Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. by Amos1980(m): 4:17am On Apr 14, 2018
cry[color=#770077][/color]
Amos1980:
Thanks to everyone.....
God bless.
cool
Amos1980:
Thanks to everyone.....
God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mab Global Estate Abuja (gwarinpa And Life Camp Extension) / THE QUEEN'S GARDEN ANNEX II ISHERI GRA. JUST 5 MINUTES TO ALAUSA LAGOS. BUY NOW / Houses For Rent In Asaba Delta State, By Psv Consult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.