Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download (3609 Views)

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2007

Upcoming artiste Francis Dike has granted us the permission to download and enjoy his great rap track 'Eye Of The Needle'. The lyrics are also available below. Wow!

Eye of the Needle MP3

Free Mp3 Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zgl323 (check it out)

Eye of the Needle Lyrics

Chorus:
if through the eyes of the needle u cud see
then make up your mind, no matter the fight u will win
because life is too short for you to kill a dream
& it might get too tough as you continuing
besides u may need a little inner-mate
that 'll maybe relate & take away your inner hate
& then in the same vein u start to elevate
& as it comes to you, you begin to meditate

Verse1

if life was hard,it could never be this hard
from the begining it's been filled wit series of mishaps

if i could choose it would never be this path
totally derailing in ma' view of gettin a head-start

from the scratch while we match through this path
& see why 2 out of three people skip ther' breakfast
don't mismatch, it's just the usual impact
of 20 dollars as a mans monthly paypack (Wow!)

I lay back while i read 'em papers
cases needing attention, craving way hard

people lamenting, praying dear God
if the sufferings continue send me down the grave yard

becomes the case of the symetry
where your life becomes your mortal enemy
& soon u think of penitentiary
b'because u want respites & no more fantasies

Chorus

verse 2

Wut could be worse than this?
A man seeing three kids grow & next thing he sees them go
all at once! is priceless,
in debris pieces,
even though all o' ther souls rest in peace

Wut could be worse than a man losing all his gat
In a wife, a mother & a honey pot

Wut could be worse than this?
it's second to none, mass deaths wit no gunshots & no storm

Wut could be worse than man, In all his wealth
kicking the green & making sure the family's well
suddenly he falls down on the ground
A very sad story but foe was no longer around

what could be worse than living your life without a strife
& thinking that people die only whenever they like

Wut could be worse than constant pain
& all of your life, U never knew from where it came

Chorus

verse 3

Wut could be meaner than me, this minute when i rehearse?
I wrote this song for the single reason of being heard

for the repose i'm really bleeding
I know this riddle feeling
if i could go on without the pains i'm really willing

The wounds gradually healing
trying to find bac my rythm
past seems like it's leaving
but scars won't stop revealing

i'm re-instilling the hope
of being able to cope
you hanging up yourself wit a rope?
it's dope!!

it's no humour,thers no mountain we can't climb
it's no news,to know thers nuttin we can't find
wherver we- ever, we'll do it all together
& walk together forever through the stormy weather

for we have reason, from that reason which made us sad
what we believe in, has deeper meaning & makes us glad
& in the end we'll make it stand, no doubt we can
& the rest will depend on how well we understand

Chorus(2ce)
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Christino(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
That's d isht right there man, great inspiration.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by kaydee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
O.k,i got the track directly from F6 but been chillin 4 the lyrics since November,it's kool,thanks Seun and thanks 2 F-Six for makin it available to us all.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by toyboy1(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2007
this music is tight, real tight, luv it,
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2007
Hmmm. Is anyone else on the forum familiar with the work of Francis as F6?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Christino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2007
Yea i know him as f-six or F6 he needs to say which exactly it is, cos like most people confuse Tupac for 2Pac, managers say it's Tupac!

Besides RnB stars, most rappers choose to go with a stage name and not their full name so I doubt if he'll go ahead with Francis Dike.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Yimsfred(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2007
Whose lyrics could be tighter than that?
This is classic
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2007
Less than 100 downloads so far? Hmmm hmmm, cry
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by kaydee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2007
Don't worry Seun,they all soon gon figure out what they've been missing.But i tell ya,mor than 100 pple already got the track thru me
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Yimsfred(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2007
Some's got it already. For example, I got it from F-six himself
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by gbengaijot(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2007
This aint a bad demo, grin grin

Great inspirational lyrics,

Do you mind if i do a piece on you on my blog at www.naijabrains.com ?. I'd appreciate an interview man.

Do send me an email @ gbenga@naijabrains.com so that i can get it on.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by naijafan(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2007
but why is this topic sticky? is someone (maybe dike) paying seun?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2007
This is to encourage more musicians to promote themselves by providing us with free samples to enjoy.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by naijafan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2007
ok, i get. does that mean you'll help promote my diss track on tianshie?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Macgreat(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2007
Seun! i know some guys who might need a help as well.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2007
I won't mind promoting other good musical tracks. Why not get in touch with me by email?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by Macgreat(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
Okay thanks.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by lalaboi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2007
wy not setup a section 4 promoting. instead of glueing dis thread as d first thread nhere. am tired of seeing it der. pls do somthing. its been der long enough.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by naijafan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
lol. me self don tire self.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by lalaboi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2007
abi?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by funmise(f): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
like d song its really cool esp d lyrics.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by kaydee(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2007
U mean y'all don't even wanna listen to the song? A diss track ain't a nice way 2 come up.Listen 2 inspiration and get celebrated.
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by smartsoft(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2007
wow nice song just downloaded mp3 to my phone, love the intro, he really tryed. you see there is notting like you singing a song thats a meaning. this song got meanings just listen to the lyrics and you will see what i meant. hey F6 more o r o r o, to your elbow
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by gbengaijot(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2007
F6, still waiting about our discussion oooooooo
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by bolajibaok(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2007
this niggas raps is so smooth. and its naija
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by 9ja4eva: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2008
Anyon has d song?
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by bolajibaok(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2008
@9ja4eva
i still have the song. thanks to seun . seun put up a link on bbc for us all to hear it. i recorded it with my lappy then. and thank God i kept the records. i will upload later for u on the official music request thread . that song is hot
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by bolajibaok(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2008
f6
Re: Francis Dike 'Eye Of The Needle' Lyrics & MP3 Download by jacktoco: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
I love free stuff.
corporate gifts

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold – Orente [video Download] / Which Site Can I Download Kc Presh Sio nkpo From? / Get The Messiah Babami Music Sheet By Ayo Oluranti In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.