Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... (1860 Views)

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by AfroSamurai: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
they stay in PH, and some of them have represented their universities some years ago in Nuga games etc... You are right, we hardly played with time except in some cases where we had many persons waiting to get their turn to play.....
This is usually the case with most Chess player(s) in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by OneManLegion(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Someday, these e-warriors will look back on the days their biggest achievement was being a known troll feared by most netizens of Nairaland.

They'd be embarrassed at how childish they'd acted and how puerile their antics must have seemed to intelligent folks. I wait for the day, though.

That one called Lezz is especially obnoxious, though. He attacked me with several alternate monikers and made it look like he had help. Smh. I wasn't any the wiser, then and I'm shamed to say i humored him and indulged him in a contretemps.

'Nyways, the motto now na 'If it's not making money, why the _fuck are you talking to me??'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy no e-brawls no Romanceland...
Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by Warhawk(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
[bThose guys talking abt chess...][/b]
Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ, BUSTEDgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017
SmellingAnus we need to talk please... Meet me on the other side.. Tnx.. undecided
Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by ogorwyne(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you asked a reasonable question that deserves an answer from me.... Yes I can play chess, Infact it's my favourite game... I love the fianchetto opening cool
Re: Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Sarah(of The Bible) Manipulated Abraham. Women Come And Explain Oo / I'm Finally Here!!!!!!!!! / Would You Smash Or Pass On These Female Body Builders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.