Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (100422 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Youngmolis: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
god help us all
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
70% of girls of this generation are like her
I concur...Tuale sir.
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by mengho(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jameslad:

I think pre-mature aging occur when one over-indulge in sex practices.

True, but not to dis extent, she is obviously not saying the truth about her age, don't know about the prostitution part though
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by saddabm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Now come and tell me which one is better, be married at the age of 18, or be everybody's bictch at 17.
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
Let me see those pretenders that would come here to scream angry
dat means girls dey bang well well these days...meeeennnhh d thing no get meter
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
alizma:
HOW MANY OF THEM CAN ACTUALLY TELL THE TRUE NUMBER ESPECIALLY THOSE GIRLS IN THE VILLAGE. I LIKE THE GIRL FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.

U know why I like this ur comment Cus I guess not of the ladies in ur immediate family and extended family are Nairalanders... Thats why the yarn no go pain me cus na all of us u chuck..... grin grin
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zendinho:
Nnah mehn.....
Odikwa risky o....
I cover my weapon of mass destruction from every 17 yr old dat will mention my name....

But that girl na real free giver o.
hmm....it is called Animasaun in yoruba
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Malayy:
forget that thing. some holes na disaster. I rather make use of my vaseline..

Lol... How u wan take know... If u Don open am u must finish what u started grin bros... Na una dey make vaseline cost for market shey
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
AlphaStyles:
lol funny u

Lol... I no fit shout grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Malayy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... How u wan take know... If u Don open am u must finish what u started grin bros... Na una dey make vaseline cost for market shey
vaseline still dey affordable.. ooo. if you see face, you go know how the hole go be..
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by jerrymej(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hehehe!!!!

she was actually in search of a Mandigo!
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Malayy:
vaseline still dey affordable.. ooo. if you see face, you go know how the hole go be..

Lol... This should be called "Knowing the hole from the face" bros... U need to wrote an article on that o grin grin
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... I no fit shout grin
.lol ok bae,no shout o
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
FINALLY!!!!!

An honest hoe!! gringringringrin
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Fourwinds: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Guy... I should take that as a slip of tongue... U dont generalize things like that.... So na for Akwa ibom Ashawo plenty shey?? sad
what is d meaning of Mbok.?
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Respect55(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
Let me see those pretenders that would come here to scream angry
Bird of a feather....
Ur dp has said it all.
Arant nonsense
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
what is d meaning of Mbok.?

Mbok is please!
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Benjom(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pprovost:
17 years old girl is not a kid nowadays cool

This is not strange to some of us.

grin

Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by harkibami27: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Bros... U just dey like everyone.... U sure say u no follow for who give this 17 year old girl belle so grin grin
for were,na me and u belle her,
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by harkibami27: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Am not only on Whatsapp.. Am on 2go too.... Lol... Like do u need to ask me if am on whatsapp when ur seeing me in nairaland Which one easy pass na grin grin
u dey kilometers,u no serious
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
harkibami27:
for were,na me and u belle her,

Lol... I no get sperm to give woman like me belle na.... Abi girl cum Don dey give another belle? sad
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Fourwinds: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Mbok is please!
ok ...thanks
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Chukazu: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
70% of girls of this generation are like her

that automatically means seventy percent of men are equally like that, because she is neither masturbating nor sleeping with animals, but men like you... so every man that has slept with her is as quilty
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
They prefer to impregnant their teens at home than to let them marry around 17/18yrs.
Is alright, Kwantinue grin
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by VastFinder: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
For yah life..

Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Olakunle007(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
She is trying to run away for the prison under the umbrella of ,"I am not 18 yet.

Congratulations to her...
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by Elbowroom: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
This was how many Igbos a.k.a biafrauds were born
Many of them don't know their fathers..

That's why you see them venting with much anger in their heart. .

Oyel money oyel
moneY

Omo Igbo from the yeast.. ..lol

Baby factory products

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by alizma: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

U know why I like this ur comment Cus I guess not of the ladies in ur immediate family and extended family are Nairalanders... Thats why the yarn no go pain me cus na all of us u chuck..... grin grin
e pain you?
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by HMZi: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
17 ke?....abi na prick make her old
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by HMZi: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elbowroom:
This was how many Igbos a.k.a biafrauds were born
Many of them don't know their fathers..

That's why you see them venting with much anger in their heart. .

Oyel money oyel
moneY

Omo Igbo from the yeast.. ..lol

Baby factory products
its not hard to know that you are a retard......sorry .
Re: I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) by micflo28(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
why is everyone faulting her age and not her blown-up pussy sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.