Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? (6266 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Fresh UK, US, Ghana And Nigerian Accounts Available / How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
I am about to start a YouTube account but today, someone here said YouTube doesn't monetize nigerian accounts. Is this true?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
I need replies please
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
KSI is a nigerian.

Look him up

Why would dey be prejudiced for a country when individuals earn thousands of dollars for the google brothers for posting crap on there regardless of their nationalities.

The highest paid youtuber is swedish.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by dgbanj: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Not true I earn money with my youtube account. Make sure to monetize your videos by applying for it.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Tolzeal(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Diamondqueen:
I am about to start a YouTube account but today, someone here said YouTube doesn't monetize nigerian accounts. Is this true?

Of course, You'd make your money YouTube Ad sense, Moreover ad sense is not the only means of making money with YT. First grow your audience, When you have good audience you can easily get partners for product promotion.

That is actually limited to your preferred niche and content originality.
What you trying to Vblog about ?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Of course, You'd make your money YouTube Ad sense, Moreover ad sense is not the only means of making money with YT. First grow your audience, When you have good audience you can easily get partners for product promotion.

That is actually limited to your preferred niche and content originality.
What you trying to Vblog about ?

random picture compilations.
E.g 20 times butt implants failed.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Tolzeal(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Diamondqueen:

random picture compilations.
E.g 20 times butt implants failed.

I thought you'll be standing in front of camera and talking about life issue or relationship stuffs.
If you really bank .. You need originality ! Like something coming outta yourself. There 1001+ people doing what you want to get engaged with already. It's mostly oversaturated.

You could as well get strikes for Non-royalty free contents..
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Tolzeal:

I thought you'll be standing in front of camera and talking about life issue or relationship stuffs.
If you really bank .. You need originality ! Like something coming outta yourself. There 1001+ people doing what you want to get engaged with already. It's mostly oversaturated.

You could as well get strikes for Non-royalty free contents..

I feel that's what people watch more. Those kind of videos get a lot of views. I've come across several channels with this same niche that were created in 2015 with 50 millions of views already. Meanwhile makeup/beauty and relationship channels will use 3 years to get there. Please can you explain what you meant by getting strikes for non-royalty free content?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2016
dgbanj:
Not true I earn money with my youtube account. Make sure to monetize your videos by applying for it.

am i not supposed to have a few subscribers first?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
KSI is a nigerian.

Look him up

Why would dey be prejudiced for a country when individuals earn thousands of dollars for the google brothers for posting crap on there regardless of their nationalities.

The highest paid youtuber is swedish.

thank you
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Horpsy17(m): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2016
ive linked my adsense with my youtube channel....wanna use it with cpa and ppc and ppc.......aiming higher to get more earnings....
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Horpsy17:
ive linked my adsense with my youtube channel....wanna use it with cpa and ppc and ppc.......aiming higher to get more earnings....

how many subscribers do you have?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by 1990news: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Linked my YouTube with Google Adsense, and I already posted a video with one views and nah me view am, with zero subscriber.. Let's form a team here, and take it to whatsapp, so we can be the best team and earn the best money. Who is with me.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
1990news:
Linked my YouTube with Google Adsense, and I already posted a video with one views and nah me view am, with zero subscriber.. Let's form a team here, and take it to whatsapp, so we can be the best team and earn the best money. Who is with me.

I don't think that's a great idea. It's better you share it on social media if it is very interesting. What is the video about?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Exclusiveslog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRd2B81h4u_KNEBVnWjqVHg

am A vlogger with 71 subscribers guys lets work together so as to earn together as well above is my channel url
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Rhiya: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Exclusiveslog:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRd2B81h4u_KNEBVnWjqVHg

am A vlogger with 71 subscribers guys lets work together so as to earn together as well above is my channel url

please how did you link your adsense account?? People are sayin Google don't accept Nigerian accounts??how true?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Blogtrovert(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Diamondqueen:

YouTube does... got AdSense approval in 2days

Subscribe to my channel...
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeAqRovGQ3f2SW-E7bU82fg
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Exclusiveslog(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rhiya:

please how did you link your adsense account?? People are sayin Google don't accept Nigerian accounts??how true?

have you monetize your videos??

Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Rhiya: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Exclusiveslog:

Not yet...I want understand how the adsense creation process works. Before I strt monetizing....i read somewhere tht adsense can't be linked to naija accounts except dorm or payoneer account? I want to verify before continuing with the process
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by profpromise: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Rhiya:

Not yet...I want understand how the adsense creation process works. Before I strt monetizing....i read somewhere tht adsense can't be linked to naija accounts except dorm or payoneer account? I want to verify before continuing with the process

Hit me to get detailed explanation at whatsapp 08033625989
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Rhiya:

yes, you must need a dorm account. That what bloggers use too
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2016
grin
1990news:
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by 1990news: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin

Why you dey laf me nah grin
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin
1990news:

Why you dey laf me nah grin
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by 1990news: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin grin
grin grin grin , you are still laughing, are you a laughing jagass
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin
A jackall, no! But a laughing hyena, yes! grin
1990news:
grin grin grin , you are still laughing, are you a laughing jagass
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by 1990news: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin grin
A jackall, no! But a laughing hyena, yes! grin

Lolz , you be Hayena, and you are typing, you must be Human Hayena grin
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Picture a blue patterned hyena drinking caffeine and sitting butt naked at the counter with a tophat on its head in a Chinese restaurant. That's me right noW
1990news:

Lolz , you be Hayena, and you are typing, you must be Human Hayena grin
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Exclusiveslog:

can I monetize my account immediately after creating it?
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by 1990news: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Picture a blue patterned hyena drinking caffeine and sitting butt naked at the counter with a tophat on its head in a Chinese restaurant. That's me right noW
omo, you go sabi dream oo. grin
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Exclusiveslog(m): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Diamondqueen:

can I monetize my account immediately after creating it?

yeah with or without videos you can monetize your account

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.