Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Was Your First Heartbreak Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Heartbreak Like (2388 Views)

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Yuneehk(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
but u knw how to act like patience ozorkwor abi? Iffa konk u eh
No sir I do not know how to act. By the way how old are you that you wanna knock "an old aunt"?
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

No sir I do not know how to act. By the way how old are you that you wanna knock "an old aunt"?
u are bored dis nyt.. bye. kiss
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Yuneehk(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
u are bored dis nyt.. bye. kiss
I just felt like disturbing you but you don't have my time so I'll just go to bed. Goodnight shuga
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

I just felt like disturbing you but you don't have my time so I'll just go to bed. Goodnight shuga
lol.. I wonder how u can be such a romantic someborri.. smiley
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by OneManLegion(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anastasia na bastard geh. Very crazy and unpredictable; guess that's why i fell for her in the first place. Me na bad man wey nor dey love up but Anastasia bleeped me up. Made me fall in love and broke my heart too. Eez all good sha, she made me update my emotional security settings.
Mh hear say any woman break my heart again.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
sinaj:
yea some tongue

You and I know that you fall within the category of these "some."

See, you can try to build a strong emotional wall around your heart, and can try to reinforce this wall in whatever way possible. But the truth is, when you meet someone you genuinely love, and you begin to invest emotionally and affectionately into your relationship with this person, this emotional barricade just collapses, and all that would remain would be the soft, emotional Sinaj that just wants to be loved and respected by the guy she loves and respects. And when these needs are not met, you'd lapse into sadness and painful regret.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Heartbreak
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by midehill(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was feeling cold all through
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2016
OneManLegion:
Anastasia na bastard geh. Very crazy and unpredictable; guess that's why i fell for her in the first place. Me na bad man wey nor dey love up but Anastasia bleeped me up. Made me fall in love and broke my heart too. Eez all good sha, she made me update my emotional security settings.
Mh hear say any woman break my heart again.

Pretty name..

What did she do ? .... Not to laugh at your heartbreak but I sit back and eat popcorn when a guy has his heart broken... It's like ncaww shame , did it hurt undecided

Girls get their hearts broken all the time...
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Dreyl(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Lalasticlala what was your first heartbreak like
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by Dreyl(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Chai!

Indeed uwa choro ikpu mehn! grin grin
lol i sure did a lot of crazy things for love then.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by ikp120(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Dreyl:
lol i sure did a lot of crazy things for love then.

Lolzzz grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by pennytrate: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ when I lost ma money to a job scam angry I felt so heartbroken °↫ [/i]
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by OneManLegion(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Softbamboo:

Pretty name..

What did she do ? .... Not to laugh at your heartbreak but I sit back and eat popcorn when a guy has his heart broken... It's like ncaww shame , did it hurt undecided

Girls get their hearts broken all the time...

Oh,it hurt like hell, trust me. Me threw away my guards and went all in for the puppy love shii. We good now sha; but a lesson was learnt: don't fall in love with all of you, irriz a bad idea.

It did hurt too; like real bad. What about you? You seem like you got a tale to tell; let's hear it.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak Like by JuanDeDios: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:

You and I know that you fall within the category of these "some."

See, you can try to build a strong emotional wall around your heart, and can try to reinforce this wall in whatever way possible. But the truth is, when you meet someone you genuinely love, and you begin to invest emotionally and affectionately into your relationship with this person, this emotional barricade just collapses, and all that would remain would be the soft, emotional Sinaj that just wants to be loved and respected by the guy she loves and respects. And when these needs are not met, you'd lapse into sadness and painful regret.
This applies to men too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's He Trying To Do Here? 18+ photo / Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.