Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar (1310 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / I Will Earn N1 As Salary Every Year If Elected As President - Atiku / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by a9united(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hello,you can now join an online forum of Nigerian Vice President and expected Nigerian presidental election winner,Atiku Abubakar,to access his latest information,discussion as well well his related activities using a simple link,just click

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Atiku_Abubakar
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by shango(m): 3:02am On Jan 11, 2007
shame on you
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by saintchux(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2007
shango:

shame on you

Why shame on him?
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by Kayor(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2007
Amongst our presidential candidates, isn't there a person of integrity,capable and competent 2 lead our nation other than Atiku? Atiku is too tainted and compromised 2 fit that role. While patriotic Nigerians are advocating MORAL RE-GENERATION, you are advocating MORAL DE-GENERATION. With people like u around, It's no suprise that IBB would want 2 be president.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by bigspif(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2007
Nobody is saying that only Atiku is capable to rule Naija, no be him fault, let the other contenders come out and sell themselves to the Nigerian populace just the way Atiku is doing, This is what politics is all about.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by twinstaiye(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2007
Even when you know that the other candidates you are talking about, those that are really capable among them has no opportunity to steal our wealth so they can sell themselves to us. Atiku can sell himself to us today because he has our ill-gotten money. Atiku is so engrossed in becomming our next President that he is throwing caution to the winds. He idolised Yar'Adua (the late) so much he spearheaded a legacy house in his name in Abuja, yet when PDP picked his brother as their Presidential candidate, he still wants to contest against him instead of rallying round him after all he has been VP for 8 years.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by pucho(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2007
shame on any one who joins this group. can you just imagine
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by McKren(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
the site is not even very inviting, it looks so unserious which tells a lot about the person Atiku.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by Danmasani(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
I think people are entilted to their opinions and viewpoints. It makes no sense saying "shame on you" if someone opts out for Atiku. This is a democracy and everyone has a right to vote and be voted for. When u start saying 'shame on someone" for his choices, then u become dictatorial just like those who ruined Naija.
Allow people to express their will please. I will not vote for Atiku neither am i his fan but i believe that people should have their say!
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by McKren(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2007
Democrats are at it again.

What is this talk of being a Democrat about? A number 2 citizen that sees nothing good in his own government and yet not man enough to resign. He lacks integrity and its a big shame for any Nigerian youth to make such a man his role model.

BIG BIG BIG SHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by Roscodaddy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2007
Atiku is better than all the people we have contesting at this time for that post.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by Mariory(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2007
Atiku is no better than shit. They both stink but shit doesn't talk crap like Atiku does.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by TerraCotta(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2007
The guy put some serious money into public relations and hiring campaign consultants when he was in the US. Who had ever heard of Atiku fans with an online forum? Atiku wey no sabi simple calculator, let alone computer cheesy. McKren is exactly right--if Atiku had any integrity, he would have resigned from OBJ's cabinet a long time ago and mounted an aggressive campaign to prosecute him. The guy's dirty, and he knows that his immunity against prosecution as VP is the only reason he's not cooling his heels with the likes of Tafa Balogun and Adolphus Wabara today.

Lest we start hearing from his PR handlers, I've got no particular fondness for OBJ if he proves to be corrupt. He should be investigated after this year's elections too. It's just pathetic that Atiku's only defense for his undeniable corruption is that Obasanjo is even more corrupt.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by alabiyemmy(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2007
The man is trying to portray himself as a saint to gain political followership and to score cheap political points - Nigerians will remember he is part of the same government for more than 8 years - whatever failure this government has - he himself had been part and nothing will exonorate him - or is he saying he had been quiet for 8 years? If he had been quiet for 8 years, then he doesnt have the good of Nigerians at heart - let him just wise up.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by atiku07(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2007
see i have always said times without number that all this so called nigerians in diaspora will oneday end up breaking this country with their wide mouth. i magine someone staying thousands of kilometers aways assuming what is going on in nigeria and when u ask them they will say CNN say this ben tv say that crazy set of ppl.

If u ppl are men and women of of integrity as u have all said then why don't u ppl get ur stinking ass off here and vote 4 the right ppl all they know is "blow grammar" like a demented proffessor and nothing to show.

If you know u don't want atiku to emerge then u guys can come home and do ur assignment as in work against his ambition silly ppl.

All this years u have being voicing out what has come out of it moreover u ppl will stay here on net saying rubish, just come and have a look at the illiterates the way they are being mobilised for the elections then u will get the fucking facts into ya heads better still elites votes don't count in nigeria and especially the educated one's .

so i will like u ppl to respect ur selves and get the hell down here and make things right cause there is nothing u can do from there.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by atiku07(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2007
Why the fuss on atiku alone afterall na breeze blow wey fowl yansh open.

what would u have to say in the issue of anambra state wey them governor to be they helep una presido carry money run go yankee we dem catch am at the end of the day he still win dem primaries crazy talk!

ABEG MAKE UNA GO SLEEP
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by alabiyemmy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
Atiku07 - what are u blabbing about like a demented megaphobic and volopictic brussela that u are?
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by atiku07(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2007
Well u heard me right if u are not a demented fool, just get it straight into ur brain it is the truth the holy truth 4 heaven sake crazy set of ppl

only god knows how many years u don leave naija. stinkin old fool
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by alabiyemmy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2007
hmmm- just to wonder - I just came back from Nija three days ago - one of up to six visits I make home yearly.
Re: Join An Online Fans Of Nigerian Vice President,atiku Abubakar by LadyT(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2007
alabiyemmy:

hmmm- just to wonder - I just came back from Nigeria three days ago - one of up to six visits I make home yearly.

Dont prove yourself to this fool on Atiku's payroll.

Hey excuse me mister man atiku07 I sincerely hope Atiku is paying you for supporting him because it would be truly sad that you were wasting your time like this if you wasnt getting paid!

Atiku is an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra People Are Like Belgians - Great Traders== Belgian Ambassador To Nig / Oshiomhole Orders Arrest Of 9 Petrol Dealers / 2011: Godfathers And The Intrigues Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.