Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. (919 Views)

Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Delonn(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
In spite of a passionate plea by a housewife to the court to save her 18-year-old marriage, an Agege Customary Court in Lagos granted the prayers of her 50-year-old husband and businessman, Kingsley Onyenobi, and severed the relationship. Mr. Onyenobi accused his wife of, among others, giving the car he bought for her to her pastor as “sowing seed.” The court ruled that allegations of infidelity and threat to life brought against the woman by the husband were weighty enough to warrant the dissolution of the marriage. The President of the court, Mr Phillip Williams, who handed down the verdict, said he was fully convinced that the couple could no longer live together as husband and wife. “The two of you should go your separate ways without any molestation or harassment,” he ruled. “The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the wife still claims she loves her husband.” The petitioner had on Feb. 11 filed a petition against his wife, Chioma, citing lack of care, infidelity and threat to life. The mother of two, who is also businesswoman, denied the allegations and pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying “I still love my husband.” “Please help me to beg him, I am not ready to leave my husband because I still love him,” she said. Earlier, the petitioner told the court that the wife had not given him peace of mind. He described the woman as careless and uncaring as her attitude led to the death of their set of twins. The estranged husband said he bought a brand new car for her only for her to give out the car to her church pastor on the pretext of “sowing seed”. “I injected millions of naira into her business and she could not give proper account till date; my wife is wasteful.’’ In her defence, the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue. “So, l left my car, jewellery and other things for the church.’’ She said she could not stay at home most of the time because of the spiritual war the petitioner and his family had been waging against her. “My pastor advised me to leave the house for some time.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/gave-pastor-car-bought-sowing-seed/
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by omowumeee(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
SMH
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by tempex88(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai. This is front page material. Let couples learn. God is not author of confusion. She should stop lying about being inspired by the spirit. Her pastor is probably a sweet talker full of cliches and black magic for oppression.

She has lost her crown due to silly reasoning.
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Martinez19(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can someone tell me where there is seed sowing in the Bible? Fake men of God causing troubles and havoc. What happened to freely have you received and freely shall you give undecided

#religionisaproblem
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by GbovoLee(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
wait o..my pastor said this,my pastor said that..
dont members have their own brain to think about what is right for them?..
to think of of it pastors nr dey reject some kind seeds self
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by softwerk(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Let her go and marry the pastor. At least she will get to drive the car as the pastor's wife or concubine. grin grin
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Martinez19(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
softwerk:
Let her go and marry the pastor. At least she will get to drive the car as the pastor's wife or concubine. grin grin
pastor will tell her that how can she drive the seed she has sown. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
That Pastor should be jailed. Criminals destroying homes left, right and centre. If i was in the mans shoes, i would have personally deleted that hungry criminal pastor before sending out the senseless female goat. There are still responsible men of God though angry sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by uboma(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Another gullible woman
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by DelTel(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue. “So, l left my car, jewellery and other things for the church.[b][/b]

Plus the clothes you had on that day right?!!! Why are our people so gullible.

Pls stop lying or saying what you don't know about the Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit wont advise a wife to abandon her home.
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please at what AGE do we expect LADIES to start displaying common sense.....??
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Martinez19(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please at what AGE do we expect LADIES to start displaying common sense.....??
with religion, nobody is too old to be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by enoqueen: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why didn't she sow the car into my life.
Re: Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. by Martinez19(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
enoqueen:
Why didn't she sow the car into my life.
where is your casock? Are you a pastor? If to say life na money, people would sow their life as seed.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Pregnant And Get Rid Of Infertility / 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics / Buy Your Family A Home For As Low As 85,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.