Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? (2832 Views)

Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by sjeezy8: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ post
Even though youre foolish theres some truth in what you said. Seeing from the previous posts i gather some people think its a crime to be rich in Nigeria and actually enjoy.
buts its not everyone in the diaspora that thinks like that.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
How can people who wake up in the morning and start drinking beer and pepper soup like they do in nigeria not be happy?but at the long they cry because there is no way people can sustain a good living without working hard,you have to put in to take out.

Life is gravitational,it falls and shatters when it is not held.You have to hold on strong to carry on strong.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by Radiant(f): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
walakolobo:

Radiant,

You are an idiot who cant read and understand- i dont live abroad anymore, i only holiday abroad. Shut the f up.

Didn't you just say you live in the UK?

I live in the UK off my legitimate business in Nigeria - I get money to live on from Nigeria, from the investment we have made back home

Live is present tense. Go learn English you dirty monkey!
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by sjeezy8: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
the poster is a dumb
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by walakolobo: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^Exactly what your Mum said to your Dad when you were born.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by walakolobo: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Radiant:

Didn't you just say you live in the UK?

Live is present tense. Go learn English you dirty monkey!

Smelly pussied ignoramus- see yah head like snake wey trailer don waka pass him head- ogbono soup like u.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by Radiant(f): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2009
Grow up dummy! cheesy
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by sjeezy8: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2009
walakolobo:

^^^^Exactly what your Mum said to your Dad when you were born.

so my mother said " the poster is dumb " to my father when i was born

ok lol
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by sleekp1: 1:37am On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

You have the guts to publicly say you lived in a foreign land for twenty years,u are really colo.

I wonder why you didn't notice the absurdity and incongruity in some of your statements. Is this how your "brain" works?
A little while ago you thought I lived in Nigeria, now am "colo" because I said you're a sad parody of a black man who hates his birth country.
Am beginning to think by replying your  post I lend credence and undeserved gravitas to a ranting visa-less slowpoke seeking attention.
Your rant is diddly squat, it makes no f*cking sense.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by ogajim(m): 2:43am On Nov 20, 2009
sleek_p:

I run a business in Nigeria and have invested in real estate, and if this is how your brain works you would have nothing to return to in 20yrs.
(Did you say you live in Nigeria or Europe)?You just contradicted yourself there because that's my position. People still make it in Nigeria in the midst of all the chaos.There are lots of people here who make valid criticism and they are to be applauded, my gripe is with people who are  having a bad day and logging on to pour scorn on Nigeria. People like your idiot self, those who believe the govt is to blame for all ills in our society.

I neither live in Nigeria or Europe so let's get your brain off gear 1 and try shifting to 2 or higher! I visit Europe when I want to see old friends.

I thought it was the business of govt. to provide security, you sound limited in your knowledge of basic elementary stuff so I won't bore you when this sh*t gets heavy. The good Lord has seen to it that I never have a bad day so that crap of dumping on Nigeria for any reason other than for them to get their act together is nonsense because you obviously haven't been to my environment and can't make any judgment calls here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Folks like you don't deserve any lecture from well meaning folks because you might not be able to process the information, come and see Nigerians excel here dude then we'll see what you post after that. Most of us want the best for Nigeria not because we can't cut it here but because it would have been more rewarding doing this at home. Stop acting like an illegitimate child that needs papa's love and smell the coffee, who says I can't be a landlord here if I want to? Free Country dude! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by r231(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

so my mother said " the poster is dumb " to my father when i was born

ok lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he didn't think about dat one
nice one
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by sayso: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2009
this topic is good,come this Xmass they will frown more.
Re: Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? by Mublock90: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2009
Where is the fact behind this post? This is nothing but a useless warfront for more division amongst Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Reject Foi Bill Again / Uk Newspaper Detail How Oando Made Its Whopping Quarterly N3.1 Billion Profit By / Fg To Sell 51% Stake In Electricity Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.