Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please (865 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
A friend of mine is at a cross road. He is in love with a girl from a wealthy family, my guy is a graduate but he isn't working @ the moment and he is someone I believe has a prospect to achieve great feet in the future.

The girl happened to be from a different tribe #factor, the girl is in her mid twenties and she has vow to stay with the guy but the parents re seriously on her nerve, the problem now is the girl father doesn't even like the guy tribe at all and even called a meeting with the guy to offer him 5 million naira for him to leave his daughter alone that he has arranged for a proper suitor for his daughter........

My guy is seriously troubled couple with the fact that he is broke and looking for money for his MSC.
Ur contributions on how to diligently tackle ds issue
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by alterswerve(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Your guy (you) should leave the girl alone.

Love becomes suffering without money.

Your guy (you) shouldn't take the 5 mill. It'll be a disgrace in future.

You say he (you) have potential. Well, actualize the potential, then come back for the babe. Money will blind the father's eye towards tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by ken19: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
said it all
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by tee59(f): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why ar u sayn my guy whn u ar d one? Use your brain.
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol. Bro collect the money, do ur masters, buy land build bongalow or fix am for deposit till u finish ur masters in 2yrs so e go plenty small to build small duplex. Or if ur papa get house weh u inherit, then invest the money in a good business.

You did not ask for the money neither did you steal it. He offered it to you in peace, o boy start planning your life with it. So you can get married to the person God has called your wife (this one is certainly not) and live well with your family in this recession. God has written that she'll be your ladder to stepping high without cheating or scammming her.
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Simple equation, not quadratic or simultanous equation...this is just simple/linear equation....collect the 5milligram then continue seeing the girl descreetly until you 've established yourself with the 5milligram...but it will cost you wisdom and risk o...wish i was in your shoes, i trust myself on things like this sha...as you are secretly dating her, she on her own side should be siphoning money from her father or his coy and be supporting you, before you know it you are a millionaire with great accets...so, at this age and time parents still force and chose wives/husbands for their sons/daughters, smhundecided…i'm sure the girl is igbo, the guy is either akwa ibom or yoruba...igbo been tribalistic, dunno why.

1 Like

Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
alterswerve:

You say he (you) have potential. Well, actualize the potential, then come back for the babe. Money will blind the father's eye towards tribalism.
lol..... Seriously am not the type that hide or say stuff using anyone in disguise if it's me I ll state the obvious, thanks for the advise though
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sounds like nollywood
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
tee59:
Why ar u sayn my guy whn u ar d one? Use your brain.
believe me.........It's not me.
I said my big tym friend........why ll I deny if it's me in the first place
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Sexxkillz: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol. . .

Very simple something.

Shebi the girl has vowed NEVER to leave you. Never means "no matter the consequences", abi? Fine. You and the girl should put heads together on what business 5 million can start. If you have a good business strategy, no how you wont at least make 50% of that money in a year. Unless of course, you're a dummy. But let's assume you aren't a dummy. The idea is to collect that 5m as a loan, while you both work hard together to make the money and return to her father. 5million is not 5 thousand. There are 6 fucking zeros behind that 5. i.e 5,000,000.

Some parents these days can be very stubborn and believe they know it all. All they'll do right now is put you both asunder and frustrate your lives, and in years to come, they'll die and leave you both with the consequences of their own selfish decision, and then you both would regret marrying the wrong persons, blame your parents for frustrating you both, blame yourselves for not taking the fucking 5 million naira right now and giving a shot at your own happiness. You both have to agree to this plan. Suggest it to her and see if she agrees.

I've just shown you the future. Use your head. A girl that loves you and vows never to leave you would expect you to do anything that means you keep on fighting for a future for you both. . .

Anything, also includes collecting the fucking 5 million naira! wink

-_-

3 Likes

Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by 2dice01: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
looks like have watch diss movie before
Van vicker was the broke guy, yvonne nelson was the rich girl
Badman kanayo 0 kanayo was the girls father
You all should know who the mother was?
Re: In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Doctorfitz: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
alterswerve:

Hahahaha. Wicked

(1) (Reply)

??? / Why Can't We All Get Along. / Let Me No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.