Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) (7238 Views)

She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened / Sweet! Hot Photos Of Fitness Model Drives Men Crazy On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nneka my sister friend cousin wanted suya badly this night, so she called okafor timo jnr and told him that if he loves her, he should prove his love by buying her suya this night. so okafor jnr quickly ran from his place at ikotun to nneka place at ikeja and then he went to the mallam selling the suya to get her the sweet hot suya, she truly enjoyed it and she drank viju milk to balance the equation, okafor spent up to 1000 naira to buy the suya, even though he was crying, he told nneka that it was the onions that was shooking his eyes, that it was tears of joy cheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where the viju milk come from na, she only demanded for suya.
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by iraborosasu: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is this how u use to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
and u had to create a topic? Issokay
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
u just so fĂșcked right now.. angry
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by chimdi101: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know if you attended any school to be taught punctuation or at least how to communicate

1 Like

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by devilmaycry: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
to think I came here to see this

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Where the viju milk come from na, she only demanded for suya.
baba, she get 10 dozens of viju milk for her fridge, so she no dey bother too much cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Defaramade(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

baba, she get 10 dozens of viju milk for her fridge, so she no dey bother too much cheesycheesycheesy
gringringrin
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by eaddyboy: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
you'll be okay

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
Nneka my sister friend cousin wanted suya badly this night, so she called okafor timo jnr and told him that if he loves her, he should prove his love by buying her suya this night. so okafor jnr quickly ran from his place at ikotun to nneka place at ikeja and then he went to the mallam selling the suya to get her the sweet hot suya, she truly enjoyed it and she drank viju milk to balance the equation, okafor spent up to 1000 naira to buy the suya, even though he was crying, he told nneka that it was the onions that was shooking his eyes, that it was tears of joy cheesycheesycheesy

Even though you're very stupid, this is still a very funny thing. . . LOL! grin grin grin
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2016
thatz nice,but i was promised pics angry
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by ameezy(m): 1:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Who cares

Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by hernandson(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Op the devil is plaiting ghana weaving with your brain
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Lillpo(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Tell me how dis one concern me?
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Vincent41(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha..very funny oooooo
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by queenitee(f): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2016
This wasn't what I expected..
Disappointed
Funny tho
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by Vincent41(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenitee:
Disappointed
Funny tho

wetin u expect naa
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by queenitee(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

wetin u expect naa
Same with yours
Re: She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) by hardbody: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenitee:
Disappointed
Funny tho

You came to see brutal forking baa

Same with me jare

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.