Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? (17052 Views)

Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
nope! but use it to hold body as u search for better ones. if you gwan relax with the 30k job, that's when there is a problem..
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by pennytrate: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ guy manage the one you've seen• °↫ [/i]

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Meritocracy: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Question to those who are condermning FG for given out NPOWER job for the same amount without interview and known well that some graduates are not even employable.

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by majour(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Not advisable

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Is nt ok but u have 2 juz manage it as ur beginning,wt time God will give u more.Is quite unfortunate dat Nigeria is a country were d dnt value graduates.

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by chadolistic(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Bakrabas:
T
hough it is not the dream job but Thank God. After the interview from 11:00am to 4:30pm Including oral and written and 30 minutes free style on how to handle the position if someone get the job.

Today I received the call that congratulation you are one of the successful candidate the Salary is 30k.

May almighty God bless our hustles... We shall not labor In vail

May Allah bliss it

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by ogawisdom(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:

Truth be told. Its bad bro. That cannot even cater his monthly needs.

He cant get a decent self contain in Lagos or Abuja with that amount.

Thats a bad start

At all at all na him worse pass, I kw alot of graduates working Mon to Saturday for jst 10k or less.

As a starter he shld squat with someone for sometime or rent a place with two other ppl starting is usually rough. This op could be earning over 200k in less than 5yrs time but must start somewhere first

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
lol, when I earn 30k weekly cheesy

just manage sha, it would get better

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by olash007: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
My first job was without pay for 3months. I learnt all I needed in the job and this it what made me what I am today.

The important thing is to identity if the job is a career job.
If you like the job
Can it add value to u

If u can't get all this from the job don't take it.

2 Likes

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by twosquare(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
H is for Hunger!

When hunger show u weeeen, u go know say na too much groundnut oil make puff-puff shine pass buns grin

Take it for a start. Anyone on this platform who advises u not to take it, has surely been sent to destroy u! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Profbukky(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Isoookay.
Does anyone know how much FG N-power plans to pay. I'm lucky to be among the selected even though I applied while serving and got to know just last week that my name was included.
But I really need to know how much FG plan to pay, I don't want to live on rumour. PLEASE BE POLITE.
Thanks
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Tolubory(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Bakrabas:
Though it is not the dream job but Thank God. After the interview from 11:00am to 4:30pm Including oral and written and 30 minutes free style on how to handle the position if someone get the job.

Today I received the call that congratulation you are one of the successful candidate the Salary is 30k.

If nah #30,000
you better take am.....
Abi nah #18,500 job you dey find?
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
3ok in this harsh economy

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by zeedof(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
When am thinking how to cope with future wife with 78k... There is always chance to thank God.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by yemitty203: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
U can accept the offer if 30k is enough to cater for your basic needs including transportation to work.Because it's bad to be idle.I got a job of 23k and I accepted it,it boosted my CV because of the work experience now I am a lecturer in a federal university .
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by yemitty203: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
zeedof:
When am thinking how to cope with future wife with 78k... There is always chance to thank God.

I am thinking of how to cope with 105k
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by kennynelcon(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:
Truth be told. Its bad bro. That cannot even cater his monthly needs.
He cant get a decent self contain in Lagos or Abuja with that amount.
Thats a bad start
Good day, please how can I reach you.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by kevoh(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
30 whaaaat? Alaye you have to double your hustle!

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Goldenheart(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:

And you are happy?

I really do not seem to understand our youths these days. You just graduated and the first thing you settled for is a job of N30,000 / mONTH?

Sorry bro no offence, do you plan to grow in life? What will N30,000/Month do for you?

Have you put into consideration monthly expenses?

There are vocational jobs you can do and get that amount in a day. So why settle for less? Bro not everything is a blue collar job. Get your hands dirty ( farm or do menial jobs if it pays you well ).

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by ipain: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:

And you are happy?

I really do not seem to understand our youths these days. You just graduated and the first thing you settled for is a job of N30,000 / mONTH?

Sorry bro no offence, do you plan to grow in life? What will N30,000/Month do for you?

There are vocational jobs you can do and get that amount in a day. So why settle for less? Bro not everything is a blue collar job. Get your hands dirty ( farm or do menial jobs if it pays you well ).

i have 5 persons ready to pay me 25k each right now after making a post on facebook yesterday. One just told me he was willing to start yesterday. When we talk about these things people think it's not possible.

BTW, come finish Bitcoin tutorial baba. Na so so sticker u dey send me.

Bro, if u want me to pay for your knowledge, let me know. I will pay.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Exponental(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
No amount is enough to earn. If it can cover your transport and little things, start if it can boost your CV. I experienced in too but luckily I got another job a month after. Consider what impact it can have on you in future, it shouldn't be based on survival. (I know of a young doctor that works freely in a federal hospital, you know what means)

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Does it come with some other benefits? Because transportation alone can take everything. Anyway, just see what you can learn.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by mercylicious234: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
There is dignity in labour.
I too started with 30k.I had to take the job to cater for my transportation to job interviews and take care of my needs.

Dont get carried away with the small money you get in the job,keep your eyes on the big picture.its a step to your destination.
Put in effort to make sure u get ur ideal job b4 one year. Most good coys do their tests on Saturdays , so use it.
Cut off unnecessary expenses. Eat beans and plantain for lunch ( cheap food)or take food to work....I did this for 9months.
Try to live walking distance to office if its possible. I got the experience and information that landed me my current job from that small job that many may havr despised.

Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by mercylicious234: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
ipain:
i have 5 persons ready to pay me 25k each right now after making a post on facebook yesterday. One just told me he was willing to start yesterday. When we talk about these things people think it's not possible.

BTW, come finish Bitcoin tutorial baba. Na so so sticker u dey send me.

Bro, if u want me to pay for your knowledge, let me know. I will pay.

Don't mind ymodulus. I don pm the guy tire.
I don't mind an eBook if he has one.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by ipain: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
mercylicious234:

Don't mind ymodulus. I don pm the guy tire.
I don't mind an eBook if he has one.
grin
i tire o. Dude just dey bobo all of us. It is well.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by seguno2: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016
What is a graduate?
Is it a person with a paper certificate showing that he ATTENDED a tertiary institution?
Or is it a person who has demonstrable SKILLS and knowledge that can add value to the business of his prospective employer BEYOND the salary that he will be paid?
Any sensible and courageous person wants to answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2016
MrHighSea:
Oboyeee, c fine face. God pack all d beauty gv 1 peson. And she collect. Its nt fair.o
First time you are making sense
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by DrRiley(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Bakrabas:
Though it is not the dream job but Thank God. After the interview from 11:00am to 4:30pm Including oral and written and 30 minutes free style on how to handle the position if someone get the job.

Use of English.

Congratulations.
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by seguno2: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:
And you are happy?

Why should he think about vocational jobs after WASTING so many years in tertiary institution brainwashed to expect an office job where he can also share his own portion of our national cake that no one is baking or contributing towards?
When im no dey craze!
Sarcastic mode!

1 Like

Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
rheether:
I want you to take that job. It's not OK but you have got to start from some were.
can u date a guy recieving 30k as salary? to maintain this ur beauty cost more than 30k a month sef, u may end up put the man 4wahala, if ur answer is yes means u r a good woman but at this time of economy, the guy shld stil engage in better stuf cos he'l endup fraustrated, he'l need food,soap,cloth,tooth paste,transport fee,recharge cards, and many more, he'l get a girl friend, he wil end up not conceterate on job efficent
Re: Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? by ahmg001(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Ymodulus:

And you are happy?

. Mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Pillars International / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Nigerian Navy Postpones Recruitment As 300, 000 Apply For 3, 000 Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.