Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! (2130 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
My girlfriend and i have been dating for awhile now - ofcourse she's pretty. I think 4-5 months now and the relationship has been strong all this while but something happened today' we were play-wrestling on the couch this afternoon and she hit me hard on my Joystick due to the pain i was in i stormed out without speaking. Later, i confronted her about it and she was cool with it but now, now she doesn't want to look me in the eye up to 5secs without looking else where. Now, i don't know if i frightened her earlier, i don't want her to feel hurt. What should i do? Should i talk to her again?
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Instead of u to hit her hard in her kitty with ur okpara dike, u were there crying like a baby..

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Doctorfitz: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
HarmeyG:
My girlfriend and i have been dating for awhile now - ofcourse she's pretty. I think 4-5 months now and the relationship has been strong all this while but something happened today' we were play-wrestling on the couch this afternoon and she hit me hard on my Joystick due to the pain i was in i stormed out without speaking. Later, i confronted her about it and she was cool with it but now, now she doesn't want to look me in the eye up to 5secs without looking else where. Now, i don't know if i frightened her earlier, i don't want her to feel hurt. What should i do? Should i talk to her again?

Oshey JOHN CENA. Awon eyan wrestle mania

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
Instead of u to hit her hard in her kitty with ur okpara dike, u were there crying like a baby..
Stop it! I'm serious here
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Oshey JOHN CENA. Awon eyan wrestle mania
What's your problem?
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
HarmeyG:
Stop it! I'm serious here
u shouldn't have shouted at her na.. my bae has injured the tip of my dick once and I had to swallow d pain till it healed..
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Doctorfitz: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
HarmeyG:
What's your problem?

U are...... Inability to address ur relationship ish privately shows that in the first place u shouldn't be in one..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
u shouldn't have shouted at her na.. my bae has injured the tip of my dick once and I had to swallow d pain till it healed..
I was disappointed and angry because she intentionally did it!
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Medunah: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
U went overboard na. u guys were only messing around, she probably didn't mean to cause u such pain, u shouldn't av reacted like that.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Khd95(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Op i dont think this should ve been online,since u ve brought it to the council of nairaland members,make i contribute my quota.

U should ve grabbed her by the pucci like how trump describes itgrin

if u had done done,she wouldnt ve been shy by now cos its 50/50
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by dingbang(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
HarmeyG:
I was disappointed and angry because she intentionally did it!
c'mon, be a man..
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Doctorfitz:

U are...... Inability to address ur relationship ish privately shows that in the first place u shouldn't be in one..
I can see that you have nothing to say.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Medunah:
U went overboard na. u guys were only messing around, she probably didn't mean to cause u such pain, u shouldn't av reacted like that.
Now, i don't know what to do.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Khd95:
Op i dont think this should ve been online,since u ve brought it to the council of nairaland members,make i contribute my quota.

U should ve grabbed her by the pucci like how trump describes itgrin

if u had done done,she wouldnt ve been shy by now cos its 50/50
See your life! U guys and immature behaviours. What's 50/50 in hurting someone?
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
c'mon, be a man..
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Khd95(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
HarmeyG:
See your life! U guys and immature behaviours. What's 50/50 in hurting someone?
i can see ure matured by bringing something like dis online,could u ve solve dis problem in ur bedroom if u were 'matured' ehn,oversized kiddo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by cliquevibes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ha, wat will sombody nt see on nairaland, ur babe nack ur dick, u carry d matter come nairaland mak Panel of judges help u judge ur case abi...
Ur brain processor speed dey slow

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by iraborosasu: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Then talk to her
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Doctorfitz: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where is the reset button when you need one....
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by pennytrate: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
[Color=#800000]→ I wonder how u got a girlfriend in the first place °↫ [/color]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Khd95:
i can see ure matured by bringing something like dis online,could u ve solve dis problem in ur bedroom if u were 'matured' ehn,oversized kiddo
Don't worry someone else reading this post might appreciate your suggestions. No harm done.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Then talk to her
Okay, i think i will have to. I love her enough to say sorry to her even though am not at fault.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
chai, she bite am?
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by dingbang(m): 4:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
chai, she bite am?
lol if na bite, me I will bite her nipple. She was ontop of me. U knw na wink cheesy
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by firstking01(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Some guys sha, let me gerrit straight, your gf hits you on your joy stick during pillow play i guess and you got angry at her huh??
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by ramatintin(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
HarmeyG:
no b wrestling u call am low blow is allow don't suck about go apologize
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by ramatintin(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2016
HarmeyG:
guy go talk to her cos in wrestling low blow is allowed
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by ramatintin(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2016
HarmeyG:
guy go talk to her cos in wrestling low blow is allowed.
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by sats: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
OP have you given the d?
If you have and she enjoyed it
She won't hit you there
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
ramatintin:
no b wrestling u call am low blow is allow don't suck about go apologize
lol..low blow indeed
Re: Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
sats:
OP have you given the d? If you have and she enjoyed it She won't hit you there
oh na wa for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaii! Story Of Step Sister And Step Brother At Home Alone (episode 1) 18+ / Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) / Remember The Worst Beating Your Mum Gave You? What Was Your Offence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.