Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media (12072 Views)

Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Kdiva(f): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
Wat pains me most is that its the white that eat these black hoes..

Did you have to call them hoes?? plus white guys don't do big booties
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by SmeagolC(m): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2016
I should have known. With that lordosis what makes it perfect?
Fine, oh yes
Perfect- what? Dude you high?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Kdiva:

Did you have to call them hoes?? plus white guys don't do big booties
Lol now u're funny grin...white guys even love them black beauties because of them big booties and bomb (meaty) chocolate pussies... "Looks like hamburger grin"

Like seriously babe, who doesn't like big booties
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by ucmark: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Fidecoo:
,wetin perfect for here?? Mtchwww!!

It's ok to be gay, don't ruin it for the rest of us that are into women. No offense
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Kdiva(f): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
Lol now u're funny grin...white guys even love them black beauties because of them big booties and bomb (meaty) chocolate pussies... "Looks like hamburger grin"

Like seriously babe, who doesn't like big booties

lol.. you're the one being funny.. check any white guy married to or dating a white girl , they're almost always skinny girls. white guys just like big boobs.

Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Kdiva:

lol.. you're the one being funny.. check any white guy married to or dating a white girl , they're almost always skinny girls. white guys just like big boobs.
grin grin grin grin grin that second pic got me cracked up big time, see as she slim inside cloth..

Now yeah, whites love big boobs and I do too cheesy. But they wish they could find a wife material amongst the big booty black beauties, only that they appear cheap and irresponsible. Its hard for a big booty girl to be faithful, be it in marriage or in a relationship.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Jpierre: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
My spec.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by jeff1607(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
PADDED BRA <28 OR SO undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by LoveDecay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
ass is to big..... make her have poor hips to waist ratio
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Kellibae(f): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
agrovick:

Leave that for me to decide, this mouthing off doesn't paint you in good light.

When are you backing it up?

Lols... nah i dnt want u to hav heart attack boo
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by agrovick(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kellibae:

Lols... nah i dnt want u to hav heart attack boo
Yeah right, so you are like the standard for a caring heart?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Kellibae(f): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:

Yeah right, so you are like the standard for a caring heart?
yes I am .. lol
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by agrovick(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Kellibae:

yes I am .. lol

Hmmm! So who have you 'epped' with the caring heart?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by agrovick(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Kellibae:

yes I am .. lol

Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Kellibae(f): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:

lol.. seriously ? I have epped a lot
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by agrovick(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kellibae:

lol.. seriously ? I have epped a lot
I somehow believe you.
Merry Christmas, ensure you put a smile on someone's face.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Fidecoo(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2017
ucmark:

It's ok to be gay, don't ruin it for the rest of us that are into women. No offense
,,,, Hahahahaha. Funny you. Why drink panadol on other people's headache?? Does being honest makes you criticise people or get a different notion on them. Sorry bro,i ain't gay,ok
Re: Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
How would u feel if I tell u it's the white men that Bleep and enjoy these black girls most?

So painful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At Mr 2kay Elevated Concert (see Photos) / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.