Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,162 members, 7,780,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger (4926 Views)

How To Become A Better Blogger / 5 Ways To Become A Better Blogger / I Need A Better Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Blogging is all about creativity and for people that are smart. There are many tools to help you become a better blogger. Most of these tools  pushed me to write more and rely less on rewriting a content I read previously. It has helped me develop a writing style unique to me. It also helps me make my blog better.

Here's my Top 6 list of tools that'll make you a better blogger.

Blog Post Title Generators

The greatest problem bloggers face is producing enough original content . We're humans and not machines so it's quite normal for us to run out of ideas on what to write about. This is where blog title generators come in. Blog title generators generally let you type in the keyword you want to write about.

Answerthepublic.com is one of the best title generator tools I have used. This tool fetches and gives you title suggestions that are based on visualizations after you type in a keyword.

It can  break down listings of keywords to three different parts:

Questions: what, who, when, why?

Preposition: for, like, with

Alphabetical: keyword + a, keyword + b

With this tool, you can also get a ton of keywords that you can easily sprinkle throughout your post and get more traffic.

There are also other sites like AnswerThePublic but they work in an entirely different manner.
Here are some of them you can look them up on Google:

LinkBait
Impact Blog Title Generator
SEOPressor Blog Title Generator

EMV Headline Analyzer

EMV means  Emotional Marketing Value. This helps you to know how your post title relates to your readers mind. In humans, decision making is highly influenced by emotion . This tool helps you check the emotion weight of your blog post title.

It's not as colorful as the other tools but it's very easy to use and works perfectly. All you need to do is type in the headline and choose an appropriate category. You will get an EMV score that defines the emotional credibility of your headline.

If your post ranks above 50% it's considered the very best. So, if you have anything within that range, you are doing great.

BuzzSumo

This is another one of my favorite tools. When you input a URL into Buzzsumo  it shows you a list of posts that have got maximum amount of shares in a given period. This way you know the potential of the topic and can track the posts on your blog or competitors blog with the highest shares. You can also track those who shared the post but that  feature is only available in the paid version.

It has a very easy to use interface that makes it one of my favorite tools. Not only does it give you  great data, it binds you to topical relevance. So, you don’t go off topic when searching for ideas.

PixaBay

Getting Stock Images for blog posts can be very difficult but pixabay changes all that. Sometimes while searching for images on Google you see an image that'll be relevant to your post but it ends up having a watermark. Using watermarked images on your blog when the watermark isn't yours really sucks and reeks of unprofessionalism.

Pixabay offers millions of high quality images free.Pixabay is a resource you can use without any copyright restrictions. You can use the images for whatever purposes you want, even for commercial purposes too.

One thing I really like about Pixabay is that there is no registration required. You can simply jump in, search for photos and begin to use them.

Canva

Canva's only one call away and superman's got nothing on it. Some times you need graphic designs for your next blog post but you don't know what to do. Canva is the surest bet.

Canva is one of the most used photo editing tools in the world. From its drag and drop feature, the professional layouts and amazing design graphics, Canva has everything that you'll need to create your own stunning images.
You don't have to be a pro , Canva makes image creation super easy and fun.

With millions of images, hundreds of fonts, numbers of free icons and shapes, and amazing photo filters; Canva is without doubt one of the best.

Grammarly

I've come across many blogs, especially the one's that are relatively new in the blogosphere with a very bad writing style and incorrect vocabulary.
Bad grammar kills your blog faster than a nuclear bomb can destroy a city. Bad vocabulary can induce sleep on someone that's already slept for 24 hours.

Posts with many grammatical errors makes  readers lose interest in reading further. They might not even bother reading your future blog posts. So, make sure to perform quick grammar checks before publishing your posts.

Grammarly is one of the most used online grammar checkers. It checks for spelling, sentence structure, style, punctuation, alternatives, etc. All you need to do is copy your content and paste it into Grammarly’s online grammar checker.

That's my top list. If you have any other tool you use, I'd love to check it out. Drop your comments

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by dogstyle007(m): 1:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by BiafranBushBoy: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2016
I almost wrote about this... it relates to writing..especially we that earn from writing.

For every aspiring writer or professional writer... it is a must to have most of these tools in hand.

Also... make sure that you have google translator to read out for you all you have written down!

It helps to detect errors.

I also recommend prowritingaid. It is a great platform that picks out hidden errors in most write-ups.

Visit www.topwritersden.com smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Kingstel(m): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Brilliant tools you listed there. tongue

Well, the best tools are books. I mean read, read and read wide to help you stand out! Quote me anywhere.

One mistake most bloggers make is that they don't have a work plan; so, blogging to them becomes frustrating after a short while.

See the top things most people do after sex @ [url]Vineck.com[/url] that shows sleeping is just a myth.

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Thumb up
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2016
k
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by SunFlow(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2016
grammerly is dope

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Professor101(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Regular!
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by realGURU(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by infogenius(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one.
Honestly I will have this post bookmarked.
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Ucdurugo: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Please... I really need help on my blog.
Anybody please

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by twosquare(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2016
I will check this out. Author's block sometimes isn't funny...check out my blog @ http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by wowmenow: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice write up op
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by hefelove(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2016
gat instabuilder software if u need holla
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by ichommy(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2016
NaijaTechGuy, You are Awesome.

CC: Solidkay, Read up. No vex say i dey disturb U Sir!
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
I almost wrote about this... it relates to writing..especially we that earn from writing.

For every aspiring writer or professional writer... it is a must to have most of these tools in hand.

Also... make sure that you have google translator to read out for you all you have written down!

It helps to detect errors.

I also recommend prowritingaid. It is a great platform that picks out hidden errors in most write-ups.

Visit www.topwritersden.com smiley

Good one
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by leksmedia: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Lovely posts for your website and blog designs, contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or 08173091370

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Find high volume, low competition keywords: Ahrefs.com & SEMRush.com
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Benjom(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Always having rich contents to share with us. You, Webincomeplus and Ladywriter are among the very few others I truly respect when it comes to dishing out impactful information. Reading from you guys alone makes one feel rich let alone running with those information. You're simply awesome.
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Ajusshi: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Bookmarked
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one OP

I also talked about 5 Essential and important free tools here at http://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/05/5-essential-free-blogging-tools-for.html
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by sunnynet(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
visit this website for example:. yakshub.com.ng
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Janeyinspires(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Revealing and nice post,op.

One thing I love about canva is the opportunity it provides for one to be creative with their blog pix.
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by adekalumichael: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one OP.

In addition to the online tools that can help one in becoming a better blogger:

Pixlr.com for logo designs especially if you want to add some common brand logos or edit. A nice product form Autodesk.

Logomakr.com is also a good place to download any logo.

Unsplash.com a nice site to download high resolution photos without watermark.

Also it is important for every blogger to have webdesign skill especially with HTML, WordPress, Joomla. It gives you flexibility of maneuvering your web to your taste.

I love following bloggingways.net cos it has helped me greatly.
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by Solidkay(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
ichommy:
NaijaTechGuy, You are Awesome.
CC: Solidkay, Read up. No vex say i dey disturb U Sir!
Ichommy,disturb u say? well i leave u to be d judge of that. thank u Naijatechguy.
Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by omozu1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
NaijaTechGuy:
Blogging is all about creativity and for people that are smart. There are many tools to help you become a better blogger. Most of these tools  pushed me to write more and rely less on rewriting a content I read previously. It has helped me develop a writing style unique to me. It also helps me make my blog better.

Here's my Top 6 list of tools that'll make you a better blogger.
This is really helpful
Thanks

Blog Post Title Generators

The greatest problem bloggers face is producing enough original content . We're humans and not machines so it's quite normal for us to run out of ideas on what to write about. This is where blog title generators come in. Blog title generators generally let you type in the keyword you want to write about.

Answerthepublic.com is one of the best title generator tools I have used. This tool fetches and gives you title suggestions that are based on visualizations after you type in a keyword.

It can  break down listings of keywords to three different parts:

Questions: what, who, when, why?

Preposition: for, like, with

Alphabetical: keyword + a, keyword + b

With this tool, you can also get a ton of keywords that you can easily sprinkle throughout your post and get more traffic.

There are also other sites like AnswerThePublic but they work in an entirely different manner.
Here are some of them you can look them up on Google:

LinkBait
Impact Blog Title Generator
SEOPressor Blog Title Generator

EMV Headline Analyzer

EMV means  Emotional Marketing Value. This helps you to know how your post title relates to your readers mind. In humans, decision making is highly influenced by emotion . This tool helps you check the emotion weight of your blog post title.

It's not as colorful as the other tools but it's very easy to use and works perfectly. All you need to do is type in the headline and choose an appropriate category. You will get an EMV score that defines the emotional credibility of your headline.

If your post ranks above 50% it's considered the very best. So, if you have anything within that range, you are doing great.

BuzzSumo

This is another one of my favorite tools. When you input a URL into Buzzsumo  it shows you a list of posts that have got maximum amount of shares in a given period. This way you know the potential of the topic and can track the posts on your blog or competitors blog with the highest shares. You can also track those who shared the post but that  feature is only available in the paid version.

It has a very easy to use interface that makes it one of my favorite tools. Not only does it give you  great data, it binds you to topical relevance. So, you don’t go off topic when searching for ideas.

PixaBay

Getting Stock Images for blog posts can be very difficult but pixabay changes all that. Sometimes while searching for images on Google you see an image that'll be relevant to your post but it ends up having a watermark. Using watermarked images on your blog when the watermark isn't yours really sucks and reeks of unprofessionalism.

Pixabay offers millions of high quality images free.Pixabay is a resource you can use without any copyright restrictions. You can use the images for whatever purposes you want, even for commercial purposes too.

One thing I really like about Pixabay is that there is no registration required. You can simply jump in, search for photos and begin to use them.

Canva

Canva's only one call away and superman's got nothing on it. Some times you need graphic designs for your next blog post but you don't know what to do. Canva is the surest bet.

Canva is one of the most used photo editing tools in the world. From its drag and drop feature, the professional layouts and amazing design graphics, Canva has everything that you'll need to create your own stunning images.
You don't have to be a pro , Canva makes image creation super easy and fun.

With millions of images, hundreds of fonts, numbers of free icons and shapes, and amazing photo filters; Canva is without doubt one of the best.

Grammarly

I've come across many blogs, especially the one's that are relatively new in the blogosphere with a very bad writing style and incorrect vocabulary.
Bad grammar kills your blog faster than a nuclear bomb can destroy a city. Bad vocabulary can induce sleep on someone that's already slept for 24 hours.

Posts with many grammatical errors makes  readers lose interest in reading further. They might not even bother reading your future blog posts. So, make sure to perform quick grammar checks before publishing your posts.

Grammarly is one of the most used online grammar checkers. It checks for spelling, sentence structure, style, punctuation, alternatives, etc. All you need to do is copy your content and paste it into Grammarly’s online grammar checker.

That's my top list. If you have any other tool you use, I'd love to check it out. Drop your comments

Re: Top 6 Online Tools That Will Make You A Better Blogger by omozu1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks for this tools they are really helpful

(1) (Reply)

These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Help, People Can't Post Comments On My Blog / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.