Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics (24536 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Jidibia(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Shut up your dirty mouth, you son of a lunatic mother and imbecilic and wretched father - a product of one night stand. Failures like you and your ilks will always have one flimsy excuse or another to give as reason for your unproductiveness.

The difference between a champion and a loser in any game is the ability of the former to weather the storm's on her way. There must always be a storm on the road to any meaningful pursuits.

For one, any self-illuminated person knows that the chances of old acquaintances/people closer to one to help ascends the ladder of success is always minimal, thus the necessity for DNT formula in time like the referenced opportunity that came his way. Someone with meaningful knowledge (specifically the DNT formula) would have succeeded in satifying the BOI demand.

I stopped reading further when I saw your vulgar language. Anyways, I would not trade words with a psycho like you. You are a waste of sperm. Your mother would have aborted you since your b.astard father failed to use condom. You are nothing but a 1st class Fulani sheep. Ur moda TOTO.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2016
dungburu:
A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University has resorted to the Selling of Masa popularly known as woina (Rice Puff Puff) after his several and abortive job - hunt.

According to him, several attempt has been made to get a job and even a menial teaching job of N10,000 but no company, School or organisation has called let alone flashed. He said most of the companies Managers do tell him they are looking for means to reduce their workers let alone recruit as a result of the current economic recession.

He said he has skills in producing different kinds of disinffectants like Bleech, Izal, liquid soap, hair cream and so on and that as a matter of fact he is a successful candidate in the Bank of Industry online and In class Young Entrepreneur Support Programme that stands him the chance of been eligible to obtain the loan of N5 million but the over night demand of two guarantors by BOI which were not noted earlier in their conditions before applying shattered his dream of becoming an Entrepreneur as no body he knows that has assets worth of N5 million or a civil servant that can stand in the gap as guarantors.

He also lamented that no message was sent to him as regards the N-power programme so, he couldn't assess the portal for the N-power online assessment.

When asked if he won't feel bad or shy if the pictures of him Selling Woina gets to social media as some of his friends who are working already or girl friends might see him? He replied (Who shyness helped for this recession) that he has been a hustler right from Primary school and his mother has told him the very first day she gave birth to him to be a man.
please... not to make fun of his hustle, but come to think of it, school teaches you a lot of things. not only to eat with your certificate, but really to live! There's dignity in labour indeed but is this really it? after years in the university?? first off, talk about your grade in the university... if it's really good, I know you won't just dump what you laboured for and sell akara on the the street which is by the way is another excessive labour. Now, it's not so good, you're not employable, what then is the distinction between you and the folks who didn't go to primary school let alone University. Not making fun of him though, I'm just saying, there are many things you can do as a graduate that isn't as demeaning sir, you manage to finish from the university with no financial support and all you are left with is your certificate. NYSC comes and for a year you earn 19800 each month, save 10k of that or even 5k of that every month of the service year and you have yourself a fair capital to own a poultry. and you have yourself something far far better than selling *akara*! that's what I call it! and that guys, is one of many many possible outcomes!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:
And this is the only thing he could think of doing after years in school? I am disappointed

I dont really have anything to write to you but i marvel at the fact that you got some likes and shares for this pooh.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2016
dam007:
please... not to make fun of his hustle, but come to think of it, school teaches you a lot of things. not only to eat with your certificate, but really to live! There's dignity in labour indeed but is this really it? after years in the university?? first off, talk about your grade in the university... if it's really good, I know you won't just dump what you laboured for and sell akara on the the street which is by the way is another excessive labour. Now, it's not so good, you're not employable, what then is the distinction between you and the folks who didn't go to primary school let alone University. Not making fun of him though, I'm just saying, there are many things you can do as a graduate that isn't as demeaning sir, you manage to finish from the university with no financial support and all you are left with is your certificate. NYSC comes and for a year you earn 19800 each month, save 10k of that or even 5k of that every month of the service year and you have yourself a fair capital to own a poultry. and you have yourself something far far better than selling *akara*! that's what I call it! and that guys, is one of many many possible outcomes!

Someetimes i smh! when im read lame and vague comments such as this.

If i may ask'

Are you a graduate?
Are you employed?
How much do you earn monthly?

The fact many dumb graduates fail to realize is that we have interim business that a graduate can do just to keep body and soul together while he tactfully plan for something better.

This is why many graduates in Nigeria are redundant and backward..they want to have that Job at all cost and they pause their life just because they are job hunting.

What if he makes 5k profit daily? is that not 100k a month nexcluding weekends? I just saw on Frontpage a thread asking if 30k a month is ok for a fresh graduate...i guess you wouldnt mind that.

GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR GRADUATES.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by mengho(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2016
You fefol have no idea how dis masa business dey bring money woh, I assure you if he does it honestly he will make morethan half of what fedral government workers earn a month in just one day.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Postboiswag(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Is "yahoo yahoo" stealing because i wan start yahoo tired of hardship
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by marv1: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
It's u I am dissapointed in. U must be joking for saying this i guess. Have u forgotten that Life is in phases and men are in sizes. I know if u were to be a lady u will never want to date him or as a friend u wouldn't want to associate with him. This guy could become another 'Mr Bigg's' in his own brand tomorow. That is when his going to school will be maximised. This is a guy who is going somewhere. He has got skills and he can think outside the box. I celebrate him. Not everybody has wealthy uncles or aunties that can loan out #500,000 like Dangote to start a business. This is what they call little begining. When Bill Gate started from his little begining, his two friends who did not believe in what he was doing then, are not up to 0.0001% of Bill Gate's worth today. Go and read auto-biographies of people that were born poor but became very successful in life. Go and read about Coscharies motors, the young shall grow motors etc. So please dont cast aspersion on people, or downgrade them because of what they are doing today because no one knows tomorow.
Kondomatic:
And this is the only thing he could think of doing after years in school? I am disappointed
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by MEILYN(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:
I agree with you bro. Many people who haven't seen the walls of a university are busy making money online via blogging and other means, but this young man sees this as a business. He's not fit to be a graduate.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Someetimes i smh! when im read lame and vague comments such as this.

If i may ask'

Are you a graduate?
Are you employed?
How much do you earn monthly?

The fact many dumb graduates fail to realize is that we have interim business that a graduate can do just to keep body and soul together while he tactfully plan for something better.

This is why many graduates in Nigeria are redundant and backward..they want to have that Job at all cost and they pause their life just because they are job hunting.

What if he makes 5k profit daily? is that not 100k a month nexcluding weekends? I just saw on Frontpage a thread asking if 30k a month is ok for a fresh graduate...i guess you wouldnt mind that.

GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR GRADUATES.
you're a *fvckn retard!* here, I really don't need to tell you he's not making 5 k a day, and 2, if it was that lucrative akara sellers must have cars! and to think you'll spend less than 100k in four years in the university is just being ignorant! tell me Mr. know all, how much do you earn in a month, do you not even think he's just stumping on whatever hopes his sponsors had? you're doubtlessly one of the the ¡diotic youths ignorantly endorsing mediocrity in the name of #ThecountryIsBad! I addressed about 3 issues in that reply and all you can do is attack me for thinking selling akara as a graduate is stooping too low?? do you even know what it means to be a graduate really? I hope Nigeria gets better, and your son someday finds reason in what you are clearly advocating in your message! #Ode Oshi!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2016
MEILYN:
I agree with you bro. Many people who haven't seen the walls of a university are busy making money online via blogging and other means, but this young man sees this as a business. He's not fit to be a graduate.
God bless you brother! let's call a spade a spade! haba!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Kondomatic(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2016
marv1:
It's u I am dissapointed in. U must be joking for saying this i guess. Have u forgotten that Life is in phases and men are in sizes. I know if u were to be a lady u will never want to date him or as a friend u wouldn't want to associate with him. This guy could become another 'Mr Bigg's' in his own brand tomorow. That is when his going to school will be maximised. This is a guy who is going somewhere. He has got skills and he can think outside the box. I celebrate him. Not everybody has wealthy uncles or aunties that can loan out #500,000 like Dangote to start a business. This is what they call little begining. When Bill Gate started from his little begining, his two friends who did not believe in what he was doing then, are not up to 0.0001% of Bill Gate's worth today. Go and read auto-biographies of people that were born poor but became very successful in life. Go and read about Coscharies motors, the young shall grow motors etc. So please dont cast aspersion on people, or downgrade them because of what they are doing today because no one knows tomorow.
Will you keep quiet? A graduate is frying akara by the road side and you talking about skills. What skill? Yes i won't date him if I was a girl. He needs stable income not girlfriend and the extra stress that come with them.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Kondomatic(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
MEILYN:
And I am sure he's using a smartphone. It is just sad.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dungburu: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:

*Modified*

All these people spewing thrash in my mentions need brain transplant. This guy is a graduate for Christ's sake and there are much more better thing he could do instead of frying whatever the hell that is.

I know folks like him over here. They put too much hope in their certificate.

"Chairman let's go site together today, work dey and the need more people"

He will say.

"Bro, i for like to go but e get place wey i wan go submit cv"

always submitting cv and going for interview . I have never seen such lazy person.

When you come back from site he will expect you to give him something because he's not working. Many graduates are just lazy.

Here's a guy(a graduate for that matter) that's obviously in his twenties frying something and you expect me to clap for him?

For what exactly?

I could remember sometime ago when i haven't started doing my work yet. There was a church that fell down near us and the pastor wanted to rebuild it.

I told him that i can dig the foundation for him.

When I told one of them graduates to join me that we will split the money equal he said no. He cannot torture himself like that because of money.

I got another Nupe guy and we finished it in 4 days.

My friend later came to me to lend him some money so he can print some papers and travel somewhere to submit cv.

Had I the power, I would have commanded thunder to disfigure his face.
Did you really believe this guy could be Selling woina as a graduate? If you believe this, then you are not logical and critical in your thinking.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Mpanyi: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:

*Modified*

All these people spewing thrash in my mentions need brain transplant. This guy is a graduate for Christ's sake and there are much more better thing he could do instead of frying whatever the hell that is.

He will say.

always submitting cv and going for interview . I have never seen such lazy person.

When you come back from site he will expect you to give him something because he's not working. Many graduates are just lazy.

Here's a guy(a graduate for that matter) that's obviously in his twenties frying something and you expect me to clap for him?

For what exactly?

I could remember sometime ago when i haven't started doing my work yet. There was a church that fell down near us and the pastor wanted to rebuild it.

I told him that i can dig the foundation for him.

When I told one of them graduates to join me that we will split the money equal he said no. He cannot torture himself like that because of money.

I got another Nupe guy and we finished it in 4 days.

My friend later came to me to lend him some money so he can print some papers and travel somewhere to submit cv.

Had I the power, I would have commanded thunder to disfigure his face.

Disjointed. So you once dug up earths for foundation and you're still angry with the guy. Your reply was disjointed.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
dam007:
you're a *fvckn retard!* here, I really don't need to tell you he's not making 5 k a day, and 2, if it was that lucrative akara sellers must have cars! and to think you'll spend less than 100k in four years in the university is just being ignorant! tell me Mr. know all, how much do you earn in a month, do you not even think he's just stumping on whatever hopes his sponsors had? you're doubtlessly one of the the ¡diotic youths ignorantly endorsing mediocrity in the name of #ThecountryIsBad! I addressed about 3 issues in that reply and all you can do is attack me for thinking selling akara as a graduate is stooping too low?? do you even know what it means to be a graduate really? I hope Nigeria gets better, and your son someday finds reason in what you are clearly advocating in your message! #Ode Oshi!

I'm awfully sorry for ever responding to you.

I know your type..empty vessel.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Toks2008:

I'm awfully sorry for ever responding to you.

I know your type..empty vessel.
you coulda replied! #Dumb@ss! Run along now!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by judedave181: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
To say the fact I know this guy for real, he's a good friend of mine. He was NCCF Papa Oron LGA. I don't need to mention his name here. We did our NYSC in Oron together. May the Lord provide him job likewise myself
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
dam007:
you coulda replied! #Dumb@ss! Run along now!

I can bet my testicles on the fact that you are jobless and frustrated..unfact I still see you beg friends and parents for money.

Youths like you remain dormant for life.

Don Jazzy once fried akara Dbang was a security guard in U.K,Patoranking once sold rat poison and a present President elect of An African nation was a security guard and Jagaban was a cab man in thw states but you know what differentiates these people from you,they are dogged,focused, humble and tenacious.

This guy selling rice today to get by refused to be a beggar like you or one of the glorified yahoo boys...he chose to find dignity in his sweat.

Please if you quote me again
..so just back off with your lazy proud as and let legitimate people comment.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by marv1: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Leave story for storyland. Life is in phases, men are in sizes. God has given us the brain to use and acquire wealth with it. People have fried akara and became successful in it. Let me give a simple sinerio i encounter last week. I was with my brother and he has been telling me about this 'suya akara'. I just ignored him as if he did know what he was saying. He said that if i taste it i will love it. Truely, when he brought it home eventually, i love it and was even asking for more. My brother also said that if u go late by 9pm to buy the 'suya akara' u wont get because people would have finished buying it. Now imagine how much the guy is making everyday and in a month. I believe more than 50% of nigerans are not earning what this guy is earning in a month. A lot of those abokis and igbos frying akara, yam, turkey, chicken and beef all together on lagos streets in the evenings are living very comfortable life and they have savings more than most white collar job earners in lagos. Infact about 6mths ago an ex-banker was telling me he wants to begin to establish frying joints, when he came across one of the people in frying business who happens to be a customer of the bank. He said he has done his feasibility study in some areas and so on, So my brother anything can take u to the top if u are good in it and committed.
dam007:
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dungburu: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
judedave181:
To say the fact I know this guy for real, he's a good friend of mine. He was NCCF Papa Oron LGA. I don't need to mention his name here. We did our NYSC in Oron together. May the Lord provide him job likewise myself
I know him quiet alright too, I believe he is not Selling that which u see.. He is just up to something. He has tricks of doing things. He's up to something.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Toks2008:

I can bet my testicles on the fact that you are jobless and frustrated..unfact I still see you beg friends and parents for money.

Youths like you remain dormant for life.

Don Jazzy once fried akara Dbang was a security guard in U.K,Patoranking once sold rat poison and a present President elect of An African nation was a security guard and Jagaban was a cab man in thw states but you know what differentiates these people from you,they are dogged,focused, humble and tenacious.

This guy selling rice today to get by refused to be a beggar like you or one of the glorified yahoo boys...he chose to find dignity in his sweat.

Please if you quote me again
..so just back off with your lazy proud as and let legitimate people comment.
b¡tch please, quit struggling to make sense! you couldn't be farther from the truth! first off, I need not tell you my profession, you'll be stunned, if not intimidated... and guess what, I've had my fair share of that phase of life when things go down! and I suggest you go back up to my first response to the post, I didn't make fun of him, but no matter how bad, there are just some things that are demeaning! because of the poor thinking graduate! there's now a precedent! "at least we have a graduate selling akara!" I guess you aren't too du_mb to decipher the implications of that! and you cited patoranking and some others.. so he went to the university and graduated too??
I honestly don't think you know what it means to graduate from a reputable university! you're just another worthless retar@d!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dungburu: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
judedave181:
I know him quiet alright too, I believe he is not Selling that which u see.. He is just up to something. He has tricks of doing things. He's up to something. As a matter of fact, he is a popular guy many people know.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
marv1:
Leave story for storyland. Life is in phases, men are in sizes. God has given us the brain to use and acquire wealth with it. People have fried akara and became successful in it. Let me give a simple sinerio i encounter last week. I was with my brother and he has been telling me about this 'suya akara'. I just ignored him as if he did know what he was saying. He said that if i taste it i will love it. Truely, when he brought it home eventually, i love it and was even asking for more. My brother also said that if u go late by 9pm to buy the 'suya akara' u wont get because people would have finished buying it. Now imagine how much the guy is making everyday and in a month. I believe more than 50% of nigerans are not earning what this guy is earning in a month. A lot of those abokis and igbos frying akara, yam, turkey, chicken and beef all together on lagos streets in the evenings are living very comfortable life and they have savings more than most white collar job earners in lagos. Infact about 6mths ago an ex-banker was telling me he wants to begin to establish frying joints, when he came across one of the people in frying business who happens to be a customer of the bank. He said he has done his feasibility study in some areas and so on, So my brother anything can take u to the top if u are good in it and committed.
oh marv! I'm just saying, a University graduate should be aware of better options!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by KELVIN086: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
dungburu:
He replied (Who shyness helped for this recession) that he has been a hustler right from Primary school and his mother has told him the very first day she gave birth to him to be a man.
I love this guy's zeal, i wish i could help but i'm just another unemployed nigga like him.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by debonairprinx(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:

I understand you perfectly from your perspective.
The question is " what is education?", then to a more complex one; what is a tertiary education?. This are the things we need to re-align in this country.
Now, let me explain myself better. I was listening to Aljazeera news yesternight, just before going to bed and there was this white guy from the west who takes his NGO to the phillipines. Its all about renewable energy. He was able to use waste materials to construct a fully eco-friendly school for the beginners class in phillipine. Now what caught my attention was when the teacher was interviewed on what the kids are taught, guess what; renewable energy, environmental conservation, farming and all other things that applies to the present society.
An average High school student in school with interest in science, engineering or human biology deals with every relevant materials and practicals needed for the understanding of that field from a early stage. While right here in Nigeria, a university graduate is constructing socket boards for a 4unit course in physics, or a lecturer comes out with his/her 1970's note to dictate back to the present generation, in a field where persistent scientific reviews has happened and you must write as dictated for your exam else you fail.
I was asking a question from my lecturer on nano technology and d major impact in the field of microbiology, she hasn't gotten to me back till date when I already had my answer in the course of asking her.
You know one major problem we have my brother?. SLAVERY!. I call it mental slavery. We are made to believe that human success can only happen if we attend all level of school, come out with stereotypical grades (cramming), then start hunting for jobs that can only be created by the west, that only went through technical knowledge of the same field we spent years studying with accompanying irrelevant courses.
How can we even apply the knowledge of this things when the module we are taught with is archaic already when we are already in the digital phase.
Only the few who has come to the realisation of the polity eating deep into our society can do something.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by marv1: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
If u have a valid point u dont have to result to insult. If call frying akara a 'stress', then u dont have a point because there is no job that does not have its own stress. Anyway a man's meat is another man's poison. What somebody detests doing is a pleasure to someone else. That is why we have likes and dislikes. A have seen graduates frying akara and they are successful and happy with it. There is nothing new under heaven EXCEPT what u have not discovered. No point to argue or abuse somebody because of what u cannt do and someone else is doing it. That is his own size for now. By the way who tells u that he does not have stable income. This guy earns daily because people must eat daily. Go back and read the story very well and understand. He has other skills. That is why i said life is in phases and men are in sizes. This shouldn't be too hard to understand?
Kondomatic:
Will you keep quiet? A graduate is frying akara by the road side and you talking about skills. What skill? Yes i won't date him if I was a girl. He needs stable income not girlfriend and the extra stress that come with them.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by buffalowings: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomatic:

*Modified*

He will say.

For what exactly?

Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by marv1: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
My dear leave that thing. That is his own size for now. He will grow with time and his capacity to think. .
dam007:
oh marv! I'm just saying, a University graduate should be aware of better options!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by Kondomatic(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
marv1:
If u have a valid point u dont have to result to insult. If call frying akara a 'stress', then u dont have a point because there is no job that does not have its own stress. Anyway a man's meat is another man's poison. What somebody detests doing is a pleasure to someone else. That is why we have likes and dislikes. A have seen graduates frying akara and they are successful and happy with it. There is nothing new under heaven EXCEPT what u have not discovered. No point to argue or abuse somebody because of what u cannt do and someone else is doing it. That is his own size for now. By the way who tells u that he does not have stable income. This guy earns daily because people must eat daily. Go back and read the story very well and understand. He has other skills. That is why i said life is in phases and men are in sizes. This shouldn't be too hard to understand?
The stress I was talking about is the one that comes with having a girlfriend. Keep quiet is not an insult but I am sorry you if you feel insulted. I never meant to, but I still insist that there's nothing special in what this young man is doing.
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
marv1:
My dear leave that thing. That is his own size for now. He will grow with time and his capacity to think. .
marv1 i'm not criticising him.. He's got his life, I've got mine. What I'm saying however is that, being a university graduate, selling Masa should not even be considered an option, somethings are dignifying and some are not!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by dam007(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
BuyGoats:

Are you for real? Since the government has failed to provide jobs should he steal? Better than begging. All he needs is packaging.
I sell goats and I'm proud of it. When I get silly comments from a few people about my biz, I laugh. Cos I smell ignorance.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
I respect you brother, honestly I do, but I'm sure you know as of fact that your enterprise is far different from selling akara, I know a lawyer who owns poultry farms, he's my brother! I know a medical doctor who owns a barbing saloon! all na hustle! God bless your enterprise, you sir, are a graduate worthy of that respect!
Re: A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics by owenklay: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
dungburu:
A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University has resorted to the Selling of Masa popularly known as woina (Rice Puff Puff) after his several and abortive job - hunt.

According to him, several attempt has been made to get a job and even a menial teaching job of N10,000 but no company, School or organisation has called let alone flashed. He said most of the companies Managers do tell him they are looking for means to reduce their workers let alone recruit as a result of the current economic recession.

He said he has skills in producing different kinds of disinffectants like Bleech, Izal, liquid soap, hair cream and so on and that as a matter of fact he is a successful candidate in the Bank of Industry online and In class Young Entrepreneur Support Programme that stands him the chance of been eligible to obtain the loan of N5 million but the over night demand of two guarantors by BOI which were not noted earlier in their conditions before applying shattered his dream of becoming an Entrepreneur as no body he knows that has assets worth of N5 million or a civil servant that can stand in the gap as guarantors.

He also lamented that no message was sent to him as regards the N-power programme so, he couldn't assess the portal for the N-power online assessment.

When asked if he won't feel bad or shy if the pictures of him Selling Woina gets to social media as some of his friends who are working already or girl friends might see him? He replied (Who shyness helped for this recession) that he has been a hustler right from Primary school and his mother has told him the very first day she gave birth to him to be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. / Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.