Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (53618 Views)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by itsop(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Julie also regarded as Superhuman is an American lady and philanthropist who survived a death scare due to a domestic fire outbreak incident that heartlessly ravaged her beautiful skin.

The curvy lady was confined to the Intensive Care Unit of an hospital for months earlier this year as she painfully recuperated slowly to the
surprise of her friends, family members and sympathizers.

The sad memories remain unforgettable to the dark-skinned lady who is also into entrepreneurship.

Narrating her ordeal concerning the fire burns, she said;

"It honestly feels like a dream. Like none of this happened and I'm watching it all play out in my sleep... All I can say is God saves and Prayers work. I'm forever grateful to be here and be living out this dream."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOQCCP6AbJq/?taken-by=ju_superhuman_

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photossee-this-beautiful-lady-who.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by itsop(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
SEE MORE OF HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE >>>
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photossee-this-beautiful-lady-who.html?m=0

Photos from her hospital bed

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by charijee(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by wahles(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2016
I love dz# long as u are confident/thankful with the way u are now, u would find happiness init# beta dan crying nd being sober bout life being unfair

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by 2SWT(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2016
See her black yarnsh grin

Fat everywhere

*modified

Those of you quoting me I just have one question for you

Na me send her make she open her black fat yarnsh for public?

If she didn't open it would I have known it was that black?

think before you quote me to say rubbish

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2016
The fire really ravaged her beautiful skin.

Lovely shape tho.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

Did you even bother to read the title of the thread!?

Sometimes ehn, I just dey wonder ...

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Jetsons1: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2016
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by BCISLTD: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
angry American..intensive care...mtweeewwww..she get luck ..if na naija..her death na GTB.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2016
LovePeddler grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Devil you are a liar!!!! You see all these 'pankere' girls you nor use fire consume them, nah this type of 'quality' meat you wan take away from boys!! He be like devil sef dey like good food ooo! angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

Haba Afonja...cool your temperature!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
She is a LovePeddler grin grin
Did you read that she's an entrepreneur and philanthropist?

21 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by emy77: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
na wa o
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
She is a LovePeddler grin grin
Who told you so?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Mrgabson: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
just passing by
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
God bless you, n I know it is, and is gonna be, well with u but I know if u were in my country 9ja, the doctors go Don dash u either vitiligo or keloid.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Greedgod: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Nairaland my vaseline is about to finish

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by driy65(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere
Even with the burns her body troway ur body 4 gutter...See as you be like flatscreen
Modified: open ur own make we see na...na 2 bleach be thing, open the centre when be like where nepa take light

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by wtfCode: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
undecided I don't gerrit
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by morereb10: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
wahala dey oooo
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by segebase(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice aZz
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by adblack10(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
haahahaahahahaah
pyyxxaro:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Xcoo(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Sai buhari
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
may be after her operations she will become minister of God
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by jtwest(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
eww! i mean ehya lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
No comment till I get to the station

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2016
mekuso89:

may be after her operations she will become minister of God
Hehehehehehehe na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / The Nigerian Diabetic Diet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.