Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (35786 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by BlueRayDick: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
All these face saving acts by the guiders will definitely not save them January when the other subscribers finally realize their money is gone.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by okowande(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
I reserve my comment til Jan 12

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Only reasonable people would agree that Buhari's government is far worse than MMM.
you can say that again. Together we kick him out in 2019
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olash: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wetin oga seun do u na?
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Just pray you're not the one to die before 14th January.
So what if I die?
Like young buck rapped " I dont care if I die it was meant to be"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Chuksemi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
BlueRayDick:

So because Seun does not believe in the get rich quick scheme and he speaks out against it makes him bias, sentimental and poor abi? At times I do wonder if Mavrodi actually coded a virus that uploads itself into the brain of subscribers to his Ponzi scheme immediately they register on his site, Cos I don't understand why u lot keep calling for his head when all he is doing is to save potential mugus that might lose their cash to the scheme.....Smh. See reasoning

1) You don't have sense

2) How is he wise? Pushing only negative news and relegating the positive ones is justice?

3) VANGUARD published both favorable and non favourable news concerning MMM. Even Linda did the same. Doesn't mean they like it, they are just reporting the news. Unlike Seun who uses his site to shove his opinions down peoples throat.

For your education, click my profile and read my article on the evils of MMM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

So what if I die?
Like young buck rapped " I dont care if I die it was meant to be"
I'm glad you know this. Just be careful what you wish for others.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chuksemi:

1) You don't have sense

2) How is he wise? Pushing only negative news and relegating the positive ones is justice?

3) VANGUARD published both favorable and non favourable news concerning MMM. Even Linda did the same. Doesn't mean they like it, they are just reporting the news. Unlike Seun who uses his site to shove his opinions down peoples throat.

For your education, click my profile and read my article on the evils of MMM
educate the obvious illiterate

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Idrismusty97(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cite:
All this Gestures is it a search for God's forgiveness or the Masses forgiveness?
The same MMM donates 5 million naira to internally displaced people on Borno just weeks before the so called "Crash". How much have you or Seun donated to anything worthwhile? Except beauty pageant. MMM will be back better and stronger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chuksemi:
Why should we be neutral about an obvious scam? Are we neutral when we cover other crimes such as armed robbery, ritual murder, and 419?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by saintfieldcastro: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM-together we can change the world

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

I'm glad you know this. Just be careful what you wish for others.

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
He donated a Forum to you so you can type your bullshit and He never needed your PH to set it up.
Idrismusty97:
The same MMM donates 5 million naira to internally displaced people on Borno just weeks before the so called "Crash". How much have you or Seun donated to anything worthwhile? Except beauty pageant. MMM will be back better and stronger.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Thats a Goddamned lie!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by gooddynews(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Its funny it really is how do you know if the owner of nairaland is not even doing MMM self

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Idrismusty97(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cite:
He donated a Forum to you so you can type your bullshit and He never needed your PH to set it up.
Then he can take his goddamn forum away and watch a million more spring up. Forum that have been in existence since when Facebook was created, But just look at the progress. Can you compare both?

6 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Seunjungle(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is motherfucker Seun Osewa, naij.com, other medias and these unfortunate brainwashed citizens that will soon die in hunger...we are coming back big time. Long live MMM Nigeria!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Idrismusty97(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Idrismusty97:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/mmm-nigeria-community-donates-relief-materials-worth-n5m-idps-abuja/

Well I dont have to believe shìt cos its in the papers.......

....but I think you're right here sha

sorry about that

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:
Yeah, like I give two bleeps.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by onair: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
as in the guy is sooooooo unprofessional
You can say that again. Highly unprofessional to the peak.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Well I dont have to believe shìt cos its in the papers.......

....but I think you're right here sha

sorry about that
apologies accepted. Join MMM. MMM cares. Your president doesn't!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
TAKE HIS FORUM AWAY?, You should get the hell out of his Forum is the right word, Dude the only thing you own is your MMM PERSONAL OFFICE WHICH IS FROZEN grin
Idrismusty97:
Then he can take his goddamn forum away and watch a million more spring up. Forum that have been in existence since when Facebook was created, But just look at the progress. Can you compare both?

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Yeah, like I give two bleeps.

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Zane2point4(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
oladipo322:
Good 1, but let our agreement be agreement ooooooo @january 14

I swear nairaland is enough to give someone a good laugh in a bad day, just go thru people's comment you go laugh tire, my guy you got me there.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
apologies accepted. Join MMM. MMM cares. Your president doesn't!
I wasnt apologizing to U Mr. Man angry
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM investors come January 14th 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Vick4rill(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
educate the obvious illiterate
the person behind this moniker must be a disgusting fellow to be with.always throwing insults and tantrum at people. mmm aside. this guy need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by 36STATES: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigeria is really impossible. A ponzi scheme gang that should be in prison are moving about in convoys,
robbing their loot in our faces. I will rip up my Nigeria passport soon, it's better to go to that shit hole by visa as a visitor only.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by macmoyor(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
What is the revenue model for this guiders of MMM since people don't pay money into MMM account?
Still wondering how can one pay in thousands and millions of naira to a strangers account in lieu of getting peanuts as interest, meanwhile the possibility of getting your principal money is just 0, is that not sheer stupidity? if there are no mavro matches to generate interest on principal money paid,how come the principal money deposited to the matching account is not returned back to the mavro who paid in the principal? People are dying cos of this and i got friends who are directly affected.I need answers cos this scheme of income is not logical at any level.

Ironically, this same MMM nija peps at home that wants to make quick money and get rich overnight would jump to any slightest opportunity to castigate guys abroad for falling into the path of law for their quest to making quick money. If this is not hypocrisy then tell me what is...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.