Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (35787 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
lonelydora:

Are you going to pay when you are matched?

Yeah
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by preacherz: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

O'l boy, i still de wait for your explanation on where the 30 percent profit de come from ooooooo.

I don't want to confuse you the more cos dis whole mighty matrix has already confused you. But let me try a bit.

The 30% Is gotten from the system, it's called the power of crowd funding!!! Every body will not be taking their money at the same time and the people who gets paid ploughs back into the system keeping it fluid. So at every time the money leaving the the system becomes extremely infinitesimal as compared with the money in the system. This is as long as the old members are PHing as at when due. New members comes in as a bonus. The system makes their own money from the traffic the website generates(3m+ accounts checked almost on a daily with uploads of close to 2MB)

From outside it looks like the 30% is big but in reality it's nothing as it rarely leaves the system as participants tends to plough back their initial principal with interest. If 3m people PH and GH and PH again, a cycle Is formed and just like the nature's water cycle can last above 50 years without new members how much more when new members come in. Nigeria experienced a freeze in GH simply because of this holidays as more than 90% of participants didn't want to PH until January else bro nothing for happen.

Now believe it or not banks use exactly the same system (crowd funding) to operate their business. It's the 30% of ur Principal that MMM pays you that Bank use to build their flashy infrastructure and pay their staff salaries(plus their executives) which if u dig it deep you'll shudder. In line with this which Bank will still be strong if all their customers should match up to them and withdraw all of their Monies?? None bro not even First Bank!

If only Government and it's agencies plus people like you who's first attitude to what they don't understand is Condemnation will allow MMM and it's participants do their work in peace you'll find out the the world will be a much better place.

Which Bank can go through the Media onslaught experienced by MMM and still come out strong? None.

Then back to you. MMM doesn't force people to join them and even placed a warning in their website during registration of what they are about and as a result every participant is aware of what he's getting himself into. Why then will people like you make it their point of duty to showcase their idleness on every social media to talk ill about MMM like you actually care about this participants?

So much still to say buh got to do other things thanks

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Mujtahida:

I feel that although you are entitled to express your opinion on any matter you should for the sake of your business avoid controversial issues like MMM.

You are so right, thanks man. I actually thought I was commenting with my personal monicker grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2016
preacherz:

I don't want to confuse you the more cos dis whole mighty matrix has already confused you. But let me try a bit.

The 30% Is gotten from the system, it's called the power of crowd funding!!! Every body will not be taking their money at the same time and the people who gets paid ploughs back into the system keeping it fluid. So at every time the money leaving the the system becomes extremely infinitesimal as compared with the money in the system. This is as long as the old members are PHing as at when due. New members comes in as a bonus. The system makes their own money from the traffic the website generates(3m+ accounts checked almost on a daily with uploads of close to 2MB)

From outside it looks like the 30% is big but in reality it's nothing as it rarely leaves the system as participants tends to plough back their initial principal with interest. If 3m people PH and GH and PH again, a cycle Is formed and just like the nature's water cycle can last above 50 years without new members how much more when new members come in. Nigeria experienced a freeze in GH simply because of this holidays as more than 90% of participants didn't want to PH until January else bro nothing for happen.

Now believe it or not banks use exactly the same system (crowd funding) to operate their business. It's the 30% of ur Principal that MMM pays you that Bank use to build their flashy infrastructure and pay their staff salaries(plus their executives) which if u dig it deep you'll shudder. In line with this which Bank will still be strong if all their customers should match up to them and withdraw all of their Monies?? None bro not even First Bank!

If only Government and it's agencies plus people like you who's first attitude to what they don't understand is Condemnation will allow MMM and it's participants do their work in peace you'll find out the the world will be a much better place.

Which Bank can go through the Media onslaught experienced by MMM and still come out strong? None.

Then back to you. MMM doesn't force people to join them and even placed a warning in their website during registration of what they are about and as a result every participant is aware of what he's getting himself into. Why then will people like you make it their point of duty to showcase their idleness on every social media to talk ill about MMM like you actually care about this participants?

So much still to say buh got to do other things thanks

I have been patient with you long enough. Bros, i don't think you understand English. You said; "Every body will not be taking their money at the same time". Really? So why did the organizers of this fraud freeze all operations? Remind me again. You talk as if MMM was created to help people rather than enrich it's creators. If it is so wonderful, give us a list of countries where it have been successful for years. Guy, stop letting poverty influence your thought process. Next thing you'll say is your are not hungry and are very well off. I call bullshiiit on that because no one well off will ever go near anything like MMM. And yes, i have zero sympathy for s.tupid people who don't the difference between an investment and a ponzi scheme.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by preacherz: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

I have been patient with you long enough. Bros, i don't think you understand English. You said; "Every body will not be taking their money at the same time". Really? So why did the organizers of this fraud freeze all operations. Remind me again. You talk as if MMM was created to help people rather enrich the owners. If it is so wonderful, give us a list of countries where is have been successful for years. Guy, stop letting poverty influence your thought process. Next thing you'll say is your are not hungry and are very well off. I call bullshiiit on that because no one well off will ever go near anything like MMM. And yes, i have zero sympathy for s.tupid people who don't the difference between an investment and a ponzi scheme.

I told you because of holidays.....90% of Nigerian Participants were not going to PH until January hence the Temporal Freeze

As for countries where MMM is working successfully, MMM has worked most successfully in every country it's been baring minor pause modes here and there(caused by negative media propaganda from Government agencies and the likes of you) which are eventually resolved like in SA, Zimbabwe etc.

Yes MMM is working most perfectly in SA and Zimbabwe. Again no body has genuinely lost his or her Money in MMM in any Country of the world and MMM is in over 118 countries and with about 200million participants.

Again it's not out of Love for neighbour that your shading MMM.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
preacherz:

I told you because of holidays.....90% of Nigerian Participants were not going to PH until January hence the Temporal Freeze

As for countries where MMM is working successfully, MMM has worked most successfully in every country it's been baring minor pause modes here and there(caused by negative media propaganda from Government agencies and the likes of you) which are eventually resolved like in SA, Zimbabwe etc.

Yes MMM is working most perfectly in SA and Zimbabwe. Again no body has genuinely lost his or her Money in MMM in any Country of the world and MMM is in over 118 countries and with about 200million participants.

Again it's not out of Love for neighbour that your shading MMM.

Even with all the information on the internet and at your fingertips, you'd rather be ignorant and tell yourself things that will make you happy. Ok. Carry on. I just hope you don't have any funds in that crap. But just in case you do, i have something to help you out in January;

Stage 1; Denial. This is where you are at the moment.

Stage 2; Anger. Loading. . . . . . .

Stage 3; Bargaining. Loading. . . . . .

Stage 4; Depression. Loading. . . . . . . .

Stage 5; Acceptance. Loading. . . . . . . .
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

Even with all the information on the internet and at your fingertips, you'd rather be ignorant and tell yourself things that will make you happy. Ok. Carry on. I just hope you don't have any funds in that crap. But just in case you do, i have something to help you out in January;

where did u forget ur brain?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by preacherz: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

What if MMM Nigeria comes back in January?

Okkkkkkkkk at this juncture you have no more valid points to raise aside throwing banters(which is typical of cyber warriors like you)....so I guess Itz a WRAP!!!!

Udo Chia
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
preacherz:

What if MMM Nigeria comes back in January?

Okkkkkkkkk at this juncture you have no more valid points to raise aside throwing banters(which is typical of cyber warriors like you)....so I guess Itz a WRAP!!!!

Udo Chia

For some phucked up reason you just don't want to understand. Of course it might come back. If i had a fool proof scam going, do you think i would want to give it up? Especially when i know that there are millions of mentally deficient people willing and ready to participate in it. But the sad truth is, it will collapse next year. Just like it did in Russia, SA, Zimbabwe etc. I seriously don't know where you are getting your facts from. I will laugh so hard when that day comes though.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by jamolakc: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA.

IT IS POSSIBLE.

THE HUMAN WILL.
NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN BREAK THE WILL OF A MAN WHO WILL STAKE EVEN HIS EXISTENCE ON THE ATTAINMENT OF A GOAL.

WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE COME TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY, THEY ACHIEVE THAT WHICH NON OF THEM CAN ACHIEVE INDIVIDUALLY.

THE MASTER MIND ALLIANCE OF 2.5M PARTICIPANTS IN THE SPIRIT OF PERFECT HARMONY CREATES POSITIVE ENERGY WHICH ATTRACTS ITS PHYSICAL EQUIVALENT.

PH 20k or MORE TODAY IN AGREEMENT WITH MMM NIG.

50 BILLION NAIRA IS DONE.

#Believe

#iphed20k&above

God bless you

God bless MMMNIG.

Say a prayer for MMMNIG

✍ together we change the world.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by paulvelly1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
For free Bitcoin Mining visit www.biz-bay..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.