Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (35000 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by jonhemma11: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
E-money,Kcee,Skiibii,Xbusta and the rest of the Five Star Music will today Dec 22 surprised Lagosians with rice and tomatoes gift.The gifts will be shared on the streets of Lagos in no particular order.Kcee who disclosed the news wrote....

'Christmas means giving. The father gave his son and his son gave his life . Without giving they will be no Christmas .In the spirit of the season and in no particular order I will be coming to a street near you tomorrow within Lagos axis to share some bags of rice and tomatoes courtesy of Five star music limited . It is our own little way of saying thank you for all the love and support over the years . Merry xmas to you my dear friends'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOS1Ih9gWYG/

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-what-e-moneykcee-other-members-of.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by jonhemma11: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by ikp120(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
This is very cool mehn.

When you have the cash, get what you need and help others get what they need... That would make the world a better place mehn. cheesy cheesy

BTW it shouldn't be your little way of saying thank you for our love and support over the years mehn.cry Rather it should be your little way of being human mehn. wink

42 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by madridguy(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
God bless you more.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
... For having the peoples' interest at heart; Well done.

29 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by NLbeachparty: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
God bless E-money and his family.

Do you know what nairalanders want to do for this festive period too? Check my signature

10 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
this is superb

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice buh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2016
And some churches would be expecting gift instead of showing love to the less privilege.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by tdayof(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2016
I so much respect this E money for his giving attitude. I wish our politicians can learn.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
grin nice one if it reaches the real people in need not shelved into another warehouse somewhere. j know what i mean

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Atiku2019: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Oke-Ira, Ogba wink
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Young03(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
the family of okonkwo
may God bless una

12 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
God bless you more

3 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by iykekelvins(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
This is a very nice thing to do this christmas.

God bless u..

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by sexyglow(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by LesbianBoy(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2016
E-money ogaranya 1

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Twizzy30(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
This is wonderful. Btw I'm still looking for 60k for my sch fee.
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
We all know its courtesy of E-money...Which one be kcee and skibii own
Rubbish Kcee always famzing
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry grin
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by casttlebarbz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok..am not interested
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by ShitHead(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Which one is Icee in for inside this matter? Kcee nah house boy... I'm so sure nah him load the rice and tomatoes into the warehouse.

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Raph01: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
my broda rice dorn suffer 4 Nigerians hand oo

4 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
No wonder aminat508 rokiatu ajepako osusumustflow vickyrotex and funjosh are rushing down to Lagos today. Awon ifunloran of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
We always d best Igbo kwenu

Ogadinma cool

Oya share it to dm afonjas, na dm need am pass, dm 2 like food

10 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by MrIcredible: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Christmas means giving. The father gave his son and his son gave his life .
Without giving they will be no Christmas
.In the spirit of the season and in no particular order I will be coming to a street near you tomorrow within Lagos axis to share some bags of rice and tomatoes courtesy of Five star music limited . It is our own little way of saying thank you for all the love and support over the years . Merry xmas to you my dear friends'

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Igbos feeding them since time immemorial. Such a nice gesture.

9 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by midehill(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
abeg wen in Lagos are dey distributing d stuff...I go nid DAT rice ooo kissabeg wen in Lagos are dey distributing d stuff...I go nid DAT rice ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by BrutalJab: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Operation feed the hungry and frustrated Afonja.

Tinubu can't do this o even after stealing their futures away. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by SweetJoystick(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice, good gesture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos) / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.