Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Npower Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Salary (22331 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Alert 4 Npower Salary For August! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
well, the office of the vice president promised selected candidates of the npower scheme of receiving December salary(stipends)

today is 22nd and a Thursday, if they don't pay today, it means no jollification for some during this Christmas celebration, because most people have bank their hopes on the promise of the VP,

abeg make they no scam us for Jesus birthday period o...na God I dey take beg o....abeg if u don receive alert, let us know o

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
moderators, no remove this one again o
Re: Npower Salary by stenlydxlite(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2016
i don get alert.....Godwin
Re: Npower Salary by Slaveman343: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
stenlydxlite:
angry
Re: Npower Salary by sensolution10(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
stenlydxlite:
r u serious?
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2016
stenlydxlite:

kai, baba, stop the play nw
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
someone at the top, just contacted me and said Nigerians should be hopeful.... hopefully today, alert go enter
Re: Npower Salary by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Npower Salary by compuseun: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2016
U people will start getting alert as from February. Only 13 states out of 36 are done with their verification exercise.
From a reliable source. Una Never start work now
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
compuseun:
U people will start getting alert as from February. Only 13 states out of 36 are done with their verification exercise.

in other words, they (office of the VP) lied to us abi, when they promised to pay, they didn't add any condition o

2 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Slaveman343: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
cheesy
someone at the top, just contacted me and said Nigerians should be hopeful.... hopefully today, alert go enter
bros who talk this one?
Re: Npower Salary by Slaveman343: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2016
compuseun:
So they wont pay the 13 states too
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Slaveman343:
bros who talk this one?

I no believe the person self

plus yesterday for FEC meeting... minister of finance no talk anything concerning npower payment....we don the try call her since yesterday, she no gree pick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Salary by Calyb(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
I just dey look my phone first. make today expire, them go know me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Salary by Mcowubaba: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
well, the office of the vice president promised selected candidates of the npower scheme of receiving December salary(stipends)

today is 22nd and a Thursday, if they don't pay today, it means no jollification for some during this Christmas celebration, because most people have bank their hopes on the promise of the VP,

abeg make they no scam us for Jesus birthday period o...na God I dey take beg o....abeg if u don receive alert, let us know o
Nigerians, how will you want to be paid without doing any single work, I strongly doubt you have even been deployed.
55% of states have not finished their Physical Verification, even if anyone is getting paid, it would be Participants in States that have totally completed their physical verification and submitted their list on time to the FG

Relax, you will eventually earn your salary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Calyb:
I just dey look my phone first. make today expire, them go know me

hahahahahahaha.....baba, I sure say almost everybody for npower hold there phone strong the wait for alert

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Nigerians, how will you want to be paid without doing any single work, I strongly doubt you have even been deployed.
55% of states have not finished their Physical Verification, even if anyone is getting paid, it would be Participants in States that have totally completed their physical verification and submitted their list on time to the Feminist.

oga, which one be feminist again, are you a 'confusionist'

2 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Mcowubaba: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

That was a mistake, auto-correct on my keypad.
I meant submitted the list to the FG...
And u don't need to sound rude

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by osolee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
See alert grin grin

How much for chicken now market? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mcowubaba:

That was a mistake, auto-correct on my keypad.
I meant submitted the list to the FG...
And u don't need to sound rude

sorry bro, didn't mean to be rude, just trying to be funny,....sorry sir, meant no offense

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
osolee:
See alert grin grin
How much for chicken now market? angry

oboi, be serious nw....
Re: Npower Salary by stone07(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

Not you jare.
Re: Npower Salary by stone07(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mcowubaba:

55% of states have not finished their Physical Verification, even if anyone is getting paid, it would be Participants in States that have totally completed their physical verification and submitted their list on time to the Feminist.

What the federal government said is the money will be paid this December so forget if we don work or not. You are not the one to tell us we will not be paid if we don't work.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
stone07:
What the federal government said is the money will be paid this December so forget if we don work or not. You are not the one to tell us we will not be paid if we don't work.

thanks man, pls keep the hope alive
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
angryhmmm, up till now no alert o

This 5pm and nothing yet, today don go be that, make we wait for tomorrow :-
Re: Npower Salary by DrTims(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Well today is gone. If there is no alert tomorow, that means it will be after christmas....hmmmmm. Lets just hope alert rows in...
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
DrTims:
Well today is gone. If there is no alert tomorow, that means it will be after christmas....hmmmmm. Lets just hope alert rows in...

drTims, you are so right, make we wait for 2mo
Re: Npower Salary by honestivo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
They should try pay as promised
Re: Npower Salary by boxypane(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
I believe in the alerts that comes by night or early morning.

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by stone07(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
So some guys are waiting for alert when some states are just allowed to update their account today. Applicants in kwara started updating their account today. I have not heard of other states that had the same login problem.
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
boxypane:
I believe in the alerts that comes by night or early morning.

I join your faith with mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Job / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Public Service: FCDA Recruitment Is The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.