Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today (28217 Views)

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by chiefobdk(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
remi144:
ahhh you don't mean it...am in love oya baba Madridguy coman helep mi beg this my sis eko...OP n oga snake sowi Mr lala coman chuuk mauth for this loff Mara.

Why should lala. Shuuk mouth. . Is it snake love?
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by remi144(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

Why should lala. Shuuk mouth. . Is it snake love?
nwoke mi I no call am snake b4 dem ban me ooo.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by remi144(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Haaaa, boss, why you dey mention big conditions that I might not be able to abide with. I will take her to Hajj and make her Alhaji Shaqirat Ngozi.

aburo no spoil d runz na...mentioning hajj is like telling ngor dah you will kill her.just tell her that you will open a supermarket at upper iweka n wollllllaaaaaa she will loff you till eternity.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by remi144(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Press hard maybe she might have change of mind. grin

nawa ooo..catalin just quiet like sey....she dn agree.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
I won't lie to gain her trust. Hajj first den mall anywhere.

remi144:
aburo no spoil d runz na...mentioning hajj is like telling ngor dah you will kill her.just tell her that you will open a supermarket at upper iweka n wollllllaaaaaa she will loff you till eternity.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by remi144(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

God forbid. Tell your friend to stop mentioning me.
pls na...I no he is a Hausa guy but ***in simi voice*** LOVE DONT CARE
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2016
remi144:
nawa ooo..catalin just quiet like sey....she dn agree.
Gree wetin? no be me and you.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by Ngozi123(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
remi144:
pls na...I no he is a Hausa guy but ***in simi voice*** LOVE DONT CARE

As far as I'm aware, Madridguy is an Igbo-hating Yoruba Muslim who goes on threads dominated by Igbo people to troll them. No self-respecting Igbo girl will go anywhere near his likes. Like I said before, tell your friend to stop disturbing my mentions as I will not respond to them.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Ngo you're getting it wrong. I'm only against the IPOB tout using this platform to spread their self acclaimed struggle. I'm not against the good igbo of Nigeria. Happy Christmas in advance.

Ngozi123:

As far as I'm aware, Madridguy is an Igbo-hating Yoruba Muslim who goes on threads dominated by Igbo people to troll them. No self-respecting Igbo girl will go anywhere near his likes. Like I said before, tell your friend to stop disturbing my mentions as I will not respond to them.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by remi144(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

egbon madridguy mi change na bae wud loff u when you stop lashing d our Igbo brother's with tribalistic insult.baba abeg stop I know ngozi123 is meant for you but the way you been tribalistic is dah problem. OK nne NGOR nwanne m gah change obi yah mu na ya akugo ooo....okwa ife olili kor na chor.biko ndi Igbo ni nne unu biko gbasa mi nwannem ooo buh MADRIDGUY.
egbon mi Madridguy e jor calm down.omo Igbo yi ma fe just that you insult her tribe much n she takes it personal.
Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
I'm grateful bro for your effort. Henceforth, I will adjust myself. Thanks very much.

remi144:
egbon madridguy mi change na bae wud loff u when you stop lashing d our Igbo brother's with tribalistic insult.baba abeg stop I know ngozi123 is meant for you but the way you been tribalistic is dah problem. OK nne NGOR nwanne m gah change obi yah mu na ya akugo ooo....okwa ife olili kor na chor.biko ndi Igbo ni nne unu biko gbasa mi nwannem ooo buh MADRIDGUY.
egbon mi Madridguy e jor calm down.omo Igbo yi ma fe just that you insult her tribe much n she takes it personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. / Obasanjo Wedding Pics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.