Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! (43335 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
its not a funny question.. Since you have affirmed it, so next step is to reason if she is the type dat loves outdoor surprises or indoor surprises... U have to know

You have no idea how nervous I feel just by thinking about it. She like outdoor and on Sunday being Christmas day is her B-day. I just thought r will be the perfect bday gift. Emmm is the ring worn on the left or right hand? This part is really confusing me I swear
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stelvin101:

Shuooo see ur funny question. Of course na or u think I wan her to Lord of the ring?
Goodluck...
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
Goodluck...

Tnxs
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by dingbang(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stelvin101:

You have no idea how nervous I feel just by thinking about it. She like outdoor and on Sunday being Christmas day is her B-day. I just thought r will be the perfect bday gift. Emmm is the ring worn on the left or right hand? This part is really confusing me I swear
lol on the left hand. Bros i no go lie u, the thing sef dey make me nervous too.... I cant think of anything cool to advise.. I believe those who have engaged will be in a better position to guide u..
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by mykel25(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:

Marry you – Guys need to know a lot before they marry you.Guys are weird when it comes to marriage, and from what they tell me, it’s all about timing. But I’m not so sure it is. When it comes to popping the question, guys often treat marriage like an investment — and that means they do due diligence. So here are 7 good things men check out in a lady before proposing.

1. He needs to know he’s ready to actually make the leap to a long-term commitment.

Unfortunately, timing is an issue. If he feels he’s not at the right time of his life, he’s not going to propose. You can’t force his hand, either. Usually, guys decide they’re ready when they’re financially stable and realizing that the singles scene sucks.

2. He needs to know you’d be a good wife.

He wants someone who would be presentable around family and who might make a good mother for his kids. He wants to know that you won’t turn into a shrieking harpy once the ring is on, and that you will be willing to do your part to keep him proud.

3. He needs to know you’re responsible.

Marriage is a legal contract, and that means that it will have serious consequences in his financial realm. What most guys fear is that they’ll marry a woman who will drive them into bankruptcy through bad spending habits, refuse to do housework while they stay at home, and basically just act like an overgrown, selfish kid. They don’t want that! They want an adult who will actually contribute, and they won’t marry someone who doesn’t fit that bill.

4. He needs to know that he can lose you if he doesn’t marry you

I’m a firm believer that men need a kick in the rear before they will propose. If you keep giving them the idea that a life without marriage is fine, they won’t marry you because they’re already enjoying the gravy train without it. If he gets the idea that you’ll be with him regardless, he won’t pop the question.

5. He needs to know that he’s in a good financial position.

Most guys won’t marry if they are dirt poor, even though money doesn’t have to do anything with love. For them, it’s often a pride thing. If he’s broke or his income isn’t stable, he won’t feel ready to marry.

6. He needs to know he can trust you to stay loyal.

Simply put, guys don’t take well to cheating. In fact, they take to it even worse than women do. If they feel like you wouldn’t be able to keep it in your pants, they will not marry you — ever.

7. And, obviously, he needs to know that you have the same long-term goals as him.

It makes no sense to marry a woman who wants everything you hate in life. This would basically be the same as shooting yourself in the foot. Guys know this, and they will only pop the question to a woman who will work with their life plan.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://theinfong.com/2016/10/ladies-man-doesnt-know-7-things-will-never-marry/

well articulated *thumbs up
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by sharliz(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

undecided sharliz...... wateryu looking for upandan

betta go carry ur yansh one place now before I change am for u..... :p
u don vex ni.. Oya mabinu
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by chiefojiji(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
sharliz:
u don vex ni.. Oya mabinu
oya kiss me make I calm down!
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

see as u resemble okon
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by Xerox01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Knowing these things doesn't guarantee he'll marry you either
what else do we want
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by sharliz(f): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

dem dey call u jare
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by chiefojiji(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
see as u resemble okon
how u take know grin
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by chiefojiji(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
sharliz:
dem dey call u jare

ohhhhhhhh!

but sharliz, why u follow come here sef!
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by xaliujokes(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
emmanuel596:
Thought I was gonna see something new and different....no matter how much u love and treat a woman nicely the ones that would cheat and mess around will still do so

dude u hav a point[b][/b]
Re: Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 04, 2017
nlanded:
Here is a little bit of my contribution: A lot of girls are single/unmarried because they wanna get paid for being in a relationship.

Eziokwu. Best truth of 2017.

But you mean university and jobless girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.