Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (42598 Views)

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
icankel:
But seriously this ur Buhari too de fear, Niger Deltan warned him not to step into Ogoni land and he never did, now IPOB just did and he did. Nawaoo

The president never planned to attend the summit and if he wanted to come,he would have come and nothing will happen.

Highest what Buratai did to those shites would have been a child's play compare to what those presidential guards would have done to your people.

I thought by now that you guys should have gone to Abuja to free that your useless coward and scammer(kanu).

You guys don't have liver to reach Abuja?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
partnerus:

From your comments, you're only trying to hide under the carpet but it's crystal clear that you're sympathetic to the course of these never-do-wells. The fact remains that these idiots have for a long time distorted the peace of the society, disrupted business activities and caused needless loss of lives of able bodied youths whom like these ones have tolled same trend. Should one of them go down by bullets from the security operatives, same IPOB animals will come here to claim mass murder by Buhari government. I am not the spoke person for APC or the ruling government but truth be told, some beings are safer dead!!!
believe you me, it's only when I see comments like yours that am always forced to support those guys... why would you kill anybody just because of a frivolity like a peaceful protest your comment on this biafra issue is filled with hate and I wonder how you could want any reasonable human to share a country with a person That's ready to kill people just because of a protest....bros, your hatred for igbo people stinks to high heavens... I can categorically tell you that your patriotism to this nation is hate-motivated and not goodwill-motivated..

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by trustdanalhaji(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Igbo people hmmm
Let them touch PMB. Buratai will take care of it, like what he did to those shites
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
We yoruba muslims must beg Allah to stop Biafra, we must fight for fulanis against Biafra. #Biafraexit will bring hunger to our brown roofs in oshogbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by steppins: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
dem no fit now,na only mouth dem get. Baba go even sleep there if him like and nothing go happen
This is what you've been reduced to?
Yorubas and their sophistication.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Codes151(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Common herdsmen Una no fit revenge! Abegi go rest!! Na noise Una sabi
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Tmoyo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
This nation doesn't deserve all this, irrespective of our interest and tribe... we should find all possible means to accommodate the basis behind our integrity... This is a call to division.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Nobody is stoping you guys from going ok.
When the Israelites wanted to go,they left Egypt in search of their promised land.
Why can't the Biafra do the same,must you guys claim Nigeria territory as your own?

Biafra can park their load and go to their promise land but they must not claim the eastern part of Nigeria as their own or they should be ready for war.

Only aboros carry this Biafra matter for head.
last time i checked, nigeria was amalgamated, and the amalgamation ended 2014 so what right do you or any other person have, to say eastern region is a nigerian territory??
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Tmoyo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Igbos stubborn gan. No retrieve no surrender.

They are not ready to give up on Biafra agitation, no matter the pressure

With this mindset, actualising their dream becomes inevitable.

Continuation and determination they say, is the best way to success
The limitations you have is within ur brain
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

A fool like you will not know that Edo has majority of people on that delegation and we are getting our 13% derivation ok.

We are the heart beat of Nigeria and also the whole Niger delta.

We are for APC because we don't play politics of tribalisim and religion like the foolish Biafra people who religion and tribalism will not allow them to move forward.

We are more advance than you guys.
whice biafra land are you more advanced than?? okpo - f00l, mention one state in the east edo is more developed than!! go rest joor
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:
Goggles Niger delta states.
google will tell me? me living here?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ernieboy:

you are either very ignorant or deliberately twisting the truth to suit your purpose. Edo was in the Niger delta delegation? but again I am not surprised considering that you are child of hatred and that hatred is what kept your region backwards compared to the two other major ethnic group in Nigeria.
can u point d ethnic group that is backward
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Go and check the igbos in the northern states like kano,maiduguri,kaduna,katsina etc.
Go check the number of igbos in west and south-south Nigeria and you will know what i mean
oga keep quiet nau!! ahh
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

The evil central government has been striving to make their life better? Hahahah. Mister, please take a trip to the SE and see if you would believe that, that part is still Nigeria. The youths have long given up. They have nothing to lose. It can't be worse than it is now. You are ordinarily ignorant.

you are more stup!d than d guy u quoted.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2016
melodyogonna:
oga keep quiet nau!! ahh

Why should i keep quiet in my country issues.
Biafrans are the ones that should keep quite.
They should not talk on Nigeria issues,they should wait till their fake republic come.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by ebullient1986: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=TheRealestGuy post=52161310]Believe this unconfirmed report then you can believe the nails will equal the dollar[/quote
don't you still believe the news?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kettle84(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2016
PHILipu1:

The president never planned to attend the summit and if he wanted to come,he would have come and nothing will happen.

Highest what Buratai did to those shites would have been a child's play compare to what those presidential guards would have done to your people.

I thought by now that you guys should have gone to Abuja to free that your useless coward and scammer(kanu).

You guys don't have liver to reach Abuja?

Did you people go to Abuja when MKO Abiola died in prison?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kettle84(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2016
partnerus:

I am from the igbo speaking part of delta state but I am of the opinion that the combined team of both the Nigerian army, airforce, navy, NCD, and the police should as a matter of urgency release gun shots at the them with immediate effect. The world is tired of never-do-well like these fools who always make themselves veritable tools in the hands of these greedy politicians to cause civil and social unrest. The police should simply use these street urchins to test-run their newly recruited constables on target aiming. Period!
Note: Quote me at your own peril!!
you are a Yoruba man. the military can't shot anyone because the international community is against Nigeria for years of uncivilized brutal use of arms on unarmed people hence the denial to sell weapons to Nigeria. the daming report of amnesty international comes to mind.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
kettle84:
Did you people go to Abuja when MKO Abiola died in prison?

even though i am not a yoruba man but i know that Abiola died for his mandate and after him the yoruba produced Obasanjo.

I hope kanu will die for you guys though.
The yeye fowl don dey beg just after one year in prison.

He will be in prison through out Buhari era so that he will know how a zoo look like.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
See group of people that want a republic.
They can not put their head together to get additional state.
They can not come together to organize a summit.

An investigation by our reporters has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s failure to attend the first Southeast Economic and Security Summit held at Government House,Enugu, on Thursday,December 22, 2016, was caused by intrigues by politicians from the geopolitical zone.

They are contending for supremacy in Abuja.
They are led by Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labor and Productivity, and his counterpart in the Ministry of Science and Technology,Ogbonnaya Onu,and supported by National Assembly members from the area.

They have been engaged in a battle of wits and intrigues with a group of professionals led by Bart Nnaji, an ex-Minister of Power, and Pascal Dozie, founding chairman of both Diamond Bank and the Nigerian subsidiary of the South African mobile telecommunication giant,MTN.

“Though the Ngige group won at the end of the day in the sense that Buhari did not attend the summit,” said a source in Buhari’s office, “the president’s heart is with the Nnaji/Dozie group.”

The source revealed that Buhari was determined to come in person and had assured former Vice President Alex Ekwueme and erstwhile Commonwealth Secretary General Emeka Anyaoku of his participation,but was prevailed upon by Ngige to decline attendance at the last minute.“In fact, it was President Buhari who personally chose December 22 as the date for the summit,” disclosed the source.

Buhari, he stated, wanted to use his participation in the summit meant to quicken the economic development of the Southeast to dispel the notion in some quarters that he is against the zone.

But some Igbo members of his cabinet reportedly told him that his visit to the Southeast, the first since he assumed office in May 2015, would have a greater political impact when the contract for the Second Niger Bridge had already been approved by the Federal Government and considerable work done on the Onitsha-Enugu Highway as the Enugu-Port Harcourt Road.

The Federal Executive Council approved the Second Niger Bridge on Wednesday,December 21, 2016.

Buhari,after resisting the advice not to attend the summit in Enugu, changed his mind and sent Mr. Ngige a text message on Tuesday, December 21,saying that he would now visit the Southeast next February or March.

Once the news spread that Buhari was no longer attending the summit,ministers and many national legislators from the Southeast felt it was no longer necessary for them to attend,said a ranking senator from the area.

But Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu participated in the one- day summit.

One source said the group that scuttled Buhari’s first visit to the Southeast since he became Nigeria’s elected leader 18 months ago were concerned with portraying themselves as the gateway to the presidency by Southeasterners.

“They may have feared that Nnaji and Dozie were about to upstage them,” said the source.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kettle84(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2016
PHILipu1:

even though i am not a yoruba man but i know that Abiola died for his mandate and after him the yoruba produced Obasanjo.

I hope kanu will die for you guys though.
The yeye fowl don dey beg just after one year in prison.

He will be in prison through out Buhari era so that he will know how a zoo look like.
KANU called Buhari a mad man in the last video. He didn't beg.I don't know where you are from but all I can say is that my tribe is great.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
kettle84:
KANU called Buhari a mad man in the last video. He didn't beg.I don't know where you are from but all I can say is that my tribe is great.

He asked orji Uzor kalu to beg for him.

whether he called Buhari Mad man or good man,Kanu already knows his fate.
Many years behind bars in the zoo.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Vioncy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
shocked shocked shocked

Biafra can go after all ghana don go but their bag still dey... make una go now we no wan notice una again noa go but no cause trouble if una dey find wer to inhabit... ok i give una SAMBISA frorest for free no pay just carry ur wahala go
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by shotster50(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Well to be honest I was wrong about the direction of IPOB. It has certainly grown bigger and connective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.