Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM (2401 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM / No Boss Will Like MMM See What They Do... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by knostbrown01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I got to sky bank branch today in ibadan with the hope of withdrawing but was told that all sky bank accounts has been frozen, no withdrawals via counter or ATM, no transfer both in ATM and Mobile transfer. Only deposits for now

ONLY PHing..... No GHing...

I want to ask anti MMM, has Skye Bank Crash too?

11 Likes

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Everfrank(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Help me ask them o.
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by bunmiano: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
You CNt be serious...

This is so absurd
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Femich18(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
knostbrown01:
I got to sky bank branch today in ibadan with the hope of withdrawing but was told that all sky bank accounts has been frozen, no withdrawals via counter or ATM, no transfer both in ATM and Mobile transfer. Only deposits for now

I want to ask anti MMM, has Sky Bank Crash too?
Stop joking... Why should you joke with this kinda news? And if it's true.. It maybe network problem or they are short of cash at the moment .
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Can someone else confirm this story? If it happened, then of course it would be a sign that something is wrong with the bank or branch
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
knostbrown01:

I want to ask anti MMM, has Skye Bank Crash too?

I passed through one of their branch in ibadan just now and i could see people withdrawing through the ATM. So what's your point?

If you are using this to give yourself hope on mmm, then trust me you will receive the shock of your life come next month.

1 Like

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by paschal47(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guys you see what happened in Eco bank today, Port Harcourt branch..if
You want to withdraw 200k, they say No, you must withdraw 100k those withdrawing 100k, they gave them 50k, most funny part is, you can't withdraw above 200k.. When I ask, they said, its festive period, if too much money is removed from the system, and non remaining to run their affairs, they'll go bankrupt..

3 Likes

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by bettercreature(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sky bank is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by temhab(f): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seun:
Can someone else confirm this story? If it happened, then of course it would be a sign that something is wrong with the bank or branch
Mr Seun it happened to me this afternoon here in Lagos. First bank

2 Likes

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Stanley187(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Push to front page the same way U always push to Frontpage whenever our dear eMeMeM has any small update.

At least let's hear some of you blow this one out of proportion.

Mtcheeeew

Nigerians are always so crazy about spending unnecessarily at christmas

7 Likes

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by mrmaze(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Are the short of cash or what
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by knostbrown01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I passed through one of their branch in ibadan just now and i could see people withdrawing through the ATM. So what's your point?

If you are using this to give yourself hope on mmm, then trust me you will receive the shock of your life come next month.

those you saw were other banks not sky bank users. confirm it anywhere
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by knostbrown01(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:

Stop joking... Why should you joke with this kinda news? And if it's true.. It maybe network problem or they are short of cash at the moment .
that is an expensive joke i can't do.... if it does not happen, i won't come here spreading such on them, and why are you defending them?
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Femich18(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
knostbrown01:

that is an expensive joke i can't do.... if it does not happen, i won't come here spreading such on them, saying such. you can confirm it too
alright no problem
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Rilwayne001: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
knostbrown01:

those you saw were other banks not sky bank users. confirm it anywhere

And the fact that other banks are still dispensing, that tells you want? And what do you have to show that Skye bank are not dispensing? Even if they couldn't, did they say it's because of the festives coming up? How come other banks are not following suit if really that's the reason? And between Skye and MMM which is more reliable with your money? Atleast CBN in conjunction with Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) our money is safe. who will rescue MMM if it refuses to come back in January?

1 Like

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Rilwayne001: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
paschal47:
Guys you see what happened in Eco bank today, Port Harcourt branch..if
You want to withdraw 200k, they say No, you must withdraw 100k those withdrawing 100k, they gave them 50k, most funny part is, you can't withdraw above 200k.. When I ask, they said, its festive period, if too much money is removed from the system, and non remaining to run their affairs, they'll go bankrupt..

More lies sad

And what happens to their reserve??
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by stanogb(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

More lies sad

And what happens to their reserve??
Its hapening in all banks. Reasons:
1. There is no much money in circulation. In Imo state here, they were not paid salary. The money was used to buy christmas trees.
2. People are afraid to deposit money because of long queues during this period.
3. Donationation schemes like MMM have been frozen because of media propaganda. So people are not being paired nor depositing money unlike before.

My advice: Manage the little money you have for now. Note: You can transfer or see the money online, but you cant withdraw it.

1 Like

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
On Wednesday I spent 5hours on Atm queue, 1st was UbA that asked us to wait after they've collected money from depositors before the load cash on the atms...then I moved to GTB stand around rumuokwuta phc, spent about 2hrs before it got to my turn...Luckily money didnt finish before it got to my turn.Most banks like Ecobank, Zenith and first bank around this area, their ATM wasn't paying.
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by drmikeadams(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
on wednesday..my friend couldnt collect money from sky bank atm around 10 pm
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Topics like this would never make FP..
The moment someone says something about MMM that is negative Na immediate FP.

1 Like

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Imustexcel: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2016
bettercreature:
Sky bank is a disaster waiting to happen
This is uncalled for. Even if you don't bank with Skye Bank, a relation of yours somewhere may be banking or working and earning a living with the bank. Let's not think that we can say anything negative we like about others all the time. What goes around always comes around.
Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by chessguru(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2016
This whole situation is because of festive period ...... MMM Nigeria has not crashed and will be back stronger than ever after the holidays....... Shame on haters and biased media...... MMM is a movement ...... You can not stop the movement ...... Join MMM Nigeria ... And start providing help now.......i stand with MMM Nigeria ##

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by Stanley187(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2016
chessguru:
This whole situation is because of festive period ...... MMM Nigeria has not crashed and will be back stronger than ever after the holidays....... Shame on haters and biased media...... MMM is a movement ...... You can not stop the movement ...... Join MMM Nigeria ... And start providing help now.......i stand with MMM Nigeria ##

100%, IstandwithMMM#
No time.

1 Like

Re: Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM by chessguru(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Stanley187:

100%, IstandwithMMM# No time.
you will make heaven

(1) (Reply)

Olymp Trade / Micro-finance Start-up Proposal Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.