Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" (37416 Views)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Uelvo(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chuknovski:
please stop making stupid people famous, this sex starved thing is completely loco
I swear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by mekuso89(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
you WO WO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Dannyset(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Elnino4ladies: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jesus was not born on 25th December

make sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by grodt999: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
Hope she believes that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

Only a stupid sub saharan African monkey (still reeling from the effects of slavery and colonialism) will make such a moronic statement.

Try researching things before you believe in them, don't sit on your lazy illiterate backside and believe all that is peddled before you.

The mentality of the sub saharan african is regarded as the lowest on this planet thanks to people like you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who force u ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by obamabinladen(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
This woman is as confused as Arsenal Coach.

JUST IMAGINE.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Meself no believe in tha shit..Buh the woman self na qbana

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Championlaw200(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
This woman again? What a clown!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Auwal650: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
attention seeker grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by kingsman66(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
attention seeker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by theostarboy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
i believe she need original screw to tighting her nutts
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblesoul123:
This junky again? Why is Nairaland trying to make her famous?
she famous pass nairaland self

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by 9jayes: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
MBush:

K for what?

Kesus?? undecided
kolo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by musb92yahooco: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
U r Ryt Bible fiction bunch of lies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by chiefojiji(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
miss, please open the door, I wontuu show u something!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by EyeHateGod: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
The Bible is Bendan select... Pick the once you like and ignore the rest you don't like...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by discman2k2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Even the dead speak!

One thing I've seen in human life, When man has strength & excellent health, they feel luke Kings & boast & decree & rant like they never understand their origin. True enough DONT THEY KNOW THEIR ORIGIN. I dont argue with wt fools when i see one.

Time & Chance Happeneth to Them All.
Time loading...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by olash: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's your headache, Kemi.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Noblesoul123: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ireboya:
she famous pass nairaland self
grin Make dem no ban u o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Wolexdey(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jesus IS LORD

THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by blackaxe78: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Igbo guy never marry ofonja wey baff na u an igbo man go come marry grin

Igbo guys don't normally marry ofonjas....and I know d reason.......

So pls marry ur fellow ofonjas we don't want nussians

See who won marry Afonja wey no fit spell "Nuisance"

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by curvilicious: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Endtime attention seeker

Why use naked pic
Shame!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by lepasharon(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
King James (Lebron) grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by EyeHateGod: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naijboyzz:
I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone the devil. The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere and many DIE in stampedes there!
I love This Line..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by ThimmyWood(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Igbo guy never marry ofonja wey baff na u an igbo man go come marry grin

Igbo guys don't normally marry ofonjas....and I know d reason.......

So pls marry ur fellow ofonjas we don't want nussians

I thought you've changed as you claimed sometimes ago. If you've not, pls do coz you sound so ridiculous that I can't differentiate between you and Kemi Olunloyo.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by toye440: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
" If more people were spiritual like me rather than being religious, this will be a better world."
ahh first I don't want to b 54 still behaving like 14 Jesus u r 54 ma'am u hv gat to act like it, trust me no spiritual individual @54 would post a nude selfy.
we understand u HV a mental problem has it was said she once had nocturnal activities with her papa, now I guess u all know y she acts like one without brains. Like I told a lady on "Facebook get a man get a life". Stop arranging quickies with 27 yrs old boys u can't b responsible and spend d rest of ur precious time battling on social media. why should u @54 make ur self a keyboard gangster.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
wink grin
Noblesoul123:

grin
Make dem no ban u o
Forqet tha shii jho

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by maxzzo1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mental case....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by frubben(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai!!!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by laffwitmi: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu self talk am!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.