Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" (37420 Views)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Promiscojohnney(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
with this few point of mind and all the contributions from u guys hereby officially declare that this woman is a witch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Joenyam(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
This woman is completely 'loco' but to think that 77, 000 people are following this ugly LovePeddler is worrisome.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by zarakay(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
brownhawk:
she looks like a princess

Princess indeed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by brownhawk: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
zarakay:

Princess indeed
look well. she's too hot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by GoldRush4: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anti Ode, supo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by freddievip(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
"I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone
the devil, The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere"

That's true, I really love this line of hers, but she 100% still need a brain surgery!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by xedyl(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice talk brother mi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by 36STATES: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
I like this lady, she says it as it is. No pretense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by uncleade(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Personally, I salute you. 'cos you really know how to provoke many senseless Nairalanders. KUDOS TO YOU AUNTIE KEMI.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Celebrimbor(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
How can you call something you have not read fake?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
No sensible person would even believe you if you claim to believe in the Bible. For your actions speak louder than your words. So what difference does it make.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
uselessness stupidity
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naijboyzz:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-8u67xgs2phI/WFvfN0rQaDI/AAAAAAAAGXo/FhDFHV6frDYND6ydmb1XdzyB6USn6lKkwCEw/s320/kemi%2Bboobs3.JPG[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo has expressed her disregard for the bible in a fresh social media message to her thousands of followers. She took her time to explain her stand, as she claims the bible is riddled with 'fake' stories.

She also claimed Christmas is not associated with being a Christian as its being purported all over the world. Miss Olunloyo has a histroy of provoking people on social media with questionable posts for the purpose of staying relevant.

Read her views on the bible below titled "Why I Don't Believe in the Bible":

"Many of u fans all over social are asking me how I knew about Jesus and God if not the bible. Stupid dumbass question.

The answer is FROM MY UGLY SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER who told us stories. I don't believe or read the bible. I will never touch it again. It is full of fake stories. God NEVER ENDORSED the bible! He asked us to worship him directly not thru a book or pastor. If more people were spiritual like me rather than being religious, this will be a better world.

I became a born again spiritual being Sunday December 25th 2011 and now this Sunday December 25th 2016 #Kesus is back. Remember Kesus, my spiritual name. I don't do church, don't respect pastors or read the bible. So many versions of it too. That King James (Lebron) version is the FAKEST!

The real King in the biblical days was not even A CHRISTIAN and his royal biblicalness had no business writing a BIBLE. Christianity has nothing to do with Christmas! Jesus was not even born December 25th either. Lies everywhere. 400 ppl got blocked off my verified Facebook page's 77,000 and I'm ready to block another 400 who insult me.

There is an Igbo guy in my inbox now who says he wants to marry me and get rid of my bachelorette reality show, good looking and all and I must "give my life to Jesus" begging me. He says if I do he will give me $100K aka N48M. He's a company CEO. You can't even "buy" me with these Jesus freak lines. I already love Jesus and God and that's why my Christmas name is #KESUS.

Absolutely no bibles, pastors or church. Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone the devil. The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere and many DIE in stampedes there! I'm not religious, I'm spiritual.
STAY SPIRITUAL! I LOVE YOU ALL!! #MerryChristmas

#MadamHNN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUN9UjgwBl/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-o-xT7OqtV24/WFvfOwcTjwI/AAAAAAAAGXs/Em9i-kqTb2c0Iep3iKHV4-AucHci1OG7wCEw/s320/Hnn%2Bafrica.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-PlQRhWFKjpI/WFvfQOR19UI/AAAAAAAAGXw/uhiVSk9-oXkZBxXQUx01FwAlfHOOhQDEACEw/s1600/Hnn%2Bafrica2.JPG[/img]

source: http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/i-dont-believe-in-bible-its-full-of.html
Her psychiatric doctors just abandoned her like that..,not fair o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Arijude(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Every afonja dream is to marry or get married to Igbo. They like using our beauty and handsomeness to dilute their ugliness.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
Hope she believes that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
That is if she believes in God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Silvereze(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
grodt999:

Only a stupid sub saharan African monkey (still reeling from the effects of slavery and colonialism) will make such a moronic statement.

Try researching things before you believe in them, don't sit on your lazy illiterate backside and believe all that is peddled before you.

The mentality of the sub saharan african is regarded as the lowest on this planet thanks to people like you!

Inasmuch as I respect you, I'll just have to come straight ahead and tell you that you're unlearned. Anyways, it only holds if you were sane when you put those words up there.

You know what a learned man will do? He respects the right and believe of others. Now let me give you the shocker..... All over the world, you'll find people who have the true believe and fear in God.

I just pray you encounter the true Almighty God in your lifetime, and you'll never remain the same. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by PrettySleek(f): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

My daughter sit down and let me tell you about the origins of your psychiatric issues...

Kolo grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by swagkingcole(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
danot1030:
It's definitely only an Igbo man that can marry a lunatic, good radiant.

Read it well, The man was trying to see if he could change her but this woman is beyond return,repair,recovery etc.

Don't even know why i clicked on this page sef undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by MadeInSpain2015(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kemi olunloyo ..come marry me...in will give you $900million....biggest smile here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Adaezemum(f): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
shameless woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by moghulis: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
danot1030:
It's definitely only an Igbo man that can marry a lunatic, good radiant.

Igbo guy never marry beautifully sound Igbo girls wey full Igboland e come be your dirty, ugly and insane afonja sister.
tufiakwa!

And before I go, you should please refund your parents all the money they spent in sending your ass to school. Next time try and speak your yoloba tongue and leave English out of your life.

Sophisticated conehead, descendant of the tortoise(oduduwa) that fell from the sky.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Zenlife: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
Hope she believes that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

The bible, pastors, church, have little or no business with God. The have always been tools to safeguard against the inherent animalistic traits of humans. Created by humans.

God blesses your love more than your fear.
I doubt He'll notice if you fear Him or not.

I think it's more apt, if it read 'the practice of selfless love to thy neighbor is the beginning of wisdom.'
to
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Jacko1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yorubas are truly a soul searching tribe

I like them for the strides the set

Bisi alimi
Kemi olunloyo
Bobrisky
Denrele Edun
Ritualists in ogun
List is endless

Trailblazers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by grodt999: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:

Inasmuch as I respect you, I'll just have to come straight ahead and tell you that you're unlearned. Anyways, it only holds if you were sane when you put those words up there.
You know what a learned man will do? He respects the right and believe of others. Now let me give you the shocker..... All over the world, you'll find people who have the true believe and fear in God.
I just pray you encounter the true Almighty God in your lifetime, and you'll never remain the same. Have a wonderful day.

I only hope your children and future generations have the IQ levels and mental intelligence to think for themselves because people like you are a lost cause!

Religious sucide bombers expect their rights and beliefs to be respected, then there's you, the dumb sub saharan african christian who believes in santa, angel Gabriel and heaven! You expect that stupidity to be respected in 2016? fc.uk off!

I hope you encounter commonsense and realize Europeans have conned you with fictitious religion stamped to your weak DNA!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Annie939(f): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by IamProfessorval(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
See this one wer dem deport from Canada..who dey sell weed for this old old women sef?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by omojeesu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naijboyzz:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-8u67xgs2phI/WFvfN0rQaDI/AAAAAAAAGXo/FhDFHV6frDYND6ydmb1XdzyB6USn6lKkwCEw/s320/kemi%2Bboobs3.JPG[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo has expressed her disregard for the bible in a fresh social media message to her thousands of followers. She took her time to explain her stand, as she claims the bible is riddled with 'fake' stories.

She also claimed Christmas is not associated with being a Christian as its being purported all over the world. Miss Olunloyo has a histroy of provoking people on social media with questionable posts for the purpose of staying relevant.

Read her views on the bible below titled "Why I Don't Believe in the Bible":

"Many of u fans all over social are asking me how I knew about Jesus and God if not the bible. Stupid dumbass question.

The answer is FROM MY UGLY SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER who told us stories. I don't believe or read the bible. I will never touch it again. It is full of fake stories. God NEVER ENDORSED the bible! He asked us to worship him directly not thru a book or pastor. If more people were spiritual like me rather than being religious, this will be a better world.

I became a born again spiritual being Sunday December 25th 2011 and now this Sunday December 25th 2016 #Kesus is back. Remember Kesus, my spiritual name. I don't do church, don't respect pastors or read the bible. So many versions of it too. That King James (Lebron) version is the FAKEST!

The real King in the biblical days was not even A CHRISTIAN and his royal biblicalness had no business writing a BIBLE. Christianity has nothing to do with Christmas! Jesus was not even born December 25th either. Lies everywhere. 400 ppl got blocked off my verified Facebook page's 77,000 and I'm ready to block another 400 who insult me.

There is an Igbo guy in my inbox now who says he wants to marry me and get rid of my bachelorette reality show, good looking and all and I must "give my life to Jesus" begging me. He says if I do he will give me $100K aka N48M. He's a company CEO. You can't even "buy" me with these Jesus freak lines. I already love Jesus and God and that's why my Christmas name is #KESUS.

Absolutely no bibles, pastors or church. Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone the devil. The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere and many DIE in stampedes there! I'm not religious, I'm spiritual.
STAY SPIRITUAL! I LOVE YOU ALL!! #MerryChristmas

#MadamHNN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUN9UjgwBl/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-o-xT7OqtV24/WFvfOwcTjwI/AAAAAAAAGXs/Em9i-kqTb2c0Iep3iKHV4-AucHci1OG7wCEw/s320/Hnn%2Bafrica.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-PlQRhWFKjpI/WFvfQOR19UI/AAAAAAAAGXw/uhiVSk9-oXkZBxXQUx01FwAlfHOOhQDEACEw/s1600/Hnn%2Bafrica2.JPG[/img]

source: http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/i-dont-believe-in-bible-its-full-of.html

Incoherent.

But she's right about Christmas and religion.

She can't be born again by Bible definition and still hold these conflicting views.

She's under the influence of another spirit not that of Christ, the Holy Spirit.

Authentic New Testament Christianity IS NOT a religion.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Silvereze(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zenlife:

The bible, pastors, church, have little or no business with God. The have always been tools to safeguard against the inherent animalistic traits of humans. Created by humans.

God blesses your love more than your fear.
I doubt He'll notice if you fear Him or not.

I think it's more apt, if it read 'the practice of selfless love to thy neighbor is the beginning of wisdom.'
to

You can't love Someone without respecting and honouring them. Same with God. if you love God you keep his commandments. And the most important commandment is to love your neighbour as your self.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Silvereze(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
grodt999:

I only hope your children and future generations have the IQ levels and mental intelligence to think for themselves because people like you are a lost cause!

Religious sucide bombers expect their rights and beliefs to be respected, then there's you, the dumb sub saharan african christian who believes in santa, angel Gabriel and heaven! You expect that stupidity to be respected in 2016? fc.uk off!

I hope you encounter commonsense and realize Europeans have conned you with fictitious religion stamped to your weak DNA!

God exists! God is loving, kind and merciful. That's the God I Know.

And come to think of it denying the existence of an Ultimate creator means denying your own existence.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
am not surprised this is end time more of this are comming, all i would say to the christians is they should be alert..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by BerryAnny(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Aunty Kemi has shacked Oluyole weed on top Otueke ogogoro..

Deadly combination, I swear

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bruh,dat combination nah die. D day I tried it,I jez dey cry dey smoke lyk d video of dat smoking man on Insta some months aqo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.