Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer (60875 Views)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by PrinzCarter(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na b say gals (low waist galz) go kill men wey don high 4 church
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by potent5(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
swagkingcole:

U don't see anything wrong in it because it's in Rome
Sir tell, what's wrong with drinking beer while in a gathering of brethren?

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Ayogbem15(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Den dey take orijin 4 d church
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by sinaj(f): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
swagkingcole:

U don't see anything wrong in it because it's in Rome
I don't see anything wrong in taking alcohol not just because they do so in Rome.

Just don't get drowned in it.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
buharimustlive:
BUHARI see Wetin you cause...
ahn ahn brossss.... na since wen u become Bubu fan cheesy tot ur moniker used to be Bubu must go six feet
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by NigPatriot(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Somebody haff vex!

ireneony:
Alcohol is not a sin and smoking is not a sin , it was not written in the bible if you do them you are a sinner.

The Africans has turned christianity into something and they don't know they are deceiving themselves. How come redeemed and assembly of God members in Nigeria do not put on trousers, but their members abroad put on trousers to church.
Same with Catholic in africa.

White churches don't ask people for money or seed.

Every church in Nigeria is about money..no wonder the pastors there keep having potbelly.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by DangotePikin: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Alcohol is not a sin and smoking is not a sin , it was not written in the bible if you do them you are a sinner.

The Africans has turned christianity into something and they don't know they are deceiving themselves. How come redeemed and assembly of God members in Nigeria do not put on trousers, but their members abroad put on trousers to church.
Same with Catholic in africa.

White churches don't ask people for money or seed.

Every church in Nigeria is about money..no wonder the pastors there keep having potbelly.
so you haven't seen Osinbanjo's daughter?
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by ufuosman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
if this happens in Nigeria, church go dey full every Sunday
I dey tell you, na dere u go see youths!
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by abbeyty(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefolododo:
What a worldly church!

worldly church indeed, do you think those pastors that brainwashed you no dey take beer behind closed door some even smoke weed or are you more Christian than those live in Rome ?
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by AlphaStyles(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Persn that doest knw the road to church will knw that day #freebeer
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by buffalowings: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
O God
Sister why

Stop giving our pastors ideas

They're robbing us already

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by grandstar(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
There's nothing wrong in drinking alcohol. (Psalms 104:15).

They just chose a a wrong time (Eccles 3:1)
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by ISRAELITE19(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm...............End time is near..............take heed
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by tociano009(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Even here in Germany
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by africanusvu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thats just d reason why islam and wild west wil always not agree.thats d reason why BOKO IS HARAM to islam.yes.the so called western world seems to turn the Bible and Quoranic teachings upsidedown in sheer blasphemy.but while the christians frm the Arab and African world sees this and prays for their repentance.theis muslim brothers from africa and arab cant bear such blasphemy.ofcourse it is HARAM.but unlike their christian brothers who prays.they Trow bombs at them.thats where they got it wrong
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Heltinking(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shayo na the best thing
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by btoks: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
alcmene:
Uncompleted building dey rome
Coloseum - uncompleted building!!
That structure has been around since the 1st century. Many gladiators shed their blood there. Huge tourist attraction now.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Rozaystunna(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefolododo:
What a worldly church!
abi

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by seguno2: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly is wrong with drinking beer

Especially when the bible says that people should use their tithes to buy strong drinks aka liquor?
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Legend87(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
serving the most high in an excited state

No matter how high you get, you can never be the most hightongue
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by ogasman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
address pls

Infact I go open one church like this

free beer every first n last Sunday...
Chai I need go there o
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by ufuosman(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guinness and Breweries go they do promo steady for church.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Legend87(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
buharimustlive:
BUHARI see Wetin you cause...

Your ''Mumuism'' will soon attain Ph.D level. Keep it up.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by nurusystem(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
thats christianity for you
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by omokab: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Drinking of beer in church is where you find yourself. Go to th eastern part of the country and see where a catholic father is entertaining a guest with beer. I served in imo state and I have been served with a beer by a referend father before but I rejected because ny religion islam forbidden it. In fact is a common thing at the eastern part,not a taboo.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by BlackDBagba: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Mhizjay(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
askibee:

hello did u read ur bible? it is stated drink but dont be drunk,on some cases u here dem say sacrifice wit unfermented wine

it is medically proven dat ur body needs some certain percent of alcohol

but i dont drink or smoke not cos i go to church or am too religious its just a doctrine for me nd i dont preach it to odas wat rock my boat may sink urs
Please,tell them....I was about telling them the same thing too
I used to think it was a sin too till I saw it with my eyes in the bible
I am still looking for that book of the bible again sef...I guess it's in Galatians not too sure tho!
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by reubenobi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
tongue tongue tongue
u can draw indeed
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by einsteino(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
i begin to wonder if xtianity is a religion at all...hmmm
confused cool
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by uzuede4(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly is wrong with drinking beer?
Nothing. But don't get drunk. Don't make drinking a habit. smiley
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly is wrong with drinking beer?
Nothing. But don't get drunk. Don't make drinking a habit.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by uzuede4(f): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefolododo:
What a worldly church!
Na you sabi sad
chiefolododo:
What a worldly church!
Na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.