Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

BREAKING - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING (5629 Views)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question / .......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING by kehinde1588(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: BREAKING by alexiej(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
This country is just smtn else. How can courses just be scraped like that.. What's naw the fate of those already studying it?

And they keep telling us to stay and develop our fatherland... Abeg, who's fatherland undecided
Re: BREAKING by kehinde1588(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
alexiej:
This country is just smtn else. How can courses just be scraped like that.. What's naw the fate of those already studying it?

And they keep telling us to stay and develop our fatherland... Abeg, who's fatherland undecided
It was really a sad moment for us when it was announced that the dept has been scrapped and they know full well that none of us chose this course when we applied. Now our destiny has been changed again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING by Flexherbal(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Can they not put what it takes for that course to be relevant in place!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING by alexiej(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
kehinde1588:
It was really a sad moment for us when it was announced that the dept has been scrapped and they know full well that none of us chose this course when we applied. Now our destiny has been changed again

It is well. So you'll have to start part one in another department?
Re: BREAKING by kehinde1588(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Can they not put what it takes for that course to be relevant in place!
They knew what was coming when they introduced the course. Its becos of their nonchalant altitude and negligence that cost us this. I believe they know the criterion for resource verification (accreditation) before it was introduced.
Re: BREAKING by kehinde1588(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
alexiej:

It is well. So you'll have to start part one in another department?
No we are still going to retain our level just that we av to offer 100l,200l and 300l sociology courses in a year. just imagine
Re: BREAKING by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is sad cry cry
Re: BREAKING by Aayourmi9(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
kehinde1588:
..Did you jux say destiny grin
Re: BREAKING by kehinde1588(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Aayourmi9:
..Did you jux say destiny grin
Lol...what am I supposed to say Sir?
Re: BREAKING by ibagbea: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Unilorin changing destiny since 1900
Re: BREAKING by ukorjoe(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2016
i had to google what criminology is all about...well it happened to be a field in sociology...i think the Better-by-Far has done an amendable fairness in dz matter
#J.UKOR

1 Like

Re: BREAKING by Eleniyan15: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
gbesere oooooo

GreatestNsasa

Port go sociology asap
Re: BREAKING by Eleniyan15: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
ukorjoe:
i had to google what criminology is all about...well it happened to be a field in sociology...i think the Better-by-Far has done an amendable fairness in dz matter
#J.UKOR

them try.......then them go do MSC for criminology if they want to further more
Re: BREAKING by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
ukorjoe:
#J.UKOR
do you wish to be unfortunate?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:
gbesere oooooo

GreatestNsasa

Port go sociology asap
awon werey
Re: BREAKING by walexzee11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Unilorin no do well ooo

I'll suggest you continue with NOUN.
Re: BREAKING by Eleniyan15: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kyri:
awon werey

Wetin sociology do for you na
Re: BREAKING by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Wetin sociology do for you na
is have no problem with the course in fact I'm fascinated by it
Re: BREAKING by Cheap: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good Afternoon

Are you seeking admission into any of the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education?

Do you want to participate in the upcoming JAMB, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB?

Information is very crucial.

Join the "OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL 2017/2018 ASPIRANTS BY CLICKING THIS LINK===> https:///1156760994443655

After joining the group, you can ask any question and you'll be answered fully.

Thanks for your time...
I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.
Re: BREAKING by Cheap: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
G.ood Afternoon

Are you seeking admission into any of the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education?

Do you want to participate in the upcoming JAMB, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB?

Information is very crucial.

Join the "OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL 2017/2018 ASPIRANTS BY CLICKING THIS LINK===> https:///1156760994443655

After joining the group, you can ask any question and you'll be answered fully.

Thanks for your time...
I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.
Re: BREAKING by Eleniyan15: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kyri:
is have no problem with the course in fact I'm fascinated by it

Better

proudly Lasuite
Re: BREAKING by femidejulius(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
I am not a pro but I know that when a course loses accreditation, what happen is that the university won't be able to admit new students for the program. Old students can still continue and even graduate and be awarded degree in that course.
Re: BREAKING by shyling(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
kehinde1588:
The University of Ilorin authority in conjunction with the department of criminology authority broke the news that the department of criminology and security studies has been scrapped affecting 200l and 300l students due to the fact that NUC did not accredit the course. For those who intend to put in for the course next year, be informed that criminology and security studies unilorin has been scrapped.
What was discussed at the meeting between the authority and the students are :
1)200l and 300l are going to be moved to sociology department.
2) All the sociology courses will be offered starting from 100l-300l
3)The affected students are going to av a different academic session (3 semesters to cover up with the sociology 100l,200l and 300l courses) meaning no break for the affected students
4) If any of the affected students is not satisfied with the provision and conditions set on ground, such students can be issued a transcript to transfer to another university

I can't just stop weeping.
transfer to afe Babalola university intelligence and security studies department.... fully accredited.

(1) (Reply)

Bromatology As A Field Of Study / NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) / At Last Uniben Post Ume Result Is Out This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.