Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Girls Learn!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Learn!!!!!!!! (2277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
It baffles me when i hear girls say "Why must i keep myself for a man that must have enjoyed life ". This is very wrong, never compare yourself with a man. You are a lady and it comes with a price and padlock.There is a reason for the padlock there because once it has unlocked anything can enter.
Ladjes learn to know why you keeping yourself, it could be because it is written in the bible or any other reason. Dont compare yourself with men. You are a lady.. Please know why you keeping yourself. Leave the man alone every man will be judged accordingly. You just play your own part by living right.
Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by BlackDBagba: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Splinz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
It baffles me when i hear girls say "Why must i keep myself for a man that must have enjoyed life ". This is very wrong, never compare yourself with a man. You are a lady and it comes with a price and padlock.There is a reason for the padlock there because once it has unlocked anything can enter.
Ladjes learn to know why you keeping yourself, it could be because it is written in the bible or any other reason. Dont compare yourself with men. You are a lady.. Please know why you keeping yourself. Leave the man alone every man will be judged accordingly. You just play your own part by living right.
Thanks.

That's a good girl... not some people like... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
hope you aren't beseeching redemption? Because it's a known fact these days you ladies go haywire on sexual adventure before coming back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Uhmm...uwc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol. Sounds good. A message passed across. Live right not for a man. I love that statement.

1 Like

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is this in reaction to the dude who distributed explicit pics of his ex at her wedding?
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Hummm, this message is for those who are on the verge of loosing their pride cox dey ave no clue why they keeping it.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vorpal:
Is this in reaction to the dude who distributed explicit pics of his ex at her wedding?
lol, nope but to a close friend who has no idea of why she should keep herself. She feels she's isnt attractive to men and dats yy she hasn't bn opportuned. Girls can think like cockroach at times.

1 Like

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by falconey(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Hummm, this message is for those who are on the verge of loosing their pride cox dey ave no clue why they keeping it.

isn't that one of the function of a mother? Orientate your daughter about her sexuality as she develops.not only mothers,Any female in one's family could do the job.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Only very few decent ladies on nairaland...what they do here is pretence...i 've got much to say but i just don't wanna sound like a mysoginist.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol, nope but to a close friend who has no idea of why she should keep herself. She feels she's isnt attractive to men and dats yy she hasn't bn opportuned. Girls can think like cockroach at times.

You are saying, your friend thinks she is not attractive enough hence the reason she sleeps with men at the slightest chance hoping they would keep her because of that?
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Oga have done my part by creating this thread oya vamooosegrin
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by falconey(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Oga have done my part by creating this thread oya vamooosegrin

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by pennytrate: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ most feminist feel they are up for everything a man does, wetin concern deaf man with headphones undecided °↫ [/i]
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by bitchcrafts: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mtsew
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by MoyoGENERAL: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vorpal:

You are saying, your friend thinks she is not attractive enough hence the reason she sleeps with men at the slightest chance hoping they would keep her because of that?
Guy, how far na!!!!! which kain analysis be this sef?
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wonder y people overflog a phenomenon that is there and will always be... Getting really boring undecided
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by YUNGLURD(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2016
^^^ o ti se ere j'ina...owa nwi iwikuwi
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
Guy, how far na!!!!! which kain analysis be this sef?
I was trying to understand her better.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Ehinmola(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
For you girls. Stop comparing yourself with boys.varieties is not the spice of life,so keep your body for Mr RIGHT. He will surely come
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by tomdon(m): 4:27am On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Thanks.

octopusfreaky:
Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2016
This is a big issue i have been dealing it but it seems i cant just get over it. Any relationship i find myself in,i am always the cheat.I tried all my best to save this last one but i still found myself guilty of such immoral act. Interestingly, they always forgive me for opening up to them .
Now,my fear is how to remain faithful when i get married.
N.B 70% of my friends are guys could it be the reason?

Lol imagine the cursed hoe giving piety advice
End time advice

1 Like

Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Blackhawk01: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2018
tomdon:

End time advice

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 6:03am On Jan 19, 2018
tomdon:

End time advice
chaiii, woke up to see your mentions on a thread that has been dead long time. It's a new year and things have changed OK Bye.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by ubunja(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2018
sex dolls get women putting out sensible posts.
lol this week havent seen a "men are scum" post grin grin
thank you who ever made the sex doll
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by tomdon(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
chaiii, woke up to see your mentions on a thread that has been dead long time. It's a new year and things have changed OK Bye.

OK then
To God be glory
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Price and padlock?
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Thanks.
Keep your opinions to yourself.
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Thanks.

Like women, like men.

Chastity is the way to go.

Team, Say No To Premarital Sex......
Nooooooo!!!!!! To Premarital Sex alias fornication!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget to add the elder one called Adultery!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Thanks.

This from a lady? shocked

I am impressed smiley wink
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Keep your opinions to yourself.

Spoken like a real Olosho grin
Re: Girls Learn!!!!!!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
sex dolls get women putting out sensible posts.
lol this week havent seen a "men are scum" post grin grin
thank you who ever made the sex doll
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Do This Together / What Do You See? (photo Inside) / Is Bigger Manhood Better? Does Manhood Size Really Matter To Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.