Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) (53382 Views)

Dirty Hustlers / Campus Life / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by nastynic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Gabbyraze:
Abeg make Una forgive Leigh and creeza o, I go dedicate the next update to all the aforementioned names biko....
see correct guy...
Me don forgive finish self..
Nice update, bro keep the stone rolling..
Tuhndhay hw far na long timegrin

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedicated to tuhndhay, nastynic, jagugu88li and Leigh

As a machinery who wants to protect his integrity and also his head, you have to always listen to your guts and follow your instincts always, no matter what. Even though the service you are offering should be done satisfactorily, you have to know some days ain't just your day and not let sentiments, emotions or stubbornness put you in a deep hole. That's why i never wrote any exam for my close friends, girlfriend or those i was toasting, cant coman kill myself for another person o.

*Back to the present*

Finished in the bathroom, dressed and hurried to bus stand to catch a bus to school, it was past 8 and my heart was beating fast, didn't know what awaits and i know chizzy will be waiting for me before entering the hall. I got to the hall by 9am and chizzy immediately came to me and we proceeded to the entrance, the invigilator didn't complain (thankfully) and chizzy sat in front of me, naso them share question paper and answer sheet, i first chill and observe, was trying to catch my breath and calm my nerves.

Chizzy started pretending to solve (he suck at mathematics), while looking left and right to know if he could get the answers from any other source aside me, i began to crack my brain for some formulars (compound interest, annuity, simple interest, amortization et al), could remember just one or two and that course is fvcking bloody because the questions are different (about 5 different types in the hall), German obj (you have to solve and fill in the answer), the whole scenery was just a crazy and tension filled one for me.

Just as i was solving some questions, some security guys were at the window observing us and they saw chizzy trying to be a smart ass, naso them call am outside o, asked for his credentials but he didn't show them because that will spell trouble, at first i was really scared because they might link us together but i just use one mind jare, me na nondescript kinda person, don't do or have anything that attracts attention to myself. He found a way to settle with them (he knew some security guys and has probably made some calls) but he wasn't allowed back into the hall, kept up with my struggle and still found a way to solve more than half of the questions (as per bad guy wey I be), rolled outta the hall and chizzy was nowhere to be found. Dialled his number and he told me to come to science village, got a shuttle went down there and met him at a joint, we got a few drinks and started talking

Me: Bros na high risk we take today o

Chizzy: I tell you, those AC guys be wan obtain me o

Me: Wetin make you enter the hall sef

Chizzy: Na two people i wan run am for

Me: Guy ehn you gats dey plan am well o, because if say e cast ehn, e for bloody

Chizzy: I tell you, you just bone for hall like say you no know me

Me: Guy nawa for you o, at least we run am for one person and i no wan implicate myself

Chizzy: That's y i dey like dey with you, you sabi arrange yourself

Me: Naso, no be today na...*laughs*, why you no call Emma na

Chizzy: Emma dey do ich111, that's why i dey here,make we wait for am

Me: Ehen, chai I hate that course o, e no make sense

Chizzy: You na anything calculation, I dey always believe you

Me: Which time be the ich

Chizzy: Na 9 dem suppose start, so dem go don dey round up now *checks time*

*phone rings*, it was Emma, calling chizzy to know his location, chizzy told him and he replied he was coming

Me: Oboi Emma fast o, e never write reach 1 hour sef

Chizzy: Guy bone o, d tin fit pass Emma power o, see the pa man sef dey come

*Emma approaches,walking dejectedly*

Me: Bros how far na

Emma: *slow hiss* guy i dey, chizzy how far na

Chizzy: Bros i dey, this one wey your face be like this, wetin happen

Emma: Guy na luck i get today o, i for don fill malpractice form

Me & chizzy: Ehn!!!!!

Emma: I tell you, i just tire as i dey here so

Chizzy: How e take happen

Emma: Guy as we dey write, dem don catch two people, give them malpractice form, and them begin check each person answer sheet with attendance seat by seat, naso i say make i go submit shaperly, as i reach front,make i submit,naso the mumu man say make dem bring the attendance sheet make he confirm my names b4 he go collect the answer sheet from me, naso i change the reg number for the answer sheet to my own o

Chizzy: *laughs out loud*, so wetin come happen

Emma: As the man bring the attendance, na ICH dept own,i tell am say na csc i dey, he come bring am,e no see my name, i come tell am say i no know wen d tin pass my seat, as dem check my credentials and id card,naso dem check d answer sheet,come c as i paint the space for reg number,i come lie say my biro been dey Bleep up,naso dem make sure say i write my names for the attendance....

Chizzy: Guy you get luck o, i know say you go don dey fear

Emma: Guy I no fit use my admission play o,my papa go just disown me sharperly

Me: Hahahahaha, Emma calm down, na d same thing do chizzy na, naso e dey b sometimes

Emma: Guy bone, my mind no carry am,infact i no do again abeg

Chizzy: Ahan bros, we still get arrangement today o,remember say u wan help me run csc for praize (his babe) and ken get 3.00 paper

Emma: Guy my mind don spoil, once i comot here, na house straight, i no do again abeg

We both begged and tried to convince Emma to change his mind but his decision was firm and mind made up. Emma left after awhile, and chizzy turned to me and said "ken abeg i no say i don Bleep up and you no like rush tins but as Emma don comot now, na u be my last hope abeg", i just sighed and wished i hadn't picked his call that morning, the day was turning out to be a bad bad day, i still had the that feeling at the pit of my stomach....

3 Likes

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Tuhndhay(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
nastynic:
see correct guy...
Me don forgive finish self..
Nice update, bro keep the stone rolling..
Tuhndhay hw far na long timegrin

Bro, nah things ooooooooooooooooooo wetyn guy go do nah........ We just dey try reason the economy and trusting GOD for 2017..... Nastynic my Broda
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Adesina12: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
nastynic:
Make i derail this thread with my blue ink joooo.....grin

bros abeg carry on,
this na gbedu wer dey bust brain....
Lleigh, creeza... U re charged to court for not mentioning nastynic, jagugu, tuhndhay, adesina, Mitchell for this story....

Guilty or not Guilty

Thanks nastynic.....I sight you

Lleigh and jagugu88li are guilty but forgiven

Let's enjoy the write up with my popcorn and cold drinks
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Creeza(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Gabby no vex abeg.. U know my schedule... grin

but guy, this your job so... If dem nack ur head for jail nko? grin

becareful o!
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Creeza:
Gabby no vex abeg.. U know my schedule... grin

but guy, this your job so... If dem nack ur head for jail nko? grin

becareful o!
Jail Na just threat jare, who no go no know but seriously na two years suspension for my school and plenty wahala with security people.
Thanks boss
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Pureheart91(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
smiley Oya no be only me waka come, all of una wey Dy dis thread, i mean all eligible Readers for this thread, make una waka go confess una 2016 sins oo for the religious thread and do them no more in 2017. Yes! Even u Gabbyraze go do ur own oo.... We dy wait una
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Nice,enjoy your stay there,alot of things have changed now i believe...
yet to resume an iroko fell in my family and i have to take his place GOD willing i will resume january 2017
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nawa o,Una no dey ask of person sef....
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cc creeza, Leigh, bibijay123, xaviercasmir, pureheart91, larabae13, jnichole, adesina12, nastynic, tuhndhay

Continued

Turns out I would spend my whole day from one exam hall to another, one course to another without even reading or psychologically preparing myself. Nawa o, i wondered if i would survive this day since that sinking feeling still persisted.

Praize came around 10.30 for the csc (simple course o but as per na girl, freaking lazy), the exam was for 11am and the plan was,I would enter and front as a comp.science student while filling her details (normal way), i had to memorise her details because their departmental code is different from ours and no room for mistakes. The time came for the exam, i took my time to study the lecturer and invigilators, i just felt cool because the lecturer (Mr majesty) was my favourite (i dey always smash him course and he has a good heart) so i just smile enter d hall with strong mind, not knowing wat awaited.....

*brief description of Mr Majesty*

I first encountered the man in 200 level, he taught us one course and i noticed he was very punctual to class (unlike other lecturers), he was soft spoken, easy going, hardly raises his voice, takes time to explain and expatiate on the topic, dosent mock or insult students,forgives easily (even if your phone ring for class or you come late or u no submit assignment). Infact everybody liked him and the feeling was mutual, to top it off, his exam questions are straight forward and he marks with good mind, mehn who wouldn't love him....freaking intelligent yet humble, perfect combination. All the courses he had taken us (about 3 in total) na A i get dem.....

*back to the present*

Exam start, i was sitted close to the lecturer, since we were just five from comp.sc dept who were writing it (even tho praize is in geology), the others were from other departments totalling about 120 students and he arranged us according to departments to ease attendance and also submission. That rang a warning bell but i sha bone, no be today yansh don dey back.

Halfway through the exam, a very tall, muscular and frightening security guy came into the hall, walked round and somehow somehow, while examining some peoples answer sheets he found a guy who's details looked fishy, i didn't really pay close attention at first because some students can be kinda daft and unserious while filling their answer sheet, i heard GBOSA and a loud cry, oboi naso i raise head up, omo the security guy just landed a factory reset slap on a guy and jacked him up from his seat, for my mind i was like " e don b for this guy today", as we looked on, he dragged the guy forward towards the lecturer and instructed another security colleague of his to bring the guys answer sheet, oboi naso i leave my paper, open ear to hear tori. When he got to the lecturers seat, he gave the man the guys answer sheet and we heard another commotion in the adjoining hall, another gobe, the security guy left the boy who was kneeling close to the lecturer to check the other hall. Mr Majesty just smiled, checked the details and compared with what was filled in the attendance list, he just shook his head, picked his phone, dialed a number and called the office of ANTICULT/SECURITY for a bus because there is a criminal that he wants them to come and pick up. The guy started begging and crying, Mr Majesty with his soft voice asked the guy who he was and the guy called his name, and it so happens that the guy isn't a student of unizik, he came to write the exam for a girl (maybe his babe or wannabe babe), the guy continued begging, blaming the devil and all what not, Mr Majesty just smiled and told the guy that he shouldn't waste his breath, since the relevant authorities are coming, he can explain himself and hope he doesn't bag 21 years (na wash sha) in jail.

I really pitied the guy who seem innocent enough but unfortunate, after like 10 mins, Mr Majesty called them again to enquire about the location and from his conversation, it seem they were close by. They later came and picked the guy,also picked two other guys from another hall and this action seemed to galvanise the other invigilators who got some funny heavenly 'vision' that more machineries were in the hall and in a bid to leave no stone unturned, they proceeded to check everybody's answer sheet with their names on the attendance by calling the names on the attendance and you signify by raising your hand once you hear your name.

That feeling i had earlier on came back and my heartbeat increased, i quickly told Mr Majesty that we hadn't seen the attendance for comp.sc since we were few, he then looked for it and passed it to us (seem 3 outta 5 of us were machines), naso i crest my name in full and reg no to avoid story that touch, inputted same details on my answer sheet and smiled, guess what, praize don get missing script be that. Their Fada, na me dem wan put for wahala abi....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Adesina12: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
The security in your school is a loose one

I was into impersonation too from 200L up to 400L but I didn't get the liver to do it in OAU but other schools

impersonation was rare in OAU because of the security check in place

May be I will write my own biography soon

OP I get plenty popcorn to energise you and help your writing skills grin

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2017
Adesina12:
The security in your school is a loose one

I was into impersonation too from 200L up to 400L but I didn't get the liver to do it in OAU but other schools

impersonation was rare in OAU because of the security check in place

May be I will write my own biography soon

OP I get plenty popcorn to energise you and help your writing skills grin
Yea it was pretty loose because they used/use manual system. Abeg help me o,thanks
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by larabae13(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Yea it was pretty loose because they used/use manual system. Abeg help me o,thanks
come gabby no new update?
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
larabae13:
come gabby no new update?
Hi Lara,I lost motivation cos nobody was commenting...would probably update Ds week,hopefully
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by larabae13(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Hi Lara,I lost motivation cos nobody was commenting...would probably update Ds week,hopefully
yea I almost did dat too, just update
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gabbyraze:

where did the motivation fall let me help in finding it Abeg o come update
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
jnichole:
where did the motivation fall let me help in finding it Abeg o come update
Tomorrow evening,I promise...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
larabae13:
yea I almost did dat too, just update
I will,most definitely tomorrow....thanks alot
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Tomorrow evening,I promise...
ok highly anticipating
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Following
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:
Following
My boss,I see you,your story dey bust my brain. Thanks for been here
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
I lost my vibe for a minute,shout out to larabae13 for yanking me out,u are wonderful...

Dedicated to Larabae13, yungTemy, jnichole, adesina12

As time went on, i mastered the art of impersonation and with luck on my side, it was going smoothly. Once it's exam period, chizzy goes through our result sheet, finds the people (guys and girls), who have numerous carry overs, calls them up and provide a shortcut solution to their problems.

We knew the lecturers who collect sorting (bribe), for those type,no need to find a 'machine', we just collect 6k,pay the lecturer 4k and pocket the remaining. Good business with its own kind of challenge and wahala.

I had a friend in my department but she was in a lower level, they were preparing for mat201 and one of her lazy classmate contracted me to help him write it, i was comfortable with that, it was my forte: a course i have done, my own department, crowded hall, a less popular client....easy right? Didn't work out that way tho.

I prepared adequately, even tutored my friend who was writing the course,(her friends also), i was raring to go, the exam was set for Friday,3pm.... On the said day, my brain was full, i was all smiles, and confidence with great belief in my abilities, experience and ofcourse, my best friend,LUCK.

Since it was a general course with loads of carry over students, the venue was school auditorium, permsite, i got to the venue early, my 'client' was already waiting, i reached out to give him assurance only for him to tell me, he is going inside the hall as well, i was perplexed and surprised because none of my clients has ever displayed any form of doubt towards the service i provide. I tried to persuade him, to make him see reasons why that move would be disastrous but he wanted to form 'ibo man', based on,he can't pay 5k for something and not have hands on supervision, i just tire and shrugged like,'its your money,whatever you wanna do,your choice'

The auditorium was filled to the brim, with machineries, carry over students, over stay students and students who were taking the course for the first time. My client's plan was that,we will sit together, i will solve the questions on my paper while he does gibberish on his,then when am done,we will swap answer sheets (since its fill in the gap kinda exam), and he will fill his details on the correctly solved paper, i just shrugged at his naivety and agreed, since he's the one paying but i knew in such situations, levels dey always change, nothing ever goes according to plan.

Exam started, God first catch am, dem stone am go 3 seats adjacent to mine, i just smiled sadistically, like " see this obolo, na my body he wan put pressure abi". He was using his eyes to communicate to me, as i solved the questions, his earlier plan has been thwarted because there is no way i would exchange the paper without been caught (too risky), the number of invigilators and security in the hall sef, na to just face your work jejely, after a while, those security guys started going seat to seat checking everybody's details in correlation with their credentials, chai c Bleep up, i swore inwardly, recipe for trouble.

I just begin vex because it means i will have to fill my own details on the question paper which is just one paper (front and back) containing 25 questions. I had no choice but i figured once they have checked, i can risk it and swap his paper with mine, i quickly sent him an sms about my plan and he should be ready cos its a one time, sharp and crisp kinda movement. On my own i had a plan B, just incase it dosent work out that way, i wrote my name in faint letters and the reg number too. Omo i miscalculated in my plan A o, the hall was tighter than a virgins pvvsy, i had to signal him to chill, while i put plan B into motion. At the end of the exam, the hall became rowdy and rough (perfect time to put plan A into motion but alas), we had to queue before we could submit our papers.
The guy just kill my motivation and deep down, i knew he wont pass the exam and his result will be withheld but who gives a Bleep? I just collect my money, waka comot.....got a calm from him when the result came out and guess what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by larabae13(f): 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
You're welcome gabbyraze

But come why u con give us suspense na?
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
larabae13:
You're welcome gabbyraze

But come why u con give us suspense na?
Hehehehehe,I go complete am later,no vex my madam at the top
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boss, nice one

waiting patiently for your next update.

And boss, just a suggestion, your story is about ''Campus life.. Hustler tale'',.. Ryt? apart from writing exams for others, you must have several other ways you use in hustling. Why not write about it.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xaviercasmir(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ride on bro.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:
Following
you don reach this side?
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Hehehehehe,I go complete am later,no vex my madam at the top
i just they look you

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:
Boss, nice one

waiting patiently for your next update.

And boss, just a suggestion, your story is about ''Campus life.. Hustler tale'',.. Ryt? apart from writing exams for others, you must have several other ways you use in hustling. Why not write about it.

Keep it up.
Thanks,I guess I will do that too

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Ride on bro.
My guy,thanks for been here
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2017
jnichole:
i just they look you
C ur eye...lol,u too try

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / A Tale Of Love (18+) / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.