Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (40357 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
y falz no carry simi go?
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by kstix(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
nawtibownie:
Nice, but they don't look good together.
Ehn ehn? How u know?
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Headies 2016 is always a disappointment back to back ....Three award Given out and Not 1 artiste was present ...
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by flexyfit(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
solid3:
Why are all the award winners absent? This isn't good.
same thing i wanna say...artist are now forming for headies...let's just wait and see till d end sha...
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
No wonder that I never see you on Facebook today

Carry on

And come

And sort

Yourself out later
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Astonmartins: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is d most boring Award night have ever seen in history & moreso why most of the winners were not present ? Wahala day this country... grin
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Baddyguy: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Boring so far
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by feido: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Empty seats plenty sef
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Donbabajay12:
First award from Headies was rubbish... Who you EPP doesn't deserve the Street Hop of the year ....#Headies would never learn

Dem wan compensate olamide rubbish songs lol
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

it's deserve it which song u think its can?kole work or what, na who uepp ni
Am a good lover of Olamide song ,but I must tell all you ...As that Category implies ...It a song Where Street get slang ,inspiration etc from...If you know how Song like Gbera by Small Doctor and Customer Dada has massively won the Heart of most Street song listeners ...atimes it amazes me how ,our hausa security guy at ome repeatedly shout Customer Dada,Gbera like he knows Wat the song is all about ...The song really has a watch word between Hausa,Yoruba ,ibo ...
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Astonmartins:
This is d most boring Award night have ever seen in history & moreso why most of the winners were not present ? Wahala day this country... grin
I swear ,very stupid award show ...more like a social night in secondary skool
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerian artists ready take trip go South Africa go find award wey dem no go get but no fit enter headies wey dey back yard here. no wonder s.a see us finish..
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by blackjah(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
can't falz just leave Simi
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by timsTNA: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yoruba awards. #Spits
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Donbabajay12:
First award from Headies was rubbish... Who you EPP doesn't deserve the Street Hop of the year ....#Headies would never learn
Den tell me wich oda song could avv won it in daht category since yhu seems 2 knw beta dan dem.. Who Yhu Epp had ova 50 remixes and was/is on everybody lips from den till naww.. Tz qained more popularity and I can boldly say itz d most commonly used slang in Nigeria naww and if I don't knw of anywia,I knw of dizz Nairaland wia every post or comments ar replied by saying/typing 'Who U Epp' 'Who She/He Epp' 'Who so so don Epp' and jez 2 mention but a few.. Same ting on twitter also,every indifferent post or trend is bash by 'who dizz or dat don epp' and yhu ar here saying it doesn't dserv d award or yhu don't knw d meaning of dat category. Mayb yhu start yhur own award event and qive it 2 whom yhu like... Hater!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by BrainBox4N(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
No comment.
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by nigelcoop: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lubbish dry award...empty seats everywhere...mtchew!
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Three artiste absent.
Thank God the empty seats are becoming filled up. The graphics and sound of Hip TV has been nothing to write home about.
The back up singers are not even looking well dressed (kudos should be given to MTN project fame for always making their back up singers good looking every year).
The thing keeping me so far is seeing the old artistes performing their old songs.
I was excited when I heard the old songs again smiley smiley
Even Simi ended up being absent for her own award (Thank God she was present for the second one and she even apologized).
Very annoying so far!
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omo the recession really affect this year headies...the production is really poor...the stage no be am at all.and most of the back up singers are phucked up. They are messing everything up. Thank God for the old school performances so far.
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
wordbank:
My second outfit during my wedding Him na badt guys
who ask u?
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by wordbank(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
martineverest:
who ask u?
The obioma that made urs
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Aayourmi9(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
emeijeh:
Where is Simi?
..Simi, Olamide Nd some oder I can't remember didn't come
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by 9jauk: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Time flys,she was only a 14yrs old girl in Coventry early 2000 God is great,her Mum is such a wonderful woman of God;if you seek God diligently and U leave a modest life it would reflect in your Children perfect example of Adesua.

Team Coventry like my post o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Donbabajay12:
The award for street hop of the year is more like an award for a track that has become a slang on the street..even here on Nairaland everyone is like Who pastor epp,who Imam epp,who cleavage epp,who lala epp etc

1 Like

Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by ratio4real(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
nawtibownie:

Hmmmmm.... How perfect do u expect a lovely couple to look good together again.... Abi u expecting urself to be in adesua's position mayb that's wen it's gonna be a perfect couple...... Abeg changer ur life style of beef! Dis is new year coming shocked grin grin
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Who's this adesuwa again?
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by kcowen(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

it's deserve it which song u think its can?kole work or what, na who uepp ni
in as much as i try to relate or understand what you wrote i still cant pls can someone help out here
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2016
kcowen:
in as much as i try to relate or understand what you wrote i still cant pls can someone help out here

maybe I should go and borrow glass for you.I know u will said that because truth is bitter right, pls can someone help me with glass sorry I mean big gobu for this brother
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by Denassimento(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice and cute
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by monex(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
BerryAnny:

Den tell me wich oda song could avv won it in daht category since yhu seems 2 knw beta dan dem.. Who Yhu Epp had ova 50 remixes and was/is on everybody lips from den till naww.. Tz qained more popularity and I can boldly say itz d most commonly used slang in Nigeria naww and if I don't knw of anywia,I knw of dizz Nairaland wia every post or comments ar replied by saying/typing 'Who U Epp' 'Who She/He Epp' 'Who so so don Epp' and jez 2 mention but a few.. Same ting on twitter also,every indifferent post or trend is bash by 'who dizz or dat don epp' and yhu ar here saying it doesn't dserv d award or yhu don't knw d meaning of dat category. Mayb yhu start yhur own award event and qive it 2 whom yhu like... Hater!!!
who you epp is an old warri slang not an original. but I agree that Olamide popularised it more
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by makiaveli(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2016
nawtibownie:
and who asked if they look good together? undecided
nawtibownie:
and who asked if they look good together?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit / Tekno Rocks Low Cut As Beverly Osu Reacts. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.