Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... (2124 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by MrMontella(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
2 samuel 12 :13-18

13 I have sinned against the LORD,” David said. Nathan replied, “The LORD forgives you; you
will not die. 14 But because you have shown such contempt for the LORD in doing
this your child will die 15 Then Nathan went home. The LORD caused the child that Uriah's wife
had borne to David to become very sick...... 18 A week later the child died....

There's no justification for what the Lord alledgedly did---Killing an innocent baby..while letting the guilty one go unscathed

7 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Surprisingly, I had no qualms with bible stories like this one... Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
The Lord giveth and taketh life, who are you to question his Will.
wink
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Edenoscar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Its not wrong when God do it tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:
The Lord giveth and taketh life, who are you to question his Will.
wink

You ever paused to ask 'could this barbaric character be the force behind nature'?
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
What gives life but it is barbaric for him to take the life he gave
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

You ever paused to ask 'could this barbaric character be the force behind nature'?
I'm but the "created", why should I question the "Creator". tongue
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by mrmrmister: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:
Joshua 6vs20-21

When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city.
They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it--men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys

The Lord is a mass murderer

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:

But he is the "Lord", you say wink
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:

Murder can be committed by a human , so how then is God a murder

God gave life and has the right to take it whenever He wants to .

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by mrmrmister: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

But he is the "Lord", you say wink
Yeah, the Lord Murderer smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by mrmrmister: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So why "create" if he's eventually going to take it in a bloody manner?
Is he mentally unstable? smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:

Yeah, the Lord Murderer smiley
He is only exercising his rights. tongue
Do you have a problem with that?
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

I'm but the "created", why should I question the "Creator". tongue

This isn't you questioning the creator. This is you questioning another creation's perception of the creator.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by mrmrmister: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

He is only exercising his rights. tongue
Do you have a problem with that?
Yeah, the next time you speak to him, please tell him to come kiss my ass. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

This isn't you questioning the creator. This is you questioning another creation's perception of the creator.
Wow, so what's the right perception of the Creator?
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:

Yeah, the next time you speak to him, please tell him to come kiss my ass. smiley
Don't worry, the demons in HELL will kiss it very well.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by mrmrmister: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

Don't worry, the demons in HELL will kiss it very well.
grin
See you there cool
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
mrmrmister:

grin
See you there cool
Nahh, I'm too fresh for that place.
I'll be In a Mansion in Heaven, chilling. cool
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

Nahh, I'm too fresh for that place.
I'll be In a Mansion in Heaven, chilling. cool

There are no mansions in Heaven , how may times are we going to say this .
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ohh Heaven on Earth,
All things are possible to them that believe wink

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

Wow, so what's the right perception of the Creator?

You owe that duty to yourself as the creation. Keep an open mind while at it for your creator gave you the ability to 'question' for a reason.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

You owe that duty to yourself as the creation. Keep an open mind while at it for your creator gave you the ability to 'question' for a reason.
Sure, but I can't mix emotions with reality, and besides I always talk to my creator. tongue
You guys should open your mind to see the beauty of Christ smiley
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
What gives life but it is barbaric for him to take the life he gave

In this case,his reason as documented is uncivilized (barbaric)

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
4kings:

Sure, but I can't mix emotions with reality, and besides I always talk to my creator. tongue
You guys should open your mind to see the beauty of Christ smiley

What you should mix thoroughly is 'reason' and 'your beliefs'. Only then will you understand reality better.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2016
DeSepiero:

What you should mix thoroughly is 'reason' and 'your beliefs'. Only then will you understand reality better.
Hmmm, can you give me a head start?
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Tobitrueman(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please help enlighten me on this

John 14:2King James Version (KJV)

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Please help enlighten me on this

John 14:2King James Version (KJV)

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Don't worry op, he's currently in prison for his crimes against humanity

2 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by randomperson: 1:27am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is the idiot.ic thinking that enables suicide bombers to kill innocent people- god gave them life so if God decides to take that life, no biggie...
No wonder many of you claim u can kill millions of children if God tells u to... Very sick set of people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by hopefulLandlord: 2:16am On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:

This is the idiot.ic thinking that enables suicide bombers to kill innocent people- god gave them life so if God decides to take that life, no biggie...
No wonder many of you claim u can kill millions of children if God tells u to... Very sick set of people
Pidggin2 admitted that

2 Likes

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by otemanuduno: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Sin isn't sin if it is Yahweh who commits it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent: Whats The Biggest Mosque In Africa, Sub-sahara, And West Africa / If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? / Why Is God A Jealous God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.