Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (63754 Views)

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Stranger101: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid is simply wicked
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
total finishing walai wizkid its not good ooooo derissss god ooooo I can't stop crying for that man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by martinsfm(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Im not in support of anyone
1. The question is...does Wiz kid know the guy personally, cos who will feel comfortable shaking someone u dnt knw, (im nt taking sides with him, I actually dnt like wiz kid)
2. Why did the guy stand cos he wanted to shake someone...lool...no one cud have seen it if he sat now
3. Wiz kid dint see the man right, but he could shake the next guy in the other row
4. Wiz snub the guy, bouncer sef snub the guy....a very bad dau in the office...

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by fortunechy(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
non sense.always behave like a kid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
This is so disgraceful...

Leh me jus die!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by thinkative: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
are you guys claiming wiz kid is partially blind?

you can't watch that video and say he didn't see the guy...

e pain me like say na me him snub sha

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2016
snub of the century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Gshun: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Dat guy walking alongside wizkid isn't a bro? Shd have covered up that shame for him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by thinkative: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Ariel20:
Very funny.

Why do I have this feeling Wizkid didn't know someone was trying to hug him. grin

The media can blow things out of proportion

watched the video and i can your feeling would only be valid if he was drunk or blind!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Relax Mighty Igor. Why not think of this, what if Wizkid didn't actually notice the guy? Did you not see how Wizkid had his attention 100% focused on Eva right from the time? And did you not see he was on hoodies which could have prevented him from seeing things by his side?

Relax bro. Relax!

I know I am not the one you mentioned but let me input my contribution. Watch the video again and watch Wizkid's left arm just before he bent to hug Eva. The truth is Wizkid saw the man. He initially wanted to hug him then he changed his mind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by tee4naija(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid will forever remain a kid.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by sucess001(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2016
But Eva cud have saved her man the embarrassment and drawn Whiz's attention to the fact that her fiance was trying to say hello.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:

already there waiting the cold is much...
Come with big cassava oh..

good night from here...
grin
This is why I love Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Angelyna(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2016
That's too bad angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by bestspoke: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Imagine the way the guy hanged his hands,i feel for him.I will have no chill for such in my life. cheesy na me go scatter the place oo.
lol...make I see for road run be that undecided
Abi na you beat up the conductor last week.

I dey suspect you

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
eph12:

He was focused on the Eva maybe but there's no way on earth anyone can say wiz didn't notice the guy's effort. Absolutely no way. The point is it was done purposely. It wouldn't take wizzy 20s to acknowledge a greeting. This is not acceptable. Imagine if I was the one, probably would have been very depressed.

What's over famz? Na wa. Just one greeting o. Wasn't asking for a favour or trying to get to know each other. Just 15s greeting is now over famz. That's cool. Artists don't need fans famzing them any more. Everyone should be careful as you could be next.
So why would wiz notice his effort and still ignore? They have beef? Why would Wizkid shade him and give his Fiancé warm greeting? He you ever missed someone's greeting that looked like you snubbed them? Some of these things happen sometimes unintentionally.

And yes, the guy was over famzing. He even open two arms wide enough to hug DJ Khaleed like he was going to fly. Lol.
Look how he hurriedly stood from his seat like he was meeting Obama. Bros, him for take am easy. Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by idu1(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Relax Mighty Igor. Why not think of this, what if Wizkid didn't actually notice the guy? Did you not see how Wizkid had his attention 100% focused on Eva right from the time? And did you not see he was on hoodies which could have prevented him from seeing things by his side?

Relax bro. Relax!
Oga watch dat video on a bigger screen abeg! angry

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
In my own opinion, he didn't snub the man. He only acted childish. Just as he walked toward the couple, he extended an arm as though to hug the fiance and then withdrew it. He was the one that invited the man for a hug. SMH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
blueseacats:
I came to that conclusion for a couple of reasons, even if he is forward looking at least he was able to see eve, and she's not seated too far from her husband, secondly, when he hugged Eve his head was tilted in the direction of the guy so he could have noticed the guy originally seated was standing , and a every normal person will look up harder to make sure all is well, that's when he would have spotted him ,but chose to snub. There was a guy following him, the fact that the guy did not call his attention speaks to the manner of guy he is.

Lastly I have worn hoody still see people clearly though without glasses but I doubt if that is an issue.
Well, I still insist, it's possible for Wiz not to have noticed the guy's effort. It's very possible

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Musty856(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Dammmmmmmm, shhit! Mehn that was deep. Feeling sorry for the dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I know I am not the one you mentioned but let me input my contribution. Watch the video again and watch Wizkid's left arm just before he bent to hug Eva. The truth is Wizkid saw the man. He initially wanted to hug him then he changed his mind.
No! The hug was never directed at him. Please watch closely. You'll notice wiz only opened his arm early but he wasn't going to slowdown or stop at the guy's seat. Perhaps he only opened it early to get Eva ready for the hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

Oga watch dat video on a bigger screen abeg! angry
well, it's not my problem. Na dem both sabi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
pocohantas:
I don't think wizkid saw him. It was an oversight.
we don't care.

it was just too much. am so sad right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
If I were him I'll chest it ..its life it happened to me my hand was high and I greeted someone I know he snubbed me I entered where I was going and came back he shouted my name ...i wanted to do the same but the truth is money cant buy anyone class and etiquette

Humility is necessary for the next level

5 Likes 1 Share

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Fash20: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
This is a gut busting snub

I doubt if the guy will ever try to attend such gathering again.

What I noticed is;

Wizzy extended his hand to shake the guy but the guy probably misinterpreted it for a hug then Wizkid snubbed him and hug Eva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by logica(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
sucess001:
But Eva cud have saved her man the embarrament and tell wiz that her fiance is saying hello
Exactly. That may say a bit about Eva.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Smartest comment so far. He was heading towards the lady and probably didn't see the gentleman because of the hood.
Watch the video closely, preferably on a PC and you will see that wiz kid intentionally did it. He baited the guy and committed the guy to the hug and at the last second swerved out of the hug and in the process turned Caesar into a mannequin. Wiz kid walks in, you'll notice Caesar nodding like an Agama lizard and smiling maintaining eye contact. Wiz kid puts out his left hand and bends as if to hug him and then moves on. This is a case of famzing gone bad. Secondly, Eva should have stood up for her man, she saw what happened and could have snubbed wiz kid and saved her man by hugging him. grin...Anyway this is a lesson to all yeyebrities. Don't be in a hurry to be noticed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
thinkative:

watched the video and i can your feeling would only be valid if he was drunk or blind!
I actually had a feeling Wizkid was high on some substance. There was something creepy about his demeanour.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
bestspoke:

lol...make I see for road run be that undecided
Abi na you beat up the conductor last week.

I dey suspect you
cheesy cheesy u r not serious
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Chiboyz40(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Baddest snub of life!!
Baddest Ela of laive cheesy grin
Chaii..
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.