Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others (4451 Views)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / 2,000 Widows, Others Benefit From Cleric's Free Medical Treatment / “Christmas Without Hunger” Initiative Set To Feed Widows, Orphans During Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by bethelmendels(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Saturday 17th of December 2016, was a day Jesus Christ ‘celebrated’ Xmas in Lagos, with the less privilege through the kind- hearted gesture of Christmas Without Hunger Initiative ( CHW), led by Dr. Dare Dada and his team. This year’s event was the 4th edition of the initiative.

According to Dr. Dare Dada, he said he got inspired to start the initiative with some of his friends, from his experience on the field during their free medical check-up outreaches. “ The free medical outreaches we organize really exposed me to the suffering of people. I discovered that after attending to their medical needs, there was always the need to attend to their hunger needs too”. He explained

Speaking further, Dada said, “ the project which started about 4 years ago, has tremendously touched the lives of many less privilege family during festive periods. It is common knowledge that during festive seasons, while few people have so much to squander in affluent celebration, the majority of the poor are neglected to suffer hunger and want. This year’s event was a huge success as we were able to give free bags of rice to 896 widows, single parents and the aged etc. Let me specially appreciate all those that made it possible. People gave bags of rice, vegetable oil, their money, time, and effort to make this happen. May God bless you all. My staff at Synergy Medicals, you guys are wonderful. Thank you all, Let us do this again next year"

One of the team members, Motara Odunayo, who was part of the project, had this to say, “I consider it a great privilege to have been a part of this great drive. We catered to 896 widows with bags of rice and vegetable oil. Some of them are Muslims while some are Christians.

I thank everyone who gave something towards this drive. Some gave money and some gave time. Some even gave rice and vegetable oil. I have learnt a lot in the process of partnering with these great men Wole Temidire Aguda Dada Dare ,Deda and our rice supplier, Buari.

God bless the staff of synergy medicals which happens to be Dr Dada's practice. God bless everyone who cheered us on and prayed along!
I look forward to next year already- it will be bigger, better and we will reach more people by God's grace”

click for more stories

http://vocnewsonline.com/christmas-without-hunger-initiative-gave-free-bags-of-rice-to-896-widows-others/

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by bethelmendels(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2016
more pictures

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by babdap: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2016
May God bless you for putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by veekid(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by falconey(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2016
more blessings for putting a smile on hundreds faces.
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by veekid(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2016

nice move
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by erunzy(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2016
afonja
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by NoMoreTrolling: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
ho ho ho!!!

Meeery Christmas

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by Pavore9: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Commendable...Our true strength is measured by how we treat the weakest amongst us.
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by cycline404(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2016
I wonder why people always wait till Christmas to give gift to the widows, and less privilege!

God strengthen and provide for all widows in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by Atiku2019: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by Mujaheeeden: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
If only muslims will show Love to Christian this way then devil will just go back to hell to chill
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
God bless,........... Pray to do same in few years to come.
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by churchkilo(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
God bless you sir
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by DavidEsq(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Me sef, I'm j warming my last two spoons o bitterleaf soup cry. No rice or meat to cook. Seun, edakun hep me embarassed
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by jeff1607(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
THE POWER OF RICE
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by VastFinder: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
u HV just open doors for ur Generations
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
I pray that God will remember (for good) every hand that that contributed in one way or the other for the success of the program.
Re: Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others by iamElgee(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Very good... This country needs more people with kind hearts like this..

(1) (Reply)

Bullfighting Injuries... Viewer Discretion / Biography Of Husband Of Gbemi Olateru-olagbegi Aka Falz's Manager, Femi Ajayi / Cost Of Building 20 Rooms Capacity Hotel In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.