Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? (17759 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ikorodureporta: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2016
For those who struggle(d) thru the educational system, final year is usually a period you even consider suspending your programme so as to make more money for the expenses...

Some courses require you running research & analysis which your supervisor wld say its only done abroad eg Engineering, Geosciences; others may just require a few online copy & paste...

The lecturers aint helping because they give out projects research areas of their interest to undergraduates, & the results are incorporated into their Research without giving credits to the undergraduates....

How about the money required for printing? A friend of mine was asked to produce 20 copies of 'unapproved' PhD thesis

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by veekid(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2016
124k nothing less than that
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by sujex94(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2016
This man on top me na 10G u Dey use? N150000

9 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Elcapo(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by itzmarvyx(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Those in live sciences spend more

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by gbaskiboy: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
I spent 50k
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Lilchilz(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
1.2M and i qot A...metallurqical enqineerinq and material science at harvard university

11 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by sinaj(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2016
I typed my work myself nd printed for #5, printed questionnaire of #5000, so I didn't really spend much.

Spent about #15,000 totally.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by 2emgee(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Not less than 20 thousand naira including analysis
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Therages: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2016
10K - 15K
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by leksmedia: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmmm mine was over 150,000 - We Cloned a system based on some crazy specifications - I still dont understand why the lecturer gave us such specs,

The project was crazy, we were told to build a student management portal, and host it on our own server which has to be built from scratch. We built the portal, then the system.

Those little knowledge has really helped me in my website design and development life,

For your website or blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370 , Check our portfolio for our past projects

1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by MilesLamar(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm here to learn
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by zicky(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
I don't think I spend up to 10,000. Just had to run some soil test, did it in my department lab. Type my project myself with my system, a friend of mine had printer, bought ink and paper that's all.

Yea, I did not give my supervisor 1kobo.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by mikkypel(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Don't even know if i spent up to 10k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Therages: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
leksmedia:
Hmmmmm mine was over 150,000 - We Cloned a system based on some crazy specifications - I still dont understand why the lecturer gave us such specs,

what kind of system?
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Martinola(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Goldenheart(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by martineverest(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by lilmax(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2016
I jst created a thread, b4 adding the photo, i don enta f.p! Today go good-o! Make i dey look forward for d blessings smiley cheesy grin

mod, epp me add this pix...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Kswiss001(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
here to read comment....you guys should include department
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Bookiemart01(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Less than 10k.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Leemak: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2016
It depends on your level of versatility in research. If you are a guru in Research, especially in Social Science, you spend less but if you are ignoramous you pay higher price.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by jeff1607(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2016
HMMMMMM
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by torres89: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2016
did a project on Robotics.....

spent over 360k

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Goldenheart(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Had no money so I Built a light box machine.
from Wood n light bulb. Gave it a leather finishing.
Then package it by designing a box container.

Supervisors/invigilators/lecturers kept saying I imported it

Till I shew them step by step pics. There were like shocked

Not up to 7k...

grin

PM me if you wan package your project... Like say them import am

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by kayceerilyn(f): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Spent almost 45K and I am not done with my project yet... It is just about two months into my project
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ayobase(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
about 40k or so.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Handsomecole(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
I got 50K to do the project but at the end of the day by God's intervention I spent not less than 10K.
Holy spirit just took over my supervisor who happened to be one of the very wicked lecturers in my dept.

He did like 40% of the job for me.
He outlined my objectives and research questions for me in my chapter one.
Designed all the questions and printed a copy of my questionnaire for me.
Taught me how to analyse and even analysed and interpreted some hypothesis for me while I did the rest myself.
He wrote down all the project corrections.
At the end he gave me my solid "A".

I was just surprised , it was God at work.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by sakalisis(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
100k upon all, na B d Man give me
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ayobase(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
torres89:
did a project on Robotics.....

spent over 360k

And where is the project now?
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ayobase(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Spent almost 45K and I am not done with my project yet... It is just about two months into my project

Project topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.