Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira (16032 Views)

Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG / 11 Very Useful Car Accessories You Need When Traveling This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by BrokenPussy(f): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Dash Camera .

1 Like

Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by dotedote: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Please I need the key alarm and the car inverter. Where can I get them?
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by amnesty7: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
MARKone:
Nice, never knew about the scratch filler, my kids done turn the car to chalk board.
Children are what you make them.
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Bro, pls where do I get this items?

AutoJoshNG:
Whats up guys ,I am here again .But this time around with something more awesome.I would be giving you a list of 7 car accessories that are useful just below 6k in no particular order,let’s go !.

1. WHISTLE KEY FINDER

You wont know the usefulness of this until you misplace your keys in your living room or anywhere else.You can attach your keys to it to find it easily in case you misplace it.Its built to activate a beeping sound and red blinking light to help you find it as soon as you whistle !.Price goes between #500 and #600.

https://autojosh.com/7-useful-car-accessories-under-6k-naira/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by lastpage: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
GogetterMD:
The car sleeping alarm was designed for me cry

Dont get too excited about it!
it will alarm ONLY if your head drops down.

I have seen people sleeping, with their head "straight-Up", like they are counting stars!
grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by joinnow: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
7.ANTI-SLEEP ALARM

This is an awesome piece of device for all the folks who always doze off while driving .It is worn on the ear and has an electronic position sensor,so when you nod your head it alarms you !.A real life saver .It goes for #2,200.

You can buy these accessories from online stores.

I hope you liked this ,more awesomeness coming up.

What are your thoughts ,I personally love the Car Inverter .
I suggest to Nigeria Road Safety to make this compulsory for all truck drivers in Nigeria
COs beside bad road drivers dozzying is another cause of accident.
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
ProfTea18:
Where can we get all these?
you can get them at no 29 mortuary road,ikoyi cemetery Lagos
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
mrbounty1:

Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
dotedote:
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by samhay: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Love this
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by GogetterMD(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
lastpage:

Dont get too excited about it!
it will alarm ONLY if your head drops down.

I have seen people sleeping, with their head "straight-Up", like they are counting stars!
grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Mbanu! That isn't sleeping! That's how it is when you're summoned to the spirit world for meetings

1 Like

Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by jargo192: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
hi where can i get this exatcly to buy?

Thanks

AutoJoshNG:
5.CAR INVERTER

Ever wanted to charge appliances like your laptop and work on the go ?,then this is for you.Please dont operate the laptop while driving !!!.Prices is around #4000 to #4500.
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by dadoctore(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is one of the most insightful posts I've read this year. God bless you op!
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Donald3d(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
mrbounty1:

Kindly visit the article on the site ,there is a link on each product decription where you can purchase it online , he couldnt post the link to purchase online because Nairaland blocks link to online stores
Please visit https://autojosh.com/7-useful-car-accessories-under-6k-naira/ then at the end of each product description there is a link to purchase
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Donald3d(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
jargo192:
hi where can i get this exatcly to buy?

Thanks

mrbounty1:

Kindly visit the article on the site ,there is a link on each product decription where you can purchase it online , he couldnt post the link to purchase online because Nairaland blocks link to online stores
Please visit https://autojosh.com/7-useful-car-accessories-under-6k-naira/ then at the end of each product description there is a link to purchase
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Donald3d(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
dotedote:
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Donald3d(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
ProfTea18:
mrbounty1:

Kindly visit the article on the site ,there is a link on each product decription where you can purchase it online , the OP couldnt' post the link to purchase online because Nairaland blocks link to online stores
Please visit https://autojosh.com/7-useful-car-accessories-under-6k-naira/ then at the end of each product description there is a link to buy
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by asumo12: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Okaakoko:

just whistle, the sound will activate the alarm of the key finder.

I will buy whistle?
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Okaakoko(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
asumo12:

I will buy whistle?
lol. but what if you misplaced your whistle too?
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Donald3d(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
asumo12:

I will buy whistle?
You whistle with ur mouth bro grin grin grin
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by wtfCode: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
ProfTea18:
eBay.com smiley
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by streem26: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
haha GPS useful but i find it's not a must have leh.

Must have for me:
1) sticky pad to put my stuff on so it doesn't roll around.
2) hook to hook onto the seats so i can hang my stuff.
3) air freshener.
4) reliable cordless cozzy vacuum cleaner
5) and of course a good set of speakers and subwoofer to listen lovely music
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by jackpslab: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
For pet owners, pet hair and stairs can present a special challenge and that why we recommend sound system for car. Sound is tracked throughout the house and gathers on stairways where it can pack together and collect in the crevices of the stairs. This can soon start to look horribly messy but it is difficult to vacuum stairs and edges if you lack the proper equipment. The challenge is to find a vacuum cleaner that is suitable for stairs yet powerful enough to take care of the dust and pet hair. It can be difficult to navigate the challenge of comparing several products, so we have reviewed five of the top models that are easily the best vacuum cleaners for doing stairs.
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by Alakeyss: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pretty nice tools for cars - Bluetooth cits, they simplify listening to music and also allow hands-free communication via phone.
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by 12342345aa: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for giving the short-list. Just like any other i love to have those items in my car too. cheesy

http://10bestcarpetcleaners.com/best-cordless-vacuum-pet-hair/
Re: 7 Useful Car Accessories Under 6k Naira by khanmdbashar20(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
I found a guideline about best keyfinder review. You can learn more here. https://bdresults50.com/best-key-finders/

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 03 Accord At 200,000miles (321,868km) / World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.