Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Should I Be Worried Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried Or Not (2581 Views)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2016
hello fellow romancelanders, my fiancee called me this morning to apologize for an offence she committed behind my back that I should forgive her, that a guy at work hugged and pecked her, she had promised to tell me every of her chykers and toasters of which she does, so please guys tell me is this a thing to worry about or not,... thanks for your positive and critical response..
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2016
K!
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by BlackDBagba: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
She told you which means she wants you to trust her. The guilt of having to tell you again will keep her from doing it if she is a 'good' woman.
Goodluck though smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
BlackDBagba:
She told you which means she wants you to trust her. The guilt of having to tell you again will keep her from doing it if she is a 'good' woman.
Goodluck though smiley

thanks Black D, I really appreciate you

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2016
•• [color=#800000]→ take it to the lord in prayers. [/Color] °°
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Pranaya(f): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
If she doesn't want you to find out, you'll never find out. Telling you means she loves you enough and she's someone you can trust. I don't think you should be worried

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Haniel18: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
She loves and trust u,nw its depends on hw u react.
My gf usually tells me and i will only tell her to be careful but wen its getting out of hand i will react in a protective way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
I don't know this woman, I have never met her, I don't know her personality and behavior, and hence, I can't tell what she is capable of. On the surface, what she did is exemplary of a good woman who wants you to trust her, who is committed to your relationship, and who is careful not to betray the trust you have for her, because she loves you. But vetting what she did from a more critical angle, it could be that she is just lying to you and using this lie as a ruse to get you to trust her, either to enhance the level of trust you have for her so as to bolster your relationship, or just to facilitate her chances of cheating on you without you being suspicious.

But then again, I don't know which it is, cos I don't know this woman. You are the one who knows her and your opinion is the most important, not mine, or anyone's.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

sure will thanx
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Xensity:
I don't know this woman, I have never met her, I don't know her personality and behavior, and hence, I can't tell what she is capable of. On the surface, what she did is exemplary of a good woman, who wants you to trust her, who is committed to your relationship, and who is careful not to betray the trust you have for her, because she loves you. But vetting what she did from a more critical angle, it could be that she is just lying to you and using this lie as a ruse to get you to trust her, either to enhance the level of trust you have for her so as to improve your relationship, or just to facilitate her chances of cheating on you without you being suspicious.

But then again, I don't know which it is, cos I don't know this woman. You are the one who knows her and your opinion is the most important, not mine, or anyone elses.

quite deep, am getting confused already, the façade may be true

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Haniel18:
She loves and trust u,nw its depends on hw u react.
My gf usually tells me and i will only tell her to be careful but wen its getting out of hand i will react in a protective way.

thanks haniel I will be on the look out
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Pranaya:
If she doesn't want you to find out, you'll never find out. Telling you means she loves you enough and she's someone you can trust. I don't think you should be worried

thanks pranaya
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Pranaya(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:

thanks pranaya
You're welcome
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by makydebbie(f): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:
See his headangry

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
See his headangry

•• [color=#800000]→ just being helpful tongue
Where have u being?[/Color]
°°

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by makydebbie(f): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

•• [color=#800000]→ just being helpful tongue
Where have u being?[/Color]
°°
I chop ban but I've been around
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:

•• →trolling with an alt I presume

Anyway I meant on the gruppy
°°
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by makydebbie(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

•• →trolling with an alt I presume

Anyway I meant on the gruppy
°°
Gruppy makes my fone hang, don't tell me you miss mekiss
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Gruppy makes my fone hang, don't tell me you miss mekiss

•• →u wish tongue
But I know who does. U just went MIA and it got them worried
°°
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by MrCork: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:
hello fellow romancelanders, my fiancee called me this morning to apologize for an offence she committed behind my back that I should forgive her, that a guy at work hugged and pecked her, she had promised to tell me every of her chykers and toasters of which she does, so please guys tell me is this a thing to worry about or not,... thanks for your positive and critical response..

angry
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by MrCork: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:

thanks pranaya
Don't allow strangers make u second-guess your relationship. You know her better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
I will wait for the Londoner's advice...MrCork please cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2016
MrCork:

...is she lightskin? angry
Eventually
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

•• →u wish tongue
But I know who does. U just went MIA and it got them worried
°°
Awwn my greetings to my LEE wink
I know you're part of those worried but you won't admit. Continuetongue
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Nma27:
Don't allow strangers make u second-guess your relationship. You know her better.

sometimes you don't even know what you think you don't know
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:

sometimes you don't even know what you think you don't know
Its nothing to lose sleep over... Compliments smiley
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Awwn my greetings to my LEE wink
I know you're part of those worried but you won't admit. Continuetongue

•• → is it by force to be worried huh? tongue

Anyway find away to keep in touch with those that miss u
°°
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

•• → is it by force to be worried huh? tongue

Anyway find away to keep in touch with those that miss u
°°
Like youwink
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by pennytrate: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Like youwink

•• → I reserve my comment "lips sealed" embarassed °°
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by iamphotoshoot(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:

Heyy! Debbie was that you? cheesy
I mean in that ***blazing moniker? lipsrsealed
Don't lie to me o
Re: Should I Be Worried Or Not by LordOfNaira: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Chuknovski:

You have a good woman. But what is the meaning of chykers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Calabar Girls Only Good For Sex / #5000 Each For 10 Lucky Winners In This Section / There Will Come A Time When Mankind Will Love Five Things And Forget Five Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.