Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) (29676 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / 11 Funny Things Nigerian Students Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2016
1. when u are expecting your feeding allowance for the past 2weeks and your parent finally told your brother to send it to you......................................you are like..........I don get alert GODWIN

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by chiefolododo(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Continue

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
2. then your brother was now telling u STORY THAT TOUCH, that when he got to the bank he couldn't complete the transaction before closing hour.......and u are like, is he sending millions or what undecided

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by SexyNairalander: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
booked

hahahaha nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by benedictnsi(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Observing

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by GbovoLee(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
m
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by pennytrate: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → uhm lemme go get ma headphones °°
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
3. after he finally send the money and you reach A.T.M stand and u met upto like 60 people trying to withdraw you are like...........WHY ME OO............

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2016
4. then after queuing for good 3 hours you are now the next person to withdraw, when u are about to insert your ATM card then the machine says "temporarily out of service" then you are like...............kuku kill me....................then u know that it is the work of AIYE , AIYE

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Francis95(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
sweeps floor....abeg wake me up when we get to d promise land

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
5. after several struggling and endurance u finally withdraw, then u are about to go and flex your money when one lecturer says " buy my #1200 handout " and 20marks" out of your #2000 ................then you are like, let me pass out #.............SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
6. then you are still deliberating on how to spend your last #800 when ur chop and clean mouth friend came in to borrow #500 from you then you are like................DONT FORGET that......

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
7. then your mom called to tell you that you are spending the money for 2weeks, then u try to explain to her, then she said DON'T TELL ME NONSENSE............ and u are like

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Can relate to no 7 grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by harjorlarh(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2016
lol..so true

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
8. then one of ur female toaster that already friend zone you came to visit u for the first time and she started sharing ur foodstuffs into halves and dipping them in her bag, then you are like.............omo I DEY VEX OOO

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2016
9. then the next day at school another lecturer told u that you are paying #600 for his handout and u are like.............WAIT..............again

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2016
This is hilarious oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2016
10. Then u sitting and silently praying for a miraculous alert, then you are like ...............oluwa PICK UP the call

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
11. then you heard GBAGAN(Bank alert) on your phone and u rush to check it only to see " dear value customer thanks for using our ATM on the 23 of December 2016 and we really appreciate so for this message we will be deducting #70 from ur account " and u are still planning to use the last #100 to buy voucher online to call ur families to send u anything..........then you are like.................I rather kill myself than commuting suicide

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
I drop my pen here so u are free go add yours

most of you will be thinking why am using capital letter in some sentence, that is tittle of music just to make it unique

cc: mynd44
cc: lalasticlala

jarizod, smellymouth,

abeg help me take am go the permanent site grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by allytinted: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Fidelismaria: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2016
So true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by PeachyP(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by jericco1(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
3,4,5... mehn e no easy

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by falconey(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOOO grin Nice one comeradespade cool

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by dhevid(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol... Can seriously relate

Used to be like this, until I learnt how to fish grin

11 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by DozieInc(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
hilarious... lollz

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by hernandson(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Leaf? / Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.