Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) (29679 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / 11 Funny Things Nigerian Students Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by blackjah(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
hahahaha, I can relate to all, the worst is the atm queue in futo diamond bank
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Sirlegendy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefolododo:
Continue
hmmmm i rep http://mp4loaded.Ga
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Julisweety(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice one..I relate wella, especially the handout part. God will judge some lecturers
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by giftedheart1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
most dangerous when u fix the money into MMM... u r like... is January 14 20years?
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by VickyRotex(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
rotfl! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by abiolaewuola(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

hahahaha nice one bro

beep me one whatsapp 08102345751, lets do bix
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by dhevid(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Abeg which river be that?

Boss na one river wen get lots of fish for my villa grin
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by menwongo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
This one na news or what.
I imagine how this made FP
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
dhevid:

Boss na one river wen get lots of fish for my villa grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by GbovoLee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
GbovoLee:
m
observer
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by stanlink(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
I still don't catch it...

Playing throw more light

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Codeman01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
You finally beg a friend to transfer #50 to you so you can tax your relatives, but MTN later sent you a message that #50 has been deducted from you account for callers tune sad angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Rastamann: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
comradespade:
I drop my pen here so u are free go add yours

most of you will be thinking why am using capital letter in some sentence, that is tittle of music just to make it unique

cc: mynd44
cc: lalasticlala

jarizod, smellymouth,

abeg help me take am go the permanent site grin

So na all these tinz wey you experience for school for your pocket money.

Sorry o and take heart!
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Janetade86(f): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
LMAO! This is hilarious.
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by daveP(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lmao this is very hila.... wait this is very "Trumpious" grin grin
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by IbBarham(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice one... gbayiii
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Yishah(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
I can relate to everything. Bleep those handouts. Recession ooo. Your father.
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Mykelpato(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin I can relate to no7..
Cc:SmellyMouth coman relate
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by oluwamichael93(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
comradespade:
8. then one of ur female toaster that already friend zone you came to visit u for the first time and she started sharing ur foodstuffs into halves and dipping them in her bag, then you are like.............omo I DEY VEX OOO

shebi na friendzone she do me, i will enemyzone her. No tym 4 oshi oo
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
dhevid:
Lol... Can seriously relate

Used to be like this, until I learnt how to fish grin
Abeg teach me how to fish
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by dhevid(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Abeg teach me how to fish

Pm.. .
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by vickertony(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
dhevid:

teach me how to fish bro
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Veektoria(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
I can't relate to any.. funny tho grin
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2016
sinaj:
Can relate to no 7 grin
lol..dat thing dey pain oo..money wey no go carry u reach ofrima for 2 days
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2016
dhevid:

pls how did u learn how to catch fish..I beg I wan catch too...biko
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by dhevid(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Tnnig:
pls how did u learn how to catch fish..I beg I wan catch too...biko

Pm....

vickertony:
teach me how to fish bro

Pm....
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) by vickertony(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
dhevid:

Pm....

Pm....

Bro i just replied you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. / My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.