Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

"I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) (36771 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Islie: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2016
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 27-year old self-confessed cultist, Chibuike Samuel Ibenye has said that his greatest mistake in life was the day he joined Aiye secret cult with the false assurance that he will make money as a member.

Ibenye said it turned out that the group does not have such means to make him rich as his condition worsened and he ended up carrying loads for traders at market.

Ibenye was paraded by the police after he was arrested with arms such guns, axes, cutlasses, live ammunition loaded in the vehicle for an operation in Isashi area of Lagos.

An Orlu Imo State-born Ibenye revealed that when he realised that he had been deceived by joining the cult, he attempted to leave but was told it was impossible or he will pay the price with his blood.

He said all the hopes to become rich and promises made to him before he was initiated turned out to be fake, instead they sent him for supremacy fight between the rival cults in the area.

He said he had no visible means of livehood as he only squats in Isasi garage carry goods for customers while waiting for when their leader, identified as Fidel, will send them to the battlefield to fight opponents.

He said because of the cult, he had severed relationship with his family and when he ran into this trouble, his father who is a popular auto dealer refused to come for his rescue.

Ibenye, who claimed to be remorseful, said “if by the Grace of God, I was freed, I will change my entire lifestyle and live responsibly because I have learnt my lesson”.

Ibenye was arrested by the police with another member, Lekan Olawori after the police searched their vehicle and saw loads of weapons inside it.
Chibuike with co-suspect, Lekan.

They were initially arrested and suspected to be armed robbers but on further interrogation, it was discovered they are members of Aiye cult.

At the police command, where they were paraded, the Commissioner of Police. Mr Fatai Owoseni said they will be charged to court after investigation.

http://pmexpressng.com/deceived-joining-cult-promise-ill-rich/

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2016
greed is the number one reason people get deceived

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by CplusJason: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2016
You nor see Ogboni join na mumu Aiyes you go join?

(If you want to eat a frog, eat the fat or pregnant one)

What a pity.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Bigcake: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
All what he is saying now could be liken to a "Sing Song" night....

Cult na oil company job abi.

15 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Bigcake: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
CplusJason:
You nor see Ogboni join na mumu Aiyes you go join?

(If you want to eat a frog, eat the fat or pregnant one)

What a pity.
And drink the water as well.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Young03(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2016
ah don't have anything to say
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dingbang(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Shun cultism...it doesn't help.... angry i am very careful when making friends

9 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Atiku2019: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Take heart Bro your looks tho cry cry

Nyb..kai My MTN data is so slow smiley

3 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by richidinho(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
grin

U for join militants cult or bokoharam cult amnesty for them are very lucrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
grinlook at his devilish face, the fidel who sends you to the battlefield is he a god? A good leader leads others to battle, but with cultism reverse is the case, thanks to the police, one less scumbag

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Ode!!! Cult dey pay na him everybody never join? angry angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ipreach: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Rubbish
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Goldenheart(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
grin it's them again.. ....

Where is that pic?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Lolz
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by BarakOkenny(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Misplaced priority. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Bantino(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
ipreach:
Rubbish

Real rubbish
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Ehins22(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by onims44(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
dumb African mentality

2 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by toluine56(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Ibenye, who claimed to be remorseful, said “if by the Grace of God, I was freed, I will change my entire lifestyle and live responsibly because I have learnt my lesson”.

And he thinks his fellow members will let him go scot free. Very intelligent thinking.

6 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Perseverance is key........ Maybe he was one day away from his date with money locator........

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by amuijiji: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
This guy is a complete Onye Nzuzu...
Nah that useless Eiye u go join...

Thunder fire nd expose any igbo that joins that useless cult group....

8 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Eleniyan15: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
shocked
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by HAH: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
He is lying just to be freed, he should face the consequences of his actions. Even if he is freed he will repeat it again na agbologbo he be

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dayleke: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Siddon dia...
U go soon rich o...
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Raph01: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
I've gat nothang 2 say

2 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by greenermodels: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
i only pity the parents, sometimes you wonder if marriage and child bearing is still worth it?

5 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by amuijiji: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
You no see ur plick use do money nah eiye(tout) u join to make money....

If Eiye gives money, why re all their member conductors nd park attendants...

9 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by segebase(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
blame Buhari
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by crestedguy(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/deceived-joining-cult-promise-ill-rich/

Does this fool think we are foolish like him,Aiye and every other school cult don't promise riches, when it is not mason,fremanson,reform ogboni frtn, and all other cult that worships in a temple,you get what you deserve,because if truly you where initiated in the school you will not be this dumb,maybe you are one of those that they did back door barmin for,and you don't really have orientation on how things are done.carry your load oooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
You no see eckanckar join angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Dame Julie Okah Donli Wearing A Dress Depicting Ills Of Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.