Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Online Sap Bpc Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Sap Bpc Training (339 Views)

SAP BPC Online Training / Sap Bpc Online Training Course / SAP BPC Online Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Sap Bpc Training by sravs123: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
FOCUS IT LABS offer SAP BPC Online Training. Our SAP BPC Online training methodology is dealing with We use the best web conferencing technology to give the high Quality Training. This is very useful to get ultimate knowledge for better future. It’s proud to be we are one of the top leading SAP BPC online training providers from India.

Some of the SAP BPC Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP BPC.
2.Course overview.
3.Course objectives.
4.Terminology.
5.Creating models.
6.Create a report.
7.Enable comments
8.Enable comments.
9.New web client.
10.Data Acquisition.
11.Controls.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India: +91 9676277094,

Email: [/b]focusitlabs@gmail.com,

[b]Web
: http://focusitlabs.com/sap-bpc-online-training/
Re: Online Sap Bpc Training by larissabonesi99: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2018
SAP BPC Training Online With Live Projects - Free Demo

TekSlate is the globally professional in IT courses training which emphasizes on hands-on experience with examples from real-time scenarios by experts.It is the largest provider of high-quality online training courses.

About Course:
[/i]SAP BPC Training is designed to make you expert in working with SAP BPC Tool in corporate environments. At the end of the training, you will be able to work on the transaction, Reports, Budgeting, Forecasting Process, Security Set up, Creating Data Manager Packages and Data collection and preparation.

Key Features:
[i]

-Flexible Timings
-Certified & Industry Expert Trainers
-Multiple Training Delivery Models
-Customize Course -24/7 Live Support
-Hands-On Experience
-Real-Time Use Cases
-Q&A with Trainers

For Free Demo Please Contact:
[i][/i]
USA: +1 972-370-3060 INDIA: +91 905 294 3398
Url: https://tekslate.com/sap-bpc-training
Email: info@tekslate.com
[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Admission To Study Abroad In Ukraine /  Unibadan's Important Notice To Candidates On 2016/2017 Admission Process / Give Your Career A Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.