Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. (10109 Views)

Is Iphone 6 Better Than Infinix Note 4 Pro? Help Me Make This Choice / Between The Zero 5 And The Phantom 8 / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by PhonePlanet(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
1. Android 7.1 Nougat
The new version of android offers a lot of useful features and had one of the longest list of changelog among all android versions ever released. The version of android had been released for a long time enough for tecno to program it for the phantom 6 which was released late this year.

2. Smaller screen version.
Tecno released two screen versions, 5.5 inch and 6.0 inch. Knowing that not everybody is a fan of big screen, this is not an option because they are both big screens! Anybody that can use a 5.5 inch could as well settle for a 6.0 inch and vice versa. But a 5.0 inch phantom 6 could had made a whole lot sense.

3. Finger print reader (phantom 6)
The phantom 6 (not Plus) did not come with a finger print reader, and for a 90k Plus phone, it is a no no. The phantom 6 however has iris scanner which is far more time wasting and less accurate than a finger print reader.

4 . Better design (phantom 6 Plus)
Phantom 6 design was on point, phantom 6 Plus was not. Phantom 6 Plus could had been more sleeker like than phantom 6 if not more. Mobile phones play a big role in our fashion and style, and a good looking phone is needed, knowing the way people look at our hands today.

5. Water proof
Almost every flagship of 2016 came water proofed sadly not Tecno's Phantom line. We have gone pass the days of having to wrap your phone in a nylon when it's raining, or having panic when you spill a drink on your phone probably during meals. In the phantom 6 case, you'll still have to open up the phone and keep it under hot sun, then pray that nothing goes wrong with it.

https://phoneplanetblog./2016/12/23/5-things-that-could-had-made-the-tecno-phantom-6-better/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by eezeribe(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Try and manufacture your own.. Young Boys and Girls are the ones producing these phones in China

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by GoodyOG: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
lol u are rihgt....all i know is that the phone is worth the price...
also click here to see Asus ZenPad 3 8.0(phantom 6 biggest rival.
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2016/12/check-out-asus-zenpad-3-80-z581kl.html?m=1
eezeribe:
Try and manufacture your own.. Young Boys and Girls are the ones producing these phones in China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by excanny: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
When it comes to anything Tecno, it must be close to perfect as God. grin

Samsung S7 edge isn't on Nougat. It is not water-proof and isn't small screen but Tecno is always fun to pick on.

Go and sleep jor. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by passyhansome(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Disclaimer: Am not a GIONEE agent, just that I prefer Gionee M6 is bae

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Lordaweezy: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by oribi(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2016
nice review hope they listen.honest reviews that is what got the apple et all got to where they are today
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by prince4pro(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Tekno haters Ndi ala
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by coalcoal1(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by freshness2020: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2016
No phone is complete

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Goldenheart(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Team Gionee grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Sleekydee(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Why always Tecno?
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by akereconfi: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2016
excanny:

Samsung S7 edge isn't on Nougat. It is not water-proof and isn't small screen but Tecno is always fun to pick on.

Go and sleep jor. cheesy

Get your facts right

S7 edge is water proof....

Good morning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Lordaweezy: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Lordaweezy:
1. An Ota can always fix that, it's not an issue
2. Nowadays, which flagship phone comes out with 5.0" of screen. You just have to follow the large screen trend.
3. This should be added, even xiaomi phones that are cheaper comes with a finger print scanner. It has become a norm for flagship phones to have a fingerprint scanner.
4.This should be improved in their phantom 8
5.Hope you know that the inclusion of this feature will lead ultimately to the increase of the price of the phone. It is a welcomed improvement though but it is not compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Lordaweezy: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Lordaweezy:
1. An Ota can always fix that, it's not an issue
2. Nowadays, which flagship phone comes out with at least 5.5" of screen. You just have to follow the large the trend.
3. This should be added, even xiaomi phones that are cheaper comes with a finger print scanner. It has become a norm for flagship phones to have a fingerprint scanner.
4.This should be improved in their phantom 8
5.Hope you know that the inclusion of this feature will lead ultimately to the increase of the price of the phone. It is a welcomed improvement though but it is not compulsory.
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by JonSnow(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Tecno na phone? undecided
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by seeniorboy(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Stand up for samsung

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
S7 is already getting Android 7, same cannotbe said of P6 in the near future ,S7 has a Wter resistant variant http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/05/samsung-galaxy-s7-active-specs-price-in-nigeria.html ,same can not be saidof Tecno p6
excanny:

Go and sleep jor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Flashh: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Only 1 and 5 that makes sense, the rest are nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Mr2kay2: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Still rocking my Sammy A7 wink
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by eezeribe(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
GoodyOG:
lol u are rihgt....all i know is that the phone is worth the price...
100% TRUTH
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Janitoh2: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:

That's not an excuse to produce sub standard products. No be we wan buy am?
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by francis247(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2016
excanny:

Go and sleep jor. cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by francis247(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
excanny:

Go and sleep jor. cheesy
S7 edge is water resistant and Nougat was not out yet when it was launched.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by ritababe(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Janitoh2:

That's not an excuse to produce sub standard products. No be we wan buy am?

if you want high end phone go and buy iPhone 7, don't you know adding those features will increase the price? or you want us to be buying tecno 300k like Samsung that have those features?
my dear tecno knows what we want so please leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by GlorifiedSon: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by canDy4eva(f): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2016
If they wanted to add those features they would have. But those features would only make it more expensive. I guess thats y there r varities of phones. If u feel u want moore than they r offering then go for apple. Saying this the way ur saying it now is discouraging. And mind u, u only talk about things that are above u.
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Defaramade(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Bigger battery capacity, why make a 5.5" FHD screen phone with a paltry 2700mAh battery and sell it into a country struggling with epileptic power supply??
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by baike: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
ritababe:

if you want high end phone go and buy iPhone 7, don't you know adding those features will increase the price? or you want us to be buying tecno 300k like Samsung that have those features?
my dear tecno knows what we want so please leave us alone.
my problem with all this phones is the screen size as for me i cant use phone of 5.5 or 6.0 becus I dont like big phones 5.0 is ok for me
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by ramdris(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
pple just 8 tecno.....why?
Re: 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2016
baike:
my problem with all this phones is the screen size as for me i cant use phone of 5.5 or 6.0 becus I dont like big phones 5.0 is ok for me

Lol. Are u familiar with screen-to-body ratio on phones? Some phones are actually smaller than the actual size. Example is the S7 edge, Xiaomi Mi Mix while some phones are bigger than the actual size cos of poor screen to body ratio and huge bezels. Examples are iphones

@op how can phantom be on 7.1 when pixels just stated receiving the update. Easy with lies nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs / Glo Launches X-Factor With N24M Star Prize / My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.