Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class (5591 Views)

Godly Investments For Beginners / The Best Investments In Lagos, Nigeria Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chriswazo:

Hey! do you know anything about God tine investment network?

I dont know their problem oo. Me i am tired of their problems and i wont waste my time trying to teach anyone about any program that will benefit them. We all know that they are ponzi schemes but its helping people. MMM is bad, we all know but so many people made millions of it. If only these crazy MODS understand what a ponzi scheme truly is, mtcheeeew!!!

Back to you question Dear, i dont know about God tine Investment.
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Chriswazo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
StephDamielola:

I dont know their problem oo. Me i am tired of their problems and i wont waste my time trying to teach anyone about any program that will benefit them. We all know that they are ponzi schemes but its helping people. MMM is bad, we all know but so many people made millions of it. If only these crazy MODS understand what a ponzi scheme truly is, mtcheeeew!!!

Back to you question Dear, i dont know about God tine Investment.

ok
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by kojee27(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Interested: The process of trading your Bitcoin. Email: paul2live4@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by MrCork: 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders,

My Name Is Stephanie and we all know what has befallen MMM Nigeria. Though its sad, but we all knew it would happen. MMM Nigeria is gone for good and believe you me, even if it would resume operations the value of Marvos will be reduced from 1$ to 1 Marvo . You all will agree with me that the problem of Nigeria has always been our inability to diversify. So all those who invested only in MMM unfortunately has lost their money. Today I wil be discussing on other alternatives that could help us make money in 2017.

1. Ponzi / Pyramid schemes

Ponzi / Pyramid schemes are the likes of MMM, who promises high return on investments (ROI) especially from 30% upwards. Ponzi schemes are likely to crash from their 6 months of operations to 1 year. And thats why those people who has met me for advices i always tell them to invest just for 5 months and then you pull out. People who loose in Ponzi schemes are the "greedy" ones.

How to know more about Ponzi scheme, use "Whois" or search for the site age.

Recommendations

1. I will recommend some of this schemes that i trust which includes

* Get help worldwide (30%) Tested and working

* Giver's Link (35%) Tested and working

* My Sure Cash (50%) Tested but not confirmed

These Sites are much better than MMM because they corrected some mistakes that were made in MMM.
For example, they don't have guilders.

Some have online payment portal to avoid fake POP issues.

They have strict rules

They have credibility score etc.

To register for any of these programs please send me a mail or drop your mail and I will tell you how to go about it.

2. Bit coin Trading

This is one of the latest in town as a lot of people arw venturing into trading cryptocurrencies. To trade bitcoin you must

1. Have and account prefferably blockchain or bitx. Its just like openning a bank account.

2. Fund your account. You can buy bitcoins from bits or from individuals even in Nairaland but you must be careful to avoid being scammed. The only person I would recommend here in Nairaland is Miss Justina @Justi4jesu

3. Start trading / Investing.

There also other ways to get free bitcoins (Satoshi).
And the list includes

1. Playing faucet games

2. Watching videos

3. Visiting sites etc

Satoshi is the smallest form of the bit coin. Just like Kobo before The Naira. Though they small but if you are patient and you keep accumulating, you could make a good money at least enough to start your first investment.

I personally have a site that would give you 1000,satoshis in 1 hour. I cant promise you what i dont have.

To know more about any of these, just indicate your interest and comment to keep the thread lively as i intend making this class a practical one. I will take you on a step by step approach on your desired topic of interest.

Thank you.

To the MOD'S, please i dont know if i have defaulted in anyway but if i have, just let me know and i would ammend. Dont delete the post

^°°STORY....can I kiss u? cheesy
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
philip4glory@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by hostman: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
tunagyonline@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Pauloo1: 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
Interested in bitcoin trading and website to earn free satoshi. paullyonwuka@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by seyithug(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2017
I'm interested in this, Stephanie. Please, send me a detailed lecture via email on oluwaseyi.onakoya86@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Phylemon: 5:59pm On May 29, 2017
Op sweet rich post. Thanks. I av a few faucets site I visit. I need better ones. Pls which did u say pays up to 1000 Satoshi per hour. Am really interested. I sent u a mail. Pls reply
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
lemme tryan drop dz faucet that pay up 1200/hr.that is I make up to 55000 sathoshis in 10 days. everyone's mail box. jux drop your email address.
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
you can also send me an email---- chikeyboyu@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by little16: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls, is my cash pool OK? Collinsodey2016 @gmailcom
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by ICN2017: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls am interesting
Bitcoin trading and which site gives 1000 satosh
in hour
Ify2017n@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by omotech: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
ICN2017:
Pls am interesting
Bitcoin trading and which site gives 1000 satosh
in hour
Ify2017n@yahoo.com

pls i'm also interested the way this member indicate omotech07@gmail.com thanx.
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by GDoggedM: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'd like to know the sit that give up to 1000 satoshi in an hr mecheokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Jaykolo10(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Boss am interested reubenwallan388@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by dapdoman(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
daposanya2001@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by dapdoman(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Emmaamaechi:
lemme tryan drop dz faucet that pay up 1200/hr.that is I make up to 55000 sathoshis in 10 days. everyone's mail box. jux drop your email address.
daposanya2001@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by ifyjobs: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
please send to iphievivian@gmail.com

Emmaamaechi:
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by Emmaamaechi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Check your inboxez
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by omotech: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Emmaamaechi:
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by SC1738: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
MoneyTalks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class by ReppingLocals(f): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery With GPS Track /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.