Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! (33760 Views)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:
The Bible does not contradict itself.
Over the centuries past, Numerous Agnostic and even some atheist professors who have thoroughly studied the entire bible have on many occasions, come to that conclusion, even despite admitting they dont believe it. Although many came to later believe after a complete study of it.

I would like to first define what a contradiction is according to the Oxford English dictionary;

A combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another:

A good example will be thus:
"John went to school "

To contradict or oppose this statement,
I will have to say;
"John never went to school"

In the light of the aforementioned definition;
"John went to market"
would not even by any means, be a contradiction to
"John went to school"

Why? You may ask.
The answer is simple;

John may have gone to both school and the market, but at different times.

Both statements can be correct, and so will not be qualified to be regarded as opposed to each other. Hence not contradicting nor inconsistent with each other.

Another example would be:
1. "John met a girl called Mary at school"
2. "John met many girls at school"

These two statements coming from 2 different authors can be correct.

How?
The answer is simple;

John could have met Mary at 8am and subsequently met Patricia, Rose, Bolanle and Rukky at 9am, 10am, 11am and12noon respectively.

So it would obviously have been foolish to call both statements contradictions of each other, or to say both statements are not consistent with each other.

It would have been a different scenario if the original statement was;

"John met only Mary at school"

In this case,
"John met many girls at school"
would be a contradiction.

The word "only" would clearly be the changing factor.

And Still on this example, It will even be more foolish to ask,
"how many girls were at John's school?"

Why is it foolish to ask so?
The answer is easy too.

The subject of the statements was not the total population of girls at John's school.
The subject was rather based on the fact that John met girl/girls at school.

A last example would be;

"John said we could come"
and
"They said we could come"

These 2 statements coming from 2 different authors are not by any means contradictions, neither are they inconsistent, as there are numerous possible ways both could happen and still be true as follows;

1. John could be the spokesman of "they"

OR

2. John and "they" could have said so at different times.

OR

3. John and "they" could have also said so at the same
time in unison

4. And so on and so forth

The only way I could have contradicted

Is to have said
"John never said we could come"..

Thats that for buttressing the explanation of what contradictions are.

Coming Back to the bible and the issue of young internet users who claim to be atheists today, its quite unfortunate that many seem to throw around the word "contradiction" all in an attempt to discredit the bible for their personal fleshly gain.
They usually use the internet for this by posting falsely titled articles that make them appear like well researched bible skeptic sholars.

The Parts of the bible where they usually do this, are where different authors give accounts of the same biography or events.
For example, the gospels, 1st and 2nd Kings, Chronicles, Samuel etc.

I will, for the sake of this article, pick one from the popular ones they throw around.

Luke 24:4-5
And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
5. And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

AND

Mark 16:5-6
 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6.And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him

Firstly, Take note, Luke says what happened
"as they were perplexed"

Mark says what happened
"as they entered"

As we can see, Two different points in time
Just take note.

Secondly, also take note
The subject topic of both scriptures is NOT the total population count of men or angel messengers that were inside the tomb.
As a matter of fact, if you observe, carefully, none of those two parts of scriptures mentions the total number of angels that were at the tomb.

The subject of both scriptures was what transpired at different points in time while the women entered and also while they were within the tomb.
Just take note.

But guess what

These two portions of the bible are boldly and wrongly pointed as contradictions to each other on an anti-christian bible quiz  website that was featured on one article written by Seun above
You can check it here:

http://exchristian.net/3 (link also above)

To tell you the extent of their insincerity and utter dishonesty,
They did it by asking the question

" How many men were in Jesus' tomb when the women arrived?"

A careful look at this question would show you that the subject of this question is based on the total population count seen by the women on arrival.
Hence the phrase "How many men"

Moreso, the quiz question also specified subject time; "on arrival"

However and contrarily, none of those bible verses highlighted above had the subject of total population counts.

And also, Mark was the only one who decribed in detail what happened as "they entered" which is synonymous with "on arrival"

They intentionally used a question with a different subject and subject time to arrive at the conclusion that both portions of the bible contradicted each other.

When in actual truth, their question (based on "arrival"wink was generated from a momentary description from Mark.

They devilishly picked another momentary description for another point in time, from Luke and arrived at the false claim of "contradiction".

Just As illustrated in our earlier example,

"John met a girl at school"
Vs.

Also, For clarity sake, no portion of the bible talks about the total number of angels that were at the tomb.

Unfortunately, This is not the only portion of the bible they have dishonestly represented as contradiction before.
They have done so on many other verses, as I said before.

For example, the bible never mentioned the number of wise men who came to present gifts to baby Jesus.
But what we find commonly today even among Christians is "three wise men".
This is Wrong!

Another example; the bible never mentions the age of the earth despite the fact that many people go around saying the bible says the earth is 6000 years old

Thank God for bible explanation websites today that can easily be found using search engines like google.
As a result, These verses can now easily be researched.
A good one is www.biblestudytools.com
Such websites are free for everyone to use.

And most importantly, thank God for the Holy Spirit Who reveals these things to us.

Whenever a sincere truth-seeking person is in doubts, he should pray for understanding and the Holy Ghost would open his eyes to understand God's word.

You could also search bible verse explanations on google and youtube.
There are many other free resources online.
Bible explanation is not meant for only theologians and seminarians.

It is sad that many of these young folks who have not read the bible completely before, fall for this "bible contradiction" gimmick and begin to call themselves atheists.
When u Ask them "why?" they would scream "bible contradiction".

The "bible contradiction" gimmick is a plot by the devil directed towards young people of today, to discourage them from approaching what he fears the most, which is the Sword of the Word of God.

He makes them to Forget what the term "contradiction" means in the first place. Giving them a false sense of protection for their sins.
As a result, they never get to ask God for forgiveness.

The devil also makes them forget the fact that being skeptic doesnt necessarily make you an atheist.

My prayer is that, may the Lord Open their eyes to the truth and deliver them from this grand deception.

Amen.
God will forever bless you for this article. Thanks and remain blessed. Happy new year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
femi4:
That what you wanted to see. If you asked me, I saw manipulation.

E.g About the fig tree that Jesus cursed, non of the verses quoted emphasized that the tree died overnight.

Mathew 28:21 And immediately the fig tree withered up

The second quote Mk 11:20
In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots

That doesn't mean that the fig tree didn't wither immediately in Mark's account. Mark only made it known that the disciples saw the action in the morning.

You cannot do anything against the truth....keep trying
If the fig tree withered immediately, they would have seen it... How can a whole tree completely wither right in front of you and u won't see it... Abeg
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2016
This quiz is made by an atheist...showing us the flows in the bible but they are very wrong

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by MacMaster01(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Scam quiz, any option u choose is wrong
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by luvmijeje(f): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
I haven't not taken the quiz....... Maybe I'll or not. But will Seun have done this with the Muslims? Will he have repeatedly insult their faith the way he does to the followers of Christ. Seun shouldn't take the gentility of a lion as cowardness.

Tolerant is respecting people's faith and belief no matter how foolish you think it is. Seun is intolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
bravado90:

God will forever bless you for this article. Thanks and remain blessed. Happy new year

Amen

Happy new year to you too.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Vaxt(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Any option u choose is wrong
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by psychu: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
luvmijeje:
I haven't not taken the quiz....... Maybe I'll or not. But will Seun have done this with the Muslims? Will he have repeatedly insult their faith the way he does to the followers of Christ. Seun shouldn't take the gentility of a lion as cowardness.

Tolerant is respecting people's faith and belief no matter how foolish you think it is. Seun is intolerant.

Lol! Don't threaten him, teach him instead if you can.. Some Christian here have tried their best.

Personally I might not be a Bible scholar and don't have readily available answers, but I believe. The believe is from personal encounters.

Like many smart people that have gone through periods of skeptism and total unbelief, I know Seun will come around. The more you understand the world and how the human functions, you will end up believing.

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by drskyfly007(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
I have heard on numerous occasions that the Holy Spirit is needed to understand the Bible. That is to say, the Bible will only make sense to Christians and requires the Holy Spirit’s interpretation. Why? Because it contains a spiritual message, as Paul describes in 1 Corinthians 2:6-14. It is a mystery, that requires spiritual understanding.

What it does mean is that the Spirit is needed to embrace the message. A person reading the Bible can understand what it is saying but may reject the message, which is why ATHEISTS like SEUN and cult members can understand the Bible, debate it but reject the message.

It is more than just literature but the life transforming message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. >>>>>>>>The Holy spirit will illuminate our understanding of the message so that it resonates in our hearts. >>>>>>>>>>>>>He also can guide our understanding of how each piece fits together, which is tremendously important for grasping the overall message. >>>>>>>>>>>>This is why I believe it is important to approach scripture prayerfully and humbly in order to receive the message that is being communicated.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Omooba77: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2016
psychu:

Lol! Don't threaten him, teach him instead if you can.. Some Christian here have tried their best.

Personally I might not be a Bible scholar and don't have readily available answers, but I believe. The believe is from personal encounters.

Like many smart people that have gone through periods of skeptism and total unbelief, I know Seun will come around. The more you understand the world and how the human functions, you will end up believing.

Thanks so much for this, Seun experience in life is limited. Many of us raised in the village know better; even when we try not to believe, reality of life jolted us to the Truth. Tolerance is another reason why Christianity thrives.
God exist and may we encounter him as we cross again to another year.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Miminat(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Something is not right on that site, go back to the site and choose the other option that you didn't choose before and they'll still tell you incorrect.

Edenoscar:
This is impossible i got zero

You got 0 question(s) correct out of a possible 20.
Well i guess i wasnt really a christian after all grin
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by xymmie01: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Hmm, na wa ooo, I attempted d quiz twice and chose different answers.........and I still got zero...... D truth is dat both options have biblical verses to back up....so any 1 u choose, d system will tell you dat u are wrong,while in d true sense, both are in the bible

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
economia:

For purporting in your mind to disdain the BIBLE your business will crash without repair

as if you were of any help to him when he was struggling to develop it

you will also call yourself a Christian with such an evil mind, by their fruit we shall know them...word of God

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:

If the fig tree withered immediately, they would have seen it... How can a whole tree completely wither right in front of you and u won't see it... Abeg
you didn't get my gist

Mark's account said Jesus cursed the fig tree on that day. No more info given.

So don't even try to reason what was not not written by asking whether the disciples didn't notice it.

In the following morning, he gave us more info about the fig tree. "The disciples saw the withered fig tree the following morning while going back"

It was never recorded that the tree withered the following morning.

STOP TWISTING GOD'S WORDS
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Charlesdock:
How can you be an agnotic and an atheist at the same time Oga take one side ooh grin

that's why I have labelled that dumb folk A COWARD right from time.

He argues that there is no god/creator, but when the argument gets heated he hides under agnostic atheism, as if he is arguing with people like him.

I am not the only one saying this.

4 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by sapientia(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2016
lol.... i knew it must get to FP from first day i saw it was Seun. He will do anything to convince himself that there is no God without minding if it insults christians..
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by teblu(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Seun:
I used to think I knew the gospel story very well, because I used to read the bible a lot as a Christian, but then I took the short gospel story quiz below and got every question wrong. I'd like you to take the quiz to find out whether you can do better: The Gospel Story Quiz. Thanks!

This quiz is a hoax. Either way you answer the questions it's incorrect.
Take question 1 for example: If you say one person was in the tomb, Luke 24:4 say's 2 men dressed in white were in the tomb and if you say 2 people were in the tomb, Mark 16:5 say's 1 person was in the tomb.
Q2. If you say Jesus carried His own cross, Matthew 27:32 says Simon of Cyrene carried Jesus cross and if you say Simon carried Jesus cross, John 19:7 says, Jesus carried His own cross.
That's how all other questions go either way you go, you are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Vaxt:

That's how easy it is to notice scammers.

But, this simple ABC logic eludes seun.

you know that for a person to believe that everything is a product nothing, only shows that he has NO REGARD for common sense.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
ebohstepn:
This quiz is made by an atheist...showing us the flows in the bible but they are very wrong

thanks for knowing that.

Now, Seun come and learn, because it seems like you love this delusion "to the moon".
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by luvmijeje(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
psychu:

I'm not threatening him. I can't fight for God. I'm only advising him to desist. Just because Christians don't fight for God doesn't mean God doesn't fight by himself.

Business wise is not sensible for you to insult half or majority of your customers that believe in God.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Nigayoyo:

No it's not the same...we can measure the speed of wind with a barometer..we can measure heat using the calorie method..now how do you measure God? by the way which of the Gods are we talking about here? Jehovah, Allah, Zeus, Vishnu etc?

the stupidity of atheism seems wider day by day.

As an atheist that question you asked makes you look like a black fool.

Who told you that physics influences God? if physics influences God, how then is he God?

Please PM me, I won't regret sending you back to school.

Do you know what GOD means??

Now ask me that your last question and console yourself like the seun that there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2016
RaeMystix:

Same here. I got None right.
that's why you shouldn't trust atheists.

they wouldn't mind being scammers, because it doesn't matter. If they die they end as dusts.

Seun created this dumb thread notwithstanding that he is the owner of this public forum. Why? Because it doesn't matter.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Vaxt:

That's how easy it is to notice scammers.

But, this simple ABC logic eludes seun.

you know that for a person to believe that everything is a product nothing, only shows that he has NO REGARD for common sense.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:
Over the centuries past, Numerous Agnostic and even some atheist professors who have thoroughly studied the entire bible have on many occasions, come to that conclusion, even despite admitting they dont believe it. Although many came to later believe after a complete study of it.

I would like to first define what a contradiction is according to the Oxford English dictionary;

A combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another:

"John went to school "

I will have to say;

"John went to market"
"John went to school"

Why? You may ask.
The answer is simple;

Both statements can be correct, and so will not be qualified to be regarded as opposed to each other. Hence not contradicting nor inconsistent with each other.

How?
The answer is simple;

John could have met Mary at 8am and subsequently met Patricia, Rose, Bolanle and Rukky at 9am, 10am, 11am and12noon respectively.

So it would obviously have been foolish to call both statements contradictions of each other, or to say both statements are not consistent with each other.

In this case,

The answer is easy too.

The subject of the statements was not the total population of girls at John's school.

A last example would be;

and

These 2 statements coming from 2 different authors are not by any means contradictions, neither are they inconsistent, as there are numerous possible ways both could happen and still be true as follows;

OR

OR

time in unison

Is to have said

Coming Back to the bible and the issue of young internet users who claim to be atheists today, its quite unfortunate that many seem to throw around the word "contradiction" all in an attempt to discredit the bible for their personal fleshly gain.
They usually use the internet for this by posting falsely titled articles that make them appear like well researched bible skeptic sholars.

The Parts of the bible where they usually do this, are where different authors give accounts of the same biography or events.

I will, for the sake of this article, pick one from the popular ones they throw around.

And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
5. And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

AND

And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6.And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him

"as they were perplexed"

Mark says what happened
"as they entered"

Just take note.

Secondly, also take note
The subject topic of both scriptures is NOT the total population count of men or angel messengers that were inside the tomb.
As a matter of fact, if you observe, carefully, none of those two parts of scriptures mentions the total number of angels that were at the tomb.

The subject of both scriptures was what transpired at different points in time while the women entered and also while they were within the tomb.
Just take note.

But guess what

These two portions of the bible are boldly and wrongly pointed as contradictions to each other on an anti-christian bible quiz  website that was featured on one article written by Seun above
You can check it here:

A careful look at this question would show you that the subject of this question is based on the total population count seen by the women on arrival.

However and contrarily, none of those bible verses highlighted above had the subject of total population counts.

And also, Mark was the only one who decribed in detail what happened as "they entered" which is synonymous with "on arrival"

They intentionally used a question with a different subject and subject time to arrive at the conclusion that both portions of the bible contradicted each other.

When in actual truth, their question (based on "arrival"wink was generated from a momentary description from Mark.

They devilishly picked another momentary description for another point in time, from Luke and arrived at the false claim of "contradiction".

Vs.

Also, For clarity sake, no portion of the bible talks about the total number of angels that were at the tomb.

Unfortunately, This is not the only portion of the bible they have dishonestly represented as contradiction before.

For example, the bible never mentioned the number of wise men who came to present gifts to baby Jesus.
This is Wrong!

Another example; the bible never mentions the age of the earth despite the fact that many people go around saying the bible says the earth is 6000 years old

Thank God for bible explanation websites today that can easily be found using search engines like google.

And most importantly, thank God for the Holy Spirit Who reveals these things to us.

Whenever a sincere truth-seeking person is in doubts, he should pray for understanding and the Holy Ghost would open his eyes to understand God's word.

It is sad that many of these young folks who have not read the bible completely before, fall for this "bible contradiction" gimmick and begin to call themselves atheists.

The "bible contradiction" gimmick is a plot by the devil directed towards young people of today, to discourage them from approaching what he fears the most, which is the Sword of the Word of God.

He makes them to Forget what the term "contradiction" means in the first place. Giving them a false sense of protection for their sins.

The devil also makes them forget the fact that being skeptic doesnt necessarily make you an atheist.

My prayer is that, may the Lord Open their eyes to the truth and deliver them from this grand deception.

Amen.

thanks so much bro!

oya, dumb atheistic minds like Seun and his disciples, come and learn.

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:
I know that quiz, there are no Correct answers. Every answer is incorrect.
This type of Bible quiz was first sent to me by a German Atheist over 5 years ago, it looks a bit different now..

No need to try answering, I know I will fail all the questions.

This is due to the various varied versions and accounts which are recorded in the Bible, the are not in consistency.
But with Faith, Christians believe it like that!!!

sorry, you fell for the scammers.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2016
luvmijeje:

I wonder how any sane person will be consoling himself that atheism is a threat on religion. I just wonder.

2%-5% of the world population. I just wonder!
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:

where did the Bible says that whole tree completely wither right in front of them?

lairs everywhere.

@Fleximor, can you enroll this guy to your Sunday school class? Just to teach him that verse very well.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by promise10: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
ebohstepn:

thanks for knowing that.

Now, Seun come and learn, because it seems like you love this delusion "to the moon".
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by GodDey01: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:

"John went to school "

I will have to say;

"John went to market"
"John went to school"

Why? You may ask.
The answer is simple;

How?
The answer is simple;

In this case,

The answer is easy too.

A last example would be;

and

OR

OR

time in unison

Is to have said

AND

"as they were perplexed"

Mark says what happened
"as they entered"

Just take note.

Secondly, also take note

Just take note.

But guess what

You can check it here:

Vs.

This is Wrong!

Amen.
God bless u sir for this write up

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
**smh**

Y'all are so very funny..... Loolll

The one (Seun) who dropped the original post that started this chain of discussions and endless debates is long gone and attending to other matters.

He's possibly seated in his balcony and sipping some fresh juice and laughing at the drama here... The counter-points and the counter to the counter points all in defence of or against the validity of the Bible.

He just dropped an assignment for everyone and y'all just racking your brains because of it. Haven't you all argued this over the years?? There have never been a compromise point for both divides of the argument, it's almost like Kerosene and water trying to mix.... Looolll

I know it looks like an attempt by Mr Seun to shade the Christian faith or maybe he just wanna have fun and attract as usual, "more traffic"..... wink #He's a businessman afterall and owner of the forum... grin Have that in mind too. Whatever his intentions are, that's all up to him.... It's his mindset and world.. So don't knock yourselves out because of it.

You all should give this matter a rest. Let everyone live the lives they wanna live. Let everyone be free to believe whatever they want.

Note: I know some will say the "endless" debate is necessary as a lot of people view NL thus if one do not speak up, people will be misled... The christians will say, "He just wanna rubbish the Bible and lure innocent shaky minds into atheism...."

The atheists and "no-God" protagonists will say, "Christianity is a scam as with all of religion.... We just wanna contribute our quota to ridding man of the scales put into their eyes by some bunch of blind faith-led clergy men....."

Yeah, nice points from both sides... But then I ask, "AREN'T YOU ALL JUST MAKING A MESS OF IT ALL?? The people you hope to convince are rather confused the more with all these endless and silly debates"

I'M REALLY TIRED OF SEEING ARGUMENTS FLYING AROUND ON THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.... Enough talk

NB: The people who put together that bible quiz posted by Seun are obviously on the side of the atheists and "no-God" protagonists.... It's so bloody obvious and they have just one aim... Show how "fallacious" and "contradictory" the Bible is.

Even Christians could come up with theirs chiding the atheists... wink

All I know is this:

"Nonsense remains Nonsense even when uttered through the lips of popular figures, celebrities, star models, top clergymen, top scientists or reknowned intellectuals"

So yep.... Nonsense knows itself... Y'all can blab on which is nonsense and which is not.... But Nonsense knows itself.... Nonsense remains nonsense. So drop this "bible is true or a fallacy talk".... Let everyone go their own way coz in the end, time will tell.... Every man must eventually die and face what is on the other side.... Loollll **I believe that's when the truth of "what is" and "what is not" will be made "much clearer"** wink

Or maybe time won't tell because even time cannot break into or is super-limited in eternity's realms..... Either way, the "other side" will tell the story for each individual clearly... smiley

P.S: This is my own way of stating my view without taking sides but those who can read between the lines can tell which side I'm on.... Lollll. Wisdom is not so common afterall.... Intelligence is common but not Wisdom #ciao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by peacesamuel94(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:

"John went to school "

I will have to say;

"John went to market"
"John went to school"

Why? You may ask.
The answer is simple;

How?
The answer is simple;

In this case,

The answer is easy too.

A last example would be;

and

OR

OR

time in unison

Is to have said

AND

"as they were perplexed"

Mark says what happened
"as they entered"

Just take note.

Secondly, also take note

Just take note.

But guess what

You can check it here:

Vs.

This is Wrong!

Amen.

Thumbs up bro, really insightful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Rick9(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Nonsense, how can I get 0 out of 20, absolute rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.