Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (63363 Views)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2007
Before Belgians came they where living apart just like Nigeria,  where in Nigeria history do you hear the igbo coexist with the hausa before britain came,   the white man came and divided them and rule them , the two tribe live in two country based on this division in Rwanda and burundi,  part of Rwanda is tutsi and part of hutu,  so also is burundi,  The only way britain could rule was to cause confusion in Nigeria,  when a house is not in order the people are divided,  That why britian inflated the figure,   IF you know anything about britian the record of the inflated census figure have been declassifed in Britian , it is there for all to see,  it was top secret,  I would tell you which museum or library in britain you can go and read the official document,   Which you would find herold smith name clearly stating how they ask them to inflated the census figure of Northen Nigeria,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
shango:

There where Hutus and Tutsis before the Belgians, the Belgians made it a racial classification and even ascribed ID cards assigning people as such. That isnt a story that is historical fact. Which you obviously know nothing about.

Hutu - Tutsi isn't a racial classification, it's an ethnic classification. They are different ethnic groups, one of them was into agriculture while the other was into cattle rearing (can't remember which). They've always been different ethnic groups, the Belgians did a lot, defining Hutu and Tutsi ain't one of them. They've always been well defined groups before the Belgians arrived.

Dozman no worry say i call you olodo, na joke, I dey make with you, Ok, but I think you need jesus , because if you have jesus you would alway call the truth , the truth, I would look for one of the tapes I preach and share it with you, You need jesus in your life, Ok, sorry no get blood presure , na joke I dey joke with you,

Haha. . .Funny, I wan hear you preach.

You remind me of Paddy_lo, boast about how much he knows only to divert the topic when he's presented with questions. Solve for the eigenvalues and eigenvectors and stop fooling yourself. Too bad Google Search or Google Map does not solve matrices eh? grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by 4Play(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Donzman

No mind that Shango,he is a first rate imbecille.You will be wasting your time trying to reason with a resoundingly ignorant human being
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LePhilippe(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2007
Please don't waste your time arguing that the north is more populous that the south! Check any proper site for Lagos' real Population!! Its in the low 20 millions!!!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by shango(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2007
go to this page on the Hutsi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutsi

in particular

Colonial influences

Both Germany (before World War I) and Belgium ruled the area in a colonial capacity. It was Belgian colonialists who created the notions of two different races rather than castes. When the Belgians took over the colony in 1916 from the Germans, they felt that the colony would be better governed if they classified the different races in a hierarchical form. They felt that the Hutu were children who needed to be guided, and saw the Tutsi as the superior race. In fact they couldn't believe that the Tutsi were part of the African race at all. They thought that they had immigrated from somewhere else, or were survivors of the lost continent of Atlantis. Interestingly in 1959 the Belgian established racial hierarchy was reversed with the Hutu being considered the superior group and taking the prime positions in society. This increased oppression of the Tutsi by the Hutu, and led to many cultural conflicts, including the Rwandan Genocide.

Bleep you 4play for your pointless rant. While Donzman argues aimlessly I just posted a source telling it how it was when the Belgian Colonists arrived and made the ETHNIC classification that both groups lived with to a RACIAL ONE and it even says why. You assholes know how to hurl insults without proving your point. I NEVER SAID Hutus and Tutsis did not coexist or there wa sno such thing as a Hutu and Tutsi before the belgians, you illeterates need to learn how to read. And 4Play throwing undocumented and fabricated statistics in the Iran War thread and then coming to this thread to post more insults without staying on topic or contributing anything as he usually does just shows you have the brain faculties of a MONKEY.

Donzman, are such sources enough to prove you are wrong or are you going to continue fabricating argument out of thin air and arguing with basic historical facts that is common knowledge to most Africans who know some degree of Africa's history. Even fucking movies like Hotel Rwanda portrayed such events. Are you so out of touch with the reality you live in?

I mean as an African you didnt know this? What a fucking shame.

Solve for the eigenvalues and eigenvectors and stop fooling yourself. Too bad Google Search or Google Map does not solve matrices eh?

Yeah Mathcad and Matlab do amongs numerous other software. What would solving that matrix prove. That you can input numbers into a software program?

You know they teach differential equations and calculus in high school right. I took that shit my junior year. It doesnt prove anything. Quit trying to hype yourself up like knowing what an eigenvector and eigenvalue is makes you something or smart. Nigerians sure know how to think the world of themselves when they really know very little. A damn shame.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by shango(m): 4:44am On Feb 21, 2007
I feel I probably have to spell out the significance of the Belgians creating a totally false notion of one race being superior over the other in Rawanda and how it ties in with what the Brits did concerning Nigeria since you are and will be to DENSE and stupid to get it. They did it to rule the country better, as the old cliche says, "divide and conquer". Same with how the Brits established the power structure and sphere of influence in the North of Nigeria and uplayed ethnic differences between various groups which had ramifications in the future including the Biafran war and the current state of politics and tribal tensions in Nigeria today.

So you see why the British fabricated Census data to the North's favor. Or that explanation wasnt simple enough for your tiny brain.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 21, 2007
STOP using Wikipedia as proof, for all I know anyone could have typed that in there. I did a research on the Rwandan genocide in my first year for a course in anthropology. . .Hutu and Tutsi are not RACIAL classifications, they are ETHNIC classifications. I wonder if Belgians classified race as White, Hutu and Tutsi?. . .You're ridiculous Shango.

Donzman, are such sources enough to prove you are wrong or are you going to continue fabricating argument out of thin air and arguing with basic historical facts that is common knowledge to most Africans who know some degree of Africa's history. Even fucking movies like Hotel Rwanda portrayed such events. Are you so out of touch with the reality you live in?

Keep screaming, Hutus and Tutsis are not racial classifications. They're ethnic groups that have existed with fights here and there way before the Belgians came. Nothing personal, don't know why you have to cuss at everybody here.

On the wayside, what does Hutus and Tutsis have to do with Nigeria's population?. . .In case you didn't know, the British highly favoured the Southerners so manipulating the census figures against them isn't something I can comprehend as a rational human being. If you claim the figures were manipulated in favour of the South, that will be understandable because Southern Nigeria is akin to British Nigeria.

Yeah Mathcad and Matlab do amongs numerous other software. What would solving that matrix prove. That you can input numbers into a software program?

You know they teach differential equations and calculus in high school right. I took that shit my junior year. It doesnt prove anything. Quit trying to hype yourself up like knowing what an eigenvector and eigenvalue is makes you something or smart. Nigerians sure know how to think the world of themselves when they really know very little. A damn shame.

What are you talking about?. . .Did I say I could do anything about eigenvector and eigenvalues?. . .Na wa ohh!. . .Your dad nigeria1 is the one who was boasting about his Maths proficiency and someone gave him a simple calculation, not me.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2007
nigeria1:

ishmael, you disgrace me, na ordinary matrix and Determinants , you bring come for me, na arithmetic( Esero- yoruba word for 1 +1) like dozman you think say I do for school, Dozman na joke O,

Bros, please i'm not here to crack jokes or make fun; you claim you know all the mathematics including differential euations, laplace transformation, fourier series, z-transformation and so on, you said it at a time that i have an assignment to do on eigenvalues and eigen vectors so please solve it and let me have the solution. I'm still a student and i find eigen very difficult to solve. Atleast you can prove to Donzman that you are not what he thinks. I'm still waiting for the solution.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2007
@Donzman
Just relax and allow him solve the eigenvalue and eigenvector problem i gave to him or can you help me solve it?? I need the solution now. I thought the guy (sorry the man) said he holds a[b] PhD [/b] in z- transformation??
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by mekoyo(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2007
The census is indeed a fraud.

Now tell me is it the cows and cattle in Kano that is more than the population of lagos?

How can Kano be more than Lagos. This census result is very wrong.

Some people were not even counted.

Imagine a house where you have over ten people living there in lagos and you have up to a thousand of that, what will that amount to. Talk less of over a million houses.

They better do the census again or face crime charges from the EFCC smiley
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by shango(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
STOP using Wikipedia as proof, for all I know anyone could have typed that in there. I did a research on the Rwandan genocide in my first year for a course in anthropology. . .Hutu and Tutsi are not RACIAL classifications, they are ETHNIC classifications. I wonder if Belgians classified race as White, Hutu and Tutsi?. . .You're ridiculous Shango.

I already said several times now that the Belgians made these ethnic classifications racial. And the white race has many sub groups, just as the black race has sub groups. Do you even know  about racial classifications. You know DNA can distinguish between a white person of North African/Arab descent and a Western European or European Jew don't you? Or someone of Mende origin from someone of Yoruba origin. Ever heard of general and specific racial classifications. You do realize that the so called Black/Negroid race has subgroups dont you. I am done with you guys, you cannot even comprehend simple English so what is the point posting any facts or history on anything. I have posted all the facts on th ematter. You either understand english or you don't Apparently Donzoman does not so there is nothing more I can do to educate him on the issue and saying anything more would be a futile excercise.

Have a good day living in ignorance my brother.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
@nigeria1
are you still trying to solve the maths assignment for me?? How many days will it take you?? Na wa oo.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
Ismael, when  have I told you I solve assigment for people,  If you want me to ,  pay me money,  What level are you in school,  No tell me say Nigeria education don bad reach this.  I did matrix in secondary school in additional maths,  I have no time for nonsense,  are old are you? ,  I think I am in the wrong forum,   you are all 18 years old,  have a wonderful day,  I can now see why I could  not get my point across,  you are not smart enough to reason like adult.

NigeriaONE.com bring you Live Call in on Naija Radio with Professor Taoheed Adedoja ( AC Oyo state Governor candidate)

We are please to announce to you live calling program with the Professor Taoheed Adedoja ( Action Congress Oyo state Governor candidate).

The number you would call on the yet to disclosed date is 1647 341 5280 . You can call anywhere in the world. Please note , this is a north America number.

This program have be paid for by Chief Iyiola Oladokun former deputy Governor of Oyo state.

Live Call in with Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau( Kano state Governor)

We are please to announce to you live calling program with Alhaji Ibrahim Shekarau ( Kano state Governor).

The number you would call on the yet to disclosed date is 1647 341 5280 . You can call anywhere in the world. Please note , this telephone is a north America number.

This program have be paid for by Abdullah Musa Special Assistant to Kano State Governor On Societal Reorientation

You can call 1416 835 5790 to book your live call in program
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2007
@nigeria1
You asked for a z-transformation problem to be given to u to solve, and i have decided to give you a question in eigenvalues and eigenvectors now you are saying you did matrix in additional maths in secondary school and that you don't do assignment for people. Thank you, but keep you mouth close and don't ever tell anybody you hold a PhD in Digital system processing again. Until you solve the eigen problem given to you no body on this forum will ever believe you know Laplace and Z- transforms not to talk of having a PhD in DSP.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Christino(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2007
Eigen Vectors/Laplace Transform shocked please keep your heads off this thread,stop reminding me of carry overs grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2007
Christino:

Eigen Vectors/Laplace Transform shocked please keep your heads off this thread,stop reminding me of carry overs grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY!!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by demmy(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2007
Nigeria1 first ran his mouth and did gra gra about being a genius in mathematics but when a math problem is presented, albeit a simple matrix one, he did u turn and tried to change topic with more gra gra attitude. So nigeria1 if you're as good as you claimed why not help the brother out?

And while you're at it and since we're speaking of census, why not do some matrix analysis using the 2006 and 1991 census figures for the states as model elements.  Put the gra gra to good use.  grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
I would not solve nobody homework. is like you asking me to solve quadratic equation. what nonsense.  Do you think they give you engineering degree for free,  without knowing maths,  better ask who is prof olufeagba,   or do a google search or read about him what he did to IBB in a lecture which IBB was a guest . and IBB was still head of state of Nigeria at that time,  So you could know what we went through to back our degree,   He is the youngest Nigerian ever to become a prof in his field,  so  do your research on all the men I listed,  call other profs,  they would tell you about them,  All of this 4 men had first class,  so you should know what I their product would be like. if I went through this men and came out unhurt,  I need not prove anything,  call WASC and ask if my claim is not correct about how many  A's  .    You see when I did WASC my vice principal came to find out if I was Ok and I was sitting comfortable because they expected me to broke the school all time record held by now a PHD holder with King farr Univeristy Dr Abidogun. So you go know say me and you we no dey the same level,  ok,  And I am done on this topic.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
@nigeria1
you be real yeye man i swear. so you believed that question was an assignment given to me in school?? you were bragging too much about mathematics and all that, thats why i said you should help me solve that problem on eigenvalues and eigenvectors. How are we sure you are what you claim to be?? How are we sure you have Degree(s) in Engineering and DSP?? The problem with you i just discovered is unnecessary bragging and pride; and now you've ended up disgracing youself and your Degree(s) in Engineering and Digital Signal Processing. Solve the[b] eigen [/b] problem given to you to bail yourself out, eigen is just the beginning, we will soon give u questions in laplace and z-transforms as well as questions in statistics and probability to solve for us. Remember pride goes before a fall; you just fell down.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
You are really a Ignorant lier.  I do not have time for people who show their father and mother fail to do a good job.   If your father fail someone outside would soon teach you some sense,  ok   Do not have any contact with me again,  I do not stand so low to people like you,   and have a nice day you Ignorant . what the hell, you think solving a secondary school maths prove anything you are what Oyigbo call a slowpoke,  high school maths,  why don't you ask me to solve 2+3 or 4+6,  nonsense. You are really a Ignorant lier.  what am I doing talking with this unbel. You are really a Ignorant lier. We are trying to make your lifes better in Nigeria through accurate data,  You Ignorant lier is asking me to solve high school maths,    That why Nigeria would never get better when  Ignorant people like you believe men like makama and do everything to justify lies. Keep up with the Nigeria poverty,  and continue with the lies and see where it would get Nigeria, the bible says that righteous exhalt a nation that sin is a disgrace. As long as you people fail to keep to God word,  Nigeria would remain the same poor society.   As long as you and men like makama continue in this scam Nigeria would never get better. If it took one woman Iweala to come from abroad to solve your debt problem with knowledge from here, after many years where Ignorant men like makama have lies and decieve you, you still want to continue in your stupidity haba, let Makama destroy all of your children children future with lie. An Ignorant man think he is wise the bible says. So NASA they lie abi,  Wait till poverty kill all you,  when you start to believe in men like mr makama who all he care is govt contract and they inflate contract,  you lifes would be useless,  God offer you a better alternative to do what is right,  How long would Nigeria continue in this lie and expect the blessing of God. Continue to believe makama and disbelieve God and see where it would take you. An Ignorant man think he is wise the bible says.

Here is what you claim before

ishmael (m)   Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results
« #156 on: February 20, 2007, 07:03 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@nigeria1

Bros, since you are very good in mathematics please help me solve this assignment.

Find the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of the matrix                  2  3  5 -4
                                                                                A =  -1  3  0  6
                                                                                       -3  9  6  0
                                                                                        0  3 -2  7
God bless u as u solve it for me. I'm relying on you o.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2007
You claim you did it in secondary school additional maths, ok, agreed, but solve it for us lets see the answer whether you will get it right or wrong. You are even still bragging claiming to have done it in elementary school; did you not say you read engineering?? Can you tell Engineering graduates and students in nigeria that eigenvalues and eigenvectors is not touched at all in the university?? You are a big liar. You also did Laplace and Z-transforms in secondary school too, abi?? See!! i'm doubting your so call Degree(s) in Engineering and DSP.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2007
You are really a Ignorant lier.  I do not have time for people who show their father and mother fail to do a good job.   If your father fail someone outside would soon teach you some sense,  ok   Do not have any contact with me again,  I do not stand so low to people like you,   and have a nice day you Ignorant . what the hell, you think solving a secondary school maths prove anything you are what Oyigbo call a slowpoke,  high school maths,  why don't you ask me to solve 2+3 or 4+6,  nonsense. You are really a Ignorant lier.  what am I doing talking with this unbel. You are really a Ignorant lier. We are trying to make your lifes better in Nigeria through accurate data,  You Ignorant lier is asking me to solve high school maths,    That why Nigeria would never get better when  Ignorant people like you believe men like makama and do everything to justify lies. Keep up with the Nigeria poverty,  and continue with the lies and see where it would get Nigeria, the bible says that righteous exhalt a nation that sin is a disgrace. As long as you people fail to keep to God word,  Nigeria would remain the same poor society.   As long as you and men like makama continue in this scam Nigeria would never get better.  If it took one woman Iweala to come from abroad to solve your debt problem with knowledge from here,  after many years where Ignorant men  like makama have lies and decieve you,  you still want to continue in your stupidity haba,  let Makama destroy all of your children children future with lie. An Ignorant man think he is wise the bible says. So NASA they lie abi,  Wait till poverty kill all you,  when you start to believe in men like mr makama who all he care is govt contract and they inflate contract,  you lifes would be useless,  God offer you a better alternative to do what is right,  How long would Nigeria continue in this lie and expect the blessing of God. Continue to believe makama and disbelieve God and see where it would take you. An Ignorant man think he is wise the bible says.

It is possible for Nigerian to live a wonderful life, if we have accurate data. from day on your lifes would get better,  you would need not beg for food again. you would never worry about if you would own a house or car,  your children shall get jobs. Accurate data solve everything, we have lived abroad and see how is done,  we can use it in Nigeria and it would work. Oyigbo have a trick and we have seen it , it is accurate data. you can not use falsified makama data to impliment it, this is the only way forture 500 companys would come to Nigeria,  the rest of the world run this.

How long would Nigeria continue in this lie and expect the blessing of God. Continue to believe makama and disbelieve God and see where it would take you. Who you believe in life determine where you get to in life, if you believe in MR makama who all is life it is falsification of goverment contract here and there, my people your life becomes useless, if you believe Gods word your life get better. An Ignorant man think he is wise the bible says.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2007
Bros solve the maths problem wey dey your front, else na olodo all of us go call you. You call eigenvalue and eigenvectors elementary maths abi? Laplace transforms nko? The Z-transforms wey u take dey worry us nko, sebi na elementary maths too?? No let engineering students hear you o.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
I have told you before, do not have contact with me, get that clear. I am not into your childish game.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
Who is childish? See who is talking. You that have been talking like a 2 years old child?? i wonder how old your brain would be sef. Please solve the eigenvalue/vector problem for us. Blaise Pascal of our time.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
Ok you are not a 2 years old solve this question. if you solve this question,  I would help you solve your question if you do not have an answer for me I would not help you solve your home work.  Dont waste my time. it is a simple question even my 2 years old son may be able to solve it if I explain it to him.

Let B(Z) = 1 + Z + Z2 + Z3 + Z4. Graph the coefficients of B(Z) as a function of the powers of Z. Graph the coefficients of [ B(Z]2 .
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by buluti(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2007
Shocked to see this thread is still on,

ishmael pls dont answer the question, nigeria1 you asked for the challenge you cant change the rules in the middle of the game,

nigeria1 , olodo solve the problem out of shame, by now even if you dont know it you could have taught yourself, that makes you a bigger OLODO, and what was all that about, putting AC campaign pictures, nigeria1 your character is really questionable and suspect oh!!, your motives , i really wonder
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
AC or ANPP or PDP or MMMM I do not care, as long as they pay me,    if they show muritala or balewa head, I am ok with it. we did Prof Jerry Gana, at least he is in PDP. You can call 1416 835 5790 to book your live call in program

Why don't you want him to answer the question,  are you afraid he would have no answer for me. or you , yourself solve the question. the question is so easy any Olodo can solve it,  I tell you , my 2 years old son can solve it, if I explain it to him,
I copy down again for you,  do it Olodo.  honestly any olodo can solve it,  even if I explain it to a dog, they would solve it.  really my 2 years old son would solve it if i explain it to him.

Let B(Z) = 1 + Z + Z2 + Z3 + Z4. Graph the coefficients of B(Z) as a function of the powers of Z. Graph the coefficients of [ B(Z]2 .
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by buluti(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2007
nigeria1:

AC or ANPP or PDP or MMMM I do not care, as long as they pay me, if they show muritala or balewa head, I am ok with it. we did Prof Jerry Gana, at least he is in PDP. You can call 1416 835 5790 to book your live call in program

At least we all know your intentions now, so much for all the born again and righteouness talk when you are just a business man looking for cheap publicity for your crapy website. I have no problems with that, i have a problem with you advertising on another person's website.

You have done more harm than good to yourself, i am not going to call no number you have been talking up side down from day one on all threads you have been on. sad sad

You cant even solve a simple matrix problem posed to you, your english is a disaster and you expect any sane person to call a number you provide, thats the greatest joke ever, you truly are insulting common sense its not too good you know. grin grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LePhilippe(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2007
:p :p :p
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
I am buluti see what you call nonsense site,  http://www.nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php  you ask a question I gave you any answer,  now solve my question like I said it is simple , honestly any olodo can solve it,  even if I explain it to a dog, they would solve it.  really my 2 years old son would solve it if i explain it to him.

You see my fight to see a better Nigeria started with one fulani man when i went to see my friend at numan hospital in adamawa, this man child was sick and he could not give blood because is blood was low and non of us had the right blood type to help the child. And then i wonder what a wicked world it is , if the north I rule for so long with men like makama and the people of the north were still suffering,  it is a shame. So it is not about one website,  Do you know what a fulani man goes through in the 21 st century to sell his cow in lagos,  if we have accurate data this would disappear. we would have better fraud prove payment system.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by xopher: 2:25am On Feb 23, 2007
http://www.triumphnewspapers.com/lagos222207.html

Lagos census figures: Voter register has vindicated NPC -- Makama

As the controversy on Lagos population rages, National Population Commission (NPC) says the outcome of the voter registration has given credibility to census 2006 result for that state.

NPC Chairman Samu’ila Makama used the exercise to justify Lagos population yesterday in Abuja at a news conference.

Makama at the occasion presented a publication entitled: “Misunderstanding, misperception and misrepresentation of census 2006: A rejoinder to the falsification of Lagos Census Figure (Errors, Miscalculations and Omissions)’’.

Makama reasoned that if the number of registered voters in Lagos stood at 4,204,000, it would be difficult to conclude that 17,553,924 was the total population of that state.
“If the population of Lagos state is 17,553,924 as categorically claimed by the state government, how, why and where did millions of adult Lagosians disappear to in the voters list recently released by INEC.
“Is Lagos state contesting this claim by an independent national body? The age criterion for registered voters is 18 and above, and therefore can be a reasonable good proxy if it represents fairly and accurately all such persons,’’ he said.
“This logic also applies to Abia, Bayelsa and Nasarawa states and the FCT which returned 1,365,641; 955,279; 1,001,423 and 756,862 registered voters respectively,’’ he said.
On Enumeration Areas (EAs), he said that the “claim by Lagos state government that NPC created 26,000 EAs is patently false. No information has ever been published by the commission on the number of EAs for any state’’.

Makama said that NPC never fixed population threshold of 500 to 1,000 for an urban EA as claimed by Lagos state, from where it deduced that its population was 19.5 million by simply multiplying the EAs by 750 persons.
He said that “the population size attached to an EA ranges from 200 to 500 for the 2006 census, while in densely populated urban areas, an estimated population of 400 to 500 can be canvassed within an area’’.

Makama said that the use of immunization figures, number of houses, NPC forms 01, number of EAs, number of vehicles, student population, national identity card and UNFPA estimates as parameters for the determination of the population of Lagos “is faulty, self serving and unscientific.
“They are also at variance with known demographic principles, and cannot stand the rigor of scientific scrutiny,’’ he said.

Makama maintained that the provisional population figure for Lagos in respect of the 2006 National Population and Housing Census was 9,013,534 and not 17,553,924.
On whether NPC and Lagos would not leave the controversy to be settled by a census tribunal that would be set up, Makama said: “We shall surely meet at the tribunal. We are ready for Lagos and other states’’.
Reacting to an enquiry on when final census results would be released, he said that “there is no specific date’’.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.