Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

D - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (6045 Views)

Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / D / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
but wouldn't jesus destroy all unbelievers with his awesome Jewish powers
Lol he can try
I'm sure he still has a phobia for nails wink

Last time he came meekly and lowly like a lamb to die a cruel death. This time around, he is coming as a mighty fiery and fearsome man of war, A LION!

ALL THE EARTH WILL TREMBLE AT HIS APPEARANCE grin grin grin
Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Was Hitler an atheist, were the crusades atheistic..
Communism itself is not a violent idea. Its actually quite a noble one, only thing is that it has been abused and corrupted.
Humanity hasn't reached the level needed to implement communism.

Communism is not violent ?

Is this guy joking or what ?

Marxism and Leninism are inherently violent ideologies then the conflation of the two [communism] will produce non violence ? undecided

Its like saying two wrongs can make a right undecided

When you abolish religious beliefs and practices and fight against the ownership of private properties , you think people would easily relinquish their beliefs and practices and private properties ?

It needs bloodshed in other to make people comply embarassed . Bloodshed is needed according to Karl Marx for that revolution to happen embarassed

Atheists are wicked heartless people .

Communist states were failed states . No wonder China is moving to Capitalism . cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

trust me the news is spreading, i even saw your watchmen thread, i just hope you dont open another account when it fails cos i will fish you out cool
lool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Last time he came meekly and lowly like a lamb to die a cruel death. This time around, he is coming as a mighty fiery and fearsome man of war, A LION!

you really need to tell me what you smoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

lions are being killed anyhow these days, Cecil the lion comes to mind
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

trust me the news is spreading, i even saw your watchmen thread, i just hope you dont open another account when it fails cos i will fish you out cool

Now you make me very happy, the more people who see that message and who make preparations to receive Christ, the more stars I will get on my crown grin. But I have not seen you on the watchmen thread na, come in and say anything, anything grin
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
are you a Chelsea fan
cool
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

cool
broooooooo!
cheesy
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

hehe
All we need is nails
Let him come cool
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Figurative use of words is not your fort it appears. Hear again, he is coming to tear and grind in pieces, everyone who who cruelly maltreated when he first came, he is coming to exact his revenge!

TREMBLE!!!!
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
hehe
All we need is nails
Let him come cool

grin grin grin
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:

My guy if you try wetin I dey smoke, my guy you go enter market grin on Nkwo market day o, that means no remedy for you cheesy
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Now you make me very happy, the more people who see that message and who make preparations to receive Christ, the more stars I will get on my crown grin. But I have not seen you on the watchmen thread na, come in and say anything, anything grin

Trust me i will be there on 21st jan, for now am watching you in 3d, you're going down
Re: D by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

This guy is just funny.
So Jesus will come 20th January?
grin
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

This guy is just funny.
So Jesus will come 20th January?
grin

Any day between now and 20th January 2017 grin grin
Re: D by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Communism is not violent ?

Is this guy joking or what ?

Marxism and Leninism are inherently violent ideologies then the conflation of the two [communism] will produce non violence .

Its like saying two wrongs can be a right undecided

When you abolish religious beliefs and practices and fight against the ownership of private properties , you think people would easily relinquish their beliefs and practices and private properties ?

It needs bloodshed in other to make people comply embarassed . Bloodshed is needed according to Karl Marx for that revolution to happen embarassed

Atheists are wicked heartless people .

Communist states were failed states . No wonder China is moving to Capitalism . cool
Once upon a time everyone believed in God and the church ruled, it was known as the dark ages.
Opposition was suppressed and unbelievers were burned.
Communism does not equate atheism
The bolded is actually quite funny.
How many atheist do you know outside the internet?
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

Trust me i will be there on 21st jan, for now am watching you in 3d, you're going down

My brother make provisions to receive our GREAT MASTER O, my brother Jesus is coming, you need to be alert and wide awake to receive him o grin

The day after Jesus comes back will be 1-1-0001 (AC) After coming
Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Once upon a time everyone believed in God and the church ruled, it was known as the dark ages.
Opposition was suppressed and unbelievers were burned.

Red herring

Anyway , no Christian and even Christ does not approve of the actions by the Catholic Church .

The same thing happened in Greek and Rome , Christians and people who opposed the gods were destroyed .

Communism does not equate atheism

If atheism is not an integral part , why does it impose atheism on people ? Its fights the belief in God undecided

This argument make no sense , but you need post engagements for more views ba ? wink

I know why I'm replying you cool
Re: D by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Red herring

Anyway , no Christian and even Christ does not approve of the actions by the Catholic Church .

The same thing happened in Greek and Rome , Christians and people who opposed the gods were destroyed .

If atheism is not an integral part , why does it impose atheism on people ? Its fights the belief in God undecided

This argument make no sense , but you need post engagements for more views ba ? wink

I know why I'm replying you cool
Naa I just address illogical arguments whenever I find them.
Whatever you have to say, communism is not atheism.

It doesn't matter what Christ approved, what happened was sanctioned by christian leaders and commited by Christian people.
As was the Holocaust in Germany
Witch burnings
I can go on

2 Likes

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Naa I just address illogical arguments whenever I find them.
Whatever you have to say, communism is not atheism.

It doesn't matter what Christ approved, what happened was sanctioned by christian leaders and commited by Christian people.
As was the Holocaust in Germany
Witch burnings
I can go on

I never said communism was atheism , I said atheism is an integral part of communism.

Lol . Anyone that claim to be a Christian just to defame Christianity .

Historians describe those people as ostensible Christians .

The communist mass murderers practiced true atheism grin

Atheism is inherently evil . And atheists are evil people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I never said communism was atheism , I said atheism is an integral part of communism.

Lol . Anyone that claim to be a Christian just to defame Christianity .

Historians describe those people as ostensible Christians .

The communist mass murderers practiced true atheism grin

Atheism is inherently evil . And atheists are evil people
I repeat. What is true atheism?
Your ostensible christian argument is just amusing.
Christianity wasn't a choice then, it was compulsory.
So no one became christian to defame Christianity.
Re: D by hahn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
1990news:
Atheists were purposely condemmed because we choose not to believe in any fabricated stories or in any god's, because most of us, if not, all of us, are deep thinkers, and wealthy.

I still dey hustle sha grin
Re: D by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
hahn:

I still dey hustle sha grin
Hahn long time no see
Re: D by hahn(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:

Mrpresident1 and otem have the best weed on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Hahn long time no see

Working on my new website mehn

No time wink
Re: D by Seun(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can we change the phrase "Atheism Isn't Evil"in the title to "Atheism Is Good"? This makes it positive.

3 Likes

Re: D by MrMontella(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
hehe All we need is nails Let him come cool
just 3 oo
Re: D by haibe(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seun:
Can we change the phrase "Atheism Isn't Evil"in the title to "Atheism Is Good"? This makes it positive.
what is good about not believing there is God?
Re: D by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You can't be good without God .
Your God is your believe. Everybody has a belief system.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
hahn:

Working on my new website mehn

No time wink
Wow a new website, that's cool.
Are you making it or filling it with content.
And what's it about
Re: D by hahn(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Wow a new website, that's cool.
Are you making it or filling it with content.
And what's it about

www.bestonlinedeals.com.ng

Check it out

Critic and suggest improvements
Re: D by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seun:
I Wanted to do that but good would be a broad stroke, I mean they are okay in terms of how leaders can be, and I'm sure some of them are superb, but good is just too broad. Also I'm of the belief atheism isn't good or evil, that just depends on the individuals that practices it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream / Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.