Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Things That Men Notice In Women First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Notice In Women First (46295 Views)

Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All] / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Women are always conscious about their looks and to get noticed by men around them. They are always confused about what they should carry so that they get the maximum admiration and attention by men. Men are quite transparent and if you observe them carefully, you can make out that what they notice precisely in a woman. Most women think that it is the physical beauty and features that catch men towards women, but all men are not like. Some men are not attracted towards just the physical beauty of a woman.Here are some things that men notice in women first.

Things that men notice in women first are:

1.Enchanting Eyes: Eyes are the primary thing that men look into a woman. Contact to a person becomes through eyes, and hence eyes are the first and the foremost noticeable feature that a man looks for. It is said that eyes speak the whole story about a person, and by looking into eyes a man can make out about the personality and nature of a woman.

2.Smile: Smile is another feature that catches a man’s attention. Smile enchants a man and attracts him towards a woman, and it is the second most observable feature in a woman. Trust me; your smile can make a man fall in love with you.

3.Hair: All women who take care of their hair and are conscious about the well being of their hair are witty ones, as they know the secret that healthy and beautiful hair is a way to attract a man towards them. Surveys have proven that men want to be around and with women who have beautiful, shiny, and nice smelling hair.

4.Legs: It doesn’t come off as a surprise that men get fascinated by the legs of women. Studies have shown that women who have longer legs than the usual are more likely to attract men. Moreover, filled legs (neither skinny nor fatty) attract men at one go towards a woman and become one of the important features of a woman that a man notices.

5.Breast: Many women and even men think that breast is the primary feature of a woman that men notice, but it is erroneous as men do notice breast but only after eyes and smile. Breasts are a symbol of fertility and according to survey, men will look at a woman’s breast even if he tries to control as it is a normal tendency, and it is controlled through senses.

6.Dressing: After all the above features comes the dressing sense, and you can make it out that how far dressing sense stands in the list. So, it really doesn’t matter much that what you are wearing and what not as men will be noticing all the above things before they observe your dressing. So, after working on all the above, you should focus on your dressing sense, and your dressing should be classy enough to fascinate a man and make him fall for you. Go for what is there in trend. Read fashion magazines like Elle, Vogue to update yourself with the current trends.

7.Skin: Skin is another very common thing a man notices in a woman. Hence, you should work upon your skin. Your skin should be well hydrated and supple in winters and should not be flaky and dry. Moreover, men look for a healthy and good complexion in a woman, mind it, it is good complexion and not fair complexion. Good complexion means your overall skin tone should be even and not be tanned. Every man has fetish for different skin tone from fair to dusky to dark, and hence skin tones should be more even and glowing.

These are the things that men notice in women first.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/things-that-men-notice-in-women-first.html

5 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by LordIsaac(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Excess facial paintings for the fake ones! grin For the good ones, I look out for common sense, courtesy, finnese, modesty, decorum, class, to mention but a few. For I strongly feel there is a direct relationship between looking all painted up and vain with being destitute of principles and being prone to every vice common to youth!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by hylyne(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
But if you must take her home, please and please put CHARACTER into consideration.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by ikp120(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
8. Protruding tummy grin
grin

9. Seductive voice. My crush for here used this one to catch my heart embarassed

10. Gap tooth, AKA open teeth. grin grin My crush get this one, but she dey do shakara for me.

18 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
He does these when looking for a girlfriend when he wants a wife he looks differently

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Story!
YANSHHH and BOOOBBBSI FIRST angry

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Gladiator1: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Story!

YANSHHH and BOOOBBBSI FIRST angry
I came here just to read ur comment n I'm not surprised. Leaving in style smiley

26 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
He does these when looking for a girlfriend when he wants a wife he looks differently
What's wrong with having a cultured and physically attractive woman for a lover? Why can't I have both?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gladiator1:
I came here just to read ur comment n I'm not surprised. Leaving in style smiley

grin grin

Merry Xmas and Happy new yr in advance my brother smiley

4 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by BrooklynTheBully: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
1. Boobs

2. Backside

3. Boobs

4. Backside

5. Beautiful or not

6. Curvy or not

7. Sexy or not

8. Figure 8 .... cheesy

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by veekid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2016

boobs and yansh; that's all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by FisifunKododada: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by kidman96(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
1. The first thing I look out for in a lady is her physique (slim and tall,small breast and average ass).I would kill for a lady with such qualities.

2. Then the way she is dressed. I like modestly dressed lady.

3. Then I look at the legs.

4. Then the face... Her face is the last thing I look at before I approach her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Divay22(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmm
grin grin grin grin..hungryBad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Martinola(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmm....on point but..for me, i consider a lady's voice too, i lyk ladies with tiny sweet voice...den d B&B can follow
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
To me the list should be
1. Ass
2. More Ass
3. Very big ass
4. Fine face

Dazzall

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Iceeydee: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
You just debunked the fact that men are not really crazy about physical features but everything you listed and described are all under physical attributes of a lady.

This post is contradictory and you people should please stop feeding these girls with lies. Every man has what they want and yes, we are very attracted to a beautiful lady and won't mind to wife her if she's got the right attitude. Some men even damn the consequences and marry her like that with all the character flaws.

Please stop spreading bullshit. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Femich18(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Space booked......
#Modified #...Gone through the thread and don't even know what to say because this is not my kind of thread...#Booked Space wasted

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice Sweet Curvey Ass... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Might look urgly but once u are endowned....Works like magic EVEN IN RECESSION grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by macjoshmini(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
1. Breast
2. Ass
3. Face..
These are the basics,when you have these,next thing to look into is your character...

6 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by TippyTop(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na boobs ja re

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
It may be the apposite in some men (just saying0 undecided

How about what women notice first in men? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by femi4: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Boobs and butt

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by SortCode(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by fuckfuckman(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
[size=24t] Nyash [/size]
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Masonic(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
First thing I notice in every lady is her hips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Iceeydee: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Thats a lie! A man still wants a beautiful woman as a wife.

I won't rush to marry an unattractive woman when I know I can get an attractive woman that is still well mannered character wise.

They do exist.

6 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Lovelynature(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by LesbianBoy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by jerryunit48: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ah back side nko?
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Emescot(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na the shape of her body first o, flat tummy, straight breast, nice hips, and wonderful bum bum :-)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.