Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money (11409 Views)

Melon (egusi) Buyers Get In Here / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2018
websolushun:
Good day Nairalanders,

It's quite unfortunate that people such as dav8id aka davidprof still roam free on Nairaland, causing havoc to unsuspecting victims.

Here is my ordeal with him.

He has a thread on egusi storage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838281/long-awaited-egusi-melon-storage

I decided to give him a trial so i sent money to him to join his whatsapp broadcast list as this was a prerequiste to be part of his whatsapp broadcast list for updates on commodity price.

During Egusi harvest in August he sent a whatsapp broadcast of farmgate egusi prices.

I decided to buy some bags by sending money to his account. (He was so rude and arrogant when we dicussed, and easily turns every discussion to quarrel)

The money sent to him was meant for the purchase and storage of unpeeled egusi seed, size 33 bag.

After receiving the money, he sent me pictures of the bags of egusi that bears names different from the one which he requested me to send.

I pointed out the name issue on the bags, but he immediately countered and told me i have to send some money for bagging the egusi and if i dont send it immediatly, he is going to terminate every thing. And that he has not agreed to store the egusi for me even after i have already sent money to him.

After cooling off for some days because i was so upset with this guy, i later decided to send the money for bagging.
He still didnt show me the bags where he wrote my names correctly till date.

Before purchasing bags of egusi from him, he normally sends whatsapp broadcasts of egusi market prices, but after 2 weeks of payment. He stopped and his excuse was that some people share his price update to others not on his broadcast list.
And if i want to keep getting update i have to pay N10,000.

I didnt bother joining the list again because i suspected this guy to be a fraudster.

After 3 months, on November 12th, dav8id sent me message on whatsapp that some UK guys want to buy Egusi and they were willing to buy for almost double the current price of Egusi bags.
He asked that i send him money immediately, so he can transport my bags to the market where the UK guys will purchase them.
He also said i am the only one left to send him money for the trasportation.

I later sent the money to him.

I was waiting for feedback but he never bothered to get back.

I had to contact him once again and he told me, the market union where demanding fee before he can sell and its untill the next week that he will sell the egusi bags.

I waited the next week and he still didnt sell them.
I also waited the following week, still nothing from him.

I later told him to sell my own egusi at give away price, i needed to cash out and can no longer wait for his phantom UK buyers.

He then told me he was sick that he will tell his brother to handle the sales.

I waited for 2 weeks yet he still wasnt able to sell them.

It was then i decided to go to Lafia to see if this bags actually exist.
I told him i was coming to Lafia , where can i meet him? He told me when i'm in Lafia i should give him a call.

I got to Abuja and called him that i am on my way to Lafia, and he told me to Lodge in Lafia and he will send someone to me the following day.

Now this week monday i arrived Lafia, after calling him serverally, he picked and told me to be patient that once his agents arrive lafia he will send them to me.

I waited from Monday to thursday i didnt meet any one.

He later sent whatsapp messages that, he cant pick my calls, that his job is not to answer calls , that he is in Kaduna handling business.
He even told me that i should have told him before i came to Lafia.

From my above experience, i can categorically tell you dav8id is a fraudster.

What pains me most is having to leave Lagos down to Lafia , with all the risks on the road and fear of the north. Coupled with difficulty to board buses during this festive season. So much crowd at bus terminals with exhobitant prices.
Having to lodge for 4 days and after that, i didnt see anyone, he didnt even flash, talkless of call. All his discussion where only on Whatsapp.
I was the one who did all the calling, and he bearly picks up.

cc: lalasticlala , Pavore9, FarmTech
this is the picture of Dav8id, the serial scammer. It took me hardwork to eventually get his pics. The guy is a real crook. From one of the pics below, in his Facebook pics gallery, u will see his username there "davidprof"

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by josPlateau(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
That David guy's rudeness turned me off.

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by blackgold90(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
websolushun:
Good day Nairalanders,

It's quite unfortunate that people such as dav8id aka davidprof still roam free on Nairaland, causing havoc to unsuspecting victims.

Here is my ordeal with him.

He has a thread on egusi storage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838281/long-awaited-egusi-melon-storage

I decided to give him a trial so i sent money to him to join his whatsapp broadcast list as this was a prerequiste to be part of his whatsapp broadcast list for updates on commodity price.

During Egusi harvest in August he sent a whatsapp broadcast of farmgate egusi prices.

I decided to buy some bags by sending money to his account. (He was so rude and arrogant when we dicussed, and easily turns every discussion to quarrel)

The money sent to him was meant for the purchase and storage of unpeeled egusi seed, size 33 bag.

After receiving the money, he sent me pictures of the bags of egusi that bears names different from the one which he requested me to send.

I pointed out the name issue on the bags, but he immediately countered and told me i have to send some money for bagging the egusi and if i dont send it immediatly, he is going to terminate every thing. And that he has not agreed to store the egusi for me even after i have already sent money to him.

After cooling off for some days because i was so upset with this guy, i later decided to send the money for bagging.
He still didnt show me the bags where he wrote my names correctly till date.

Before purchasing bags of egusi from him, he normally sends whatsapp broadcasts of egusi market prices, but after 2 weeks of payment. He stopped and his excuse was that some people share his price update to others not on his broadcast list.
And if i want to keep getting update i have to pay N10,000.

I didnt bother joining the list again because i suspected this guy to be a fraudster.

After 3 months, on November 12th, dav8id sent me message on whatsapp that some UK guys want to buy Egusi and they were willing to buy for almost double the current price of Egusi bags.
He asked that i send him money immediately, so he can transport my bags to the market where the UK guys will purchase them.
He also said i am the only one left to send him money for the trasportation.

I later sent the money to him.

I was waiting for feedback but he never bothered to get back.

I had to contact him once again and he told me, the market union where demanding fee before he can sell and its untill the next week that he will sell the egusi bags.

I waited the next week and he still didnt sell them.
I also waited the following week, still nothing from him.

I later told him to sell my own egusi at give away price, i needed to cash out and can no longer wait for his phantom UK buyers.

He then told me he was sick that he will tell his brother to handle the sales.

I waited for 2 weeks yet he still wasnt able to sell them.

It was then i decided to go to Lafia to see if this bags actually exist.
I told him i was coming to Lafia , where can i meet him? He told me when i'm in Lafia i should give him a call.

I got to Abuja and called him that i am on my way to Lafia, and he told me to Lodge in Lafia and he will send someone to me the following day.

Now this week monday i arrived Lafia, after calling him serverally, he picked and told me to be patient that once his agents arrive lafia he will send them to me.

I waited from Monday to thursday i didnt meet any one.

He later sent whatsapp messages that, he cant pick my calls, that his job is not to answer calls , that he is in Kaduna handling business.
He even told me that i should have told him before i came to Lafia.

From my above experience, i can categorically tell you dav8id is a fraudster.

What pains me most is having to leave Lagos down to Lafia , with all the risks on the road and fear of the north. Coupled with difficulty to board buses during this festive season. So much crowd at bus terminals with exhobitant prices.
Having to lodge for 4 days and after that, i didnt see anyone, he didnt even flash, talkless of call. All his discussion where only on Whatsapp.
I was the one who did all the calling, and he bearly picks up.

cc: lalasticlala , Pavore9, FarmTech

you are a lazy nigerian youth.
although is painful to have lost your money, you lost it for trusting a total stranger,it is the highest height of foolishness.
you are a maga.
in the thread the said david made here,there were people advising against giving money to anyone,yet you went ahead to send money.

you sit in lagos expecting him to make you rich,but when he failed you later enter road to lafia,if you had done the lafia journey and handle all your transaction all this would not have happen.

he was pushing people to warehouse egusi in the lafia market for a fee and you foolishly fall for it.my friend forget about all the money you lost and move on.

all his contact and foto may just be for fraud purpose.....he has given you business idea.you should have finish business transaction yourself.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by mamatwiny(f): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nawaooo.
It is November, so I had to look for the Egusi thread to get updates as this is storage time only to see the agric 'pro ' is a scammer.

His arrogance turned me off that year. At op, I hope you got him arrested and dealt with. Such ppl thrive cos the victims let it slide.
Ndo.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by pureluck360: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
PURE WHITE - QUALITY WOVEN PACKAGING BAG - 5KG (FOR RICE, FLOUR, SUGAR, GARRI, BEANS, SALT, FEED, WHEAT, CORN, CHEMICAL, ETC.)

N100/PIECE
CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09074086576
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Collins4444: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Egusi is very much available for SALE, both peeled and unpeeled. Big bag of peeled Egusi is #66,000 including transportation. big bag of unpeeled is #53,000 including transportation. Discount is available. call 08164195788 for more information and supply. NOTE: if you buy 3 bags and above, you get a massive discount.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Collins4444: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
BONANZA BONANZA!!
Egusi available for sale. A full bag of Hundred Measure (peeled) is #55,000 including delivery fee to any part of the country. for supply and more information call 08164195788.
Hurry and make good use of this opportunity.
BUY 3 AND ABOVE TO GET MORE DISCOUNT.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by
[b] kennyman20
(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
[/b]
There's something i'll like to point out for you.. because he doesnt pick ur calls or acted somehow doesnt mean u should draw a conclusion that he's a fraud or whatever.

See, nos of nairalanders did transactions on this same melon investment with him.. They arent dumb to have not done their own research well before venturing in such biz..

So, all what u wrote here are just dumb.. If you have an hidden agenda perhaps to tarnish the image of the so good samaritan david who had done so well not to be selfish like you. Lets us know.. This's how most of you do.

because u dont want someone else to venture into the biz cos of una selfishness and also drms of monolopolising the system.. You'll come up with one silly lies.. May God forgive you for trying to tarnish the reputation of a man who has done so good..

Mr spokesperson, aka Mr Sharpmouth, how far? Who is the dumb one now? I hope you lost your life savings too. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mini Poultry With OBJ Marshall Male Line (my Experience ) / CBN Disburses ₦42 Billion To 15 States To Support Wheat Cultivation / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.