Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (54237 Views)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by francisbiz: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
INTERMAN:
let me tell you man. Supplementary list is important. What if if this girl wrote another JAMB next yr and score a lower mark due to error or one thing or the other. Will you now tell me she no longer deserves medicine? No! Her commitment alone and her previous sad experience she faced before should make any professor to assist her to enter. That is one importance of supplementary list. It is for special people who score much lower than the cut off marks but were assisted based on their previous Jamb experience eg wrote JAMB 6 times without making it despite scoring 200 and above and so many other various convincing reason like passion for the course, behaviour etc. It is not only about book oooo.
Mr man, forget about this defensive mechanism; it only works in a less corrupt, less ethnocentric society, certainly not Nigeria.
Admission is big business, which lecturer gives a damn about what you scored last year or how many times you have written JAMB.
It's just like all these aptitude test or exams that state and federal govt. and even the private sectors organise for job seekers, meanwhile they have already compiled lists of the employed.
This is not an allegation, it is what we do in Nigeria, irrespective of religion and tribe.
BUT GUY, YOU FUNNY DIE; NIGERIAN LECTURER GO ASK YOU HOW MANY TIMES YOU DON WRITE JAMB OR WETIN YOU SCORE FOR THE LAST JAMB. WHO BORN JAMB CANDIDATE TO ENTER VC OFFICE GO TELL AM SAY, PLS CHECK MY PREVIOUS JAMB SCORES AND GIVE ME ADMISSION. EXCEPT SAY YOU BE LECTURER PICKING.
Like I said you are damn too funny.
If we want Nigeria to move forward and become a super-content in the global village, then bros let's say things the way they are, not the way they ought to be. There is so much wickedness in the country.
If Ibo do youruba, na war
Yoruba do Ibo na war
But day in day out Yoruba dey do yoruba shit, and Ibo dey do Ibo
It's a wicked conutry of a wicked race.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by math2001: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
A smart girl like this should not waste. I wish she left her contact online. People will help her.

This why the choice of university be 10 universities at the jamb exam
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Topiipii(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
P0intBlank:

You say it like it's her fault. When the portal didn't make provision for Computer science.
I was trying to explain the spreadsheet to the first person I quoted. The last part of my post is in response to a question asked by the other person.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
francisbiz:

Mr man, forget about this defensive mechanism; it only works in a less corrupt, less ethnocentric society, certainly not Nigeria.
Admission is big business, which lecturer gives a damn about what you scored last year or how many times you have written JAMB.
It's just like all these aptitude test or exams that state and federal govt. and even the private sectors organise for job seekers, meanwhile they have already compiled lists of the employed.
This is not an allegation, it is what we do in Nigeria, irrespective of religion and tribe.
BUT GUY, YOU FUNNY DIE; NIGERIAN LECTURER GO ASK YOU HOW MANY TIMES YOU DON WRITE JAMB OR WETIN YOU SCORE FOR THE LAST JAMB. WHO BORN JAMB CANDIDATE TO ENTER VC OFFICE GO TELL AM SAY, PLS CHECK MY PREVIOUS JAMB SCORES AND GIVE ME ADMISSION. EXCEPT SAY YOU BE LECTURER PICKING.
Like I said you are damn too funny.
If we want Nigeria to move forward and become a super-content in the global village, then bros let's say things the way they are, not the way they ought to be. There is so much wickedness in the country.
If Ibo do youruba, na war
Yoruba do Ibo na war
But day in day out Yoruba dey do yoruba shit, and Ibo dey do Ibo
It's a wicked conutry of a wicked race.

You are just been ignorant. If you want to seek admission you need humility. You are free to approach any lecturers or professor on campus seeking help base on geniune reason. A lot of people are not aware of this and havw missed it greatly. Why won't they give it to their children when average Nigerians don't show up or seek help.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Drdonzeez(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
math2001:
sad shocked
You must be very lousy for posting this rubbish..Na your type dey carry expo upadan..I know your type.An A student will never say..Even with your 5 credits,you're still spewing rubbish.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by francisbiz: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
INTERMAN:
You are just been ignorant. If you want to seek admission you need humility. You are free to approach any lecturers or professor on campus seeking help base on geniune reason. A lot of people are not aware of this and havw missed it greatly. Why won't they give it to their children when average Nigerians don't show up or seek help.
Nigerian students do not need to seek the help of any lecturers to get admited into the university, it is all about writing and passing their exams.
I now get it, maybe you are a lecturer or related to one. Lecturers have been using admission racket to extort serious money from parents and sex from female candidates.
Or have you forgotten how admission slots are shared among the academic and non-academic staff of universities; internally descending from VC to the the HODs. So in those slots allotted to themselves who calculates the the Abracadabra deceptively tendered by that provost.

If you still remember the time of el-rufai as the minister FTC, when he was being investigated by the senate on irregularities in by him on Abuja land matters.
SENATE COMMITTEE - Hon. Minister, is it true that you were collecting lands originally allocated to people and give to family members friends?
El-rufai - (with anger shouted at the senators) If it were you, would you have given them to your enemies?

That show of shame like your submission that lecturers can allot admission slots to their, was broadcast on NTA.
Yes I am ignorant of the norm that negates merit and patronize familiarity and bribery in offer of admissions
If you want admission I can buy for you in any public tertiary institution in Nigeria, you know it is the truth.
Lecturer using sex, money and familiarity to offer admission to students is an established fact not allegation.
So stop all these your forming, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by babyfaceafrica: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2016
INTERMAN:
Typical nigerian, so a student should see help upandan,instead of reading and the school should provide a fair level playing field?....I hail!!!
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Typical nigerian, so a student should see help upandan,instead of reading and the school should provide a fair level playing field?....I hail!!!
aren't you aware that there are so many people that scored similar score as her or close to her vying for a limited space?. How do you expect all to be admitted? How are you sure it is fake malpractice result they use?. You can only apply for a supplementary list anywhere in the world you cant be given. As a result you follow the school protocol of how it is being done there. In OAU you need someone like a "referee" that will be able to stand by you to proof to the school that you are indeed capable of been a student of that school eventhough you score below the cut off mark. Just like you need a lawyer in the court of law or a reference letter from someone eles e.g your pastor during a Job interview. In the same way you need a referee.This will give you upper hand than others sleeping at home during admission process. We do not only text you how high your fake result is, we test your sincerity, maturity, and the passion you have for that course. A written exam is just one in many ways a man is being tested into an institution. Eat an humble pie man. If you are not humble in this world and you are seeking for merit in this world it may be had for you to suceed in life.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
francisbiz:

Nigerian students do not need to seek the help of any lecturers to get admited into the university, it is all about writing and passing their exams.
I now get it, maybe you are a lecturer or related to one. Lecturers have been using admission racket to extort serious money from parents and sex from female candidates.
Or have you forgotten how admission slots are shared among the academic and non-academic staff of universities; internally descending from VC to the the HODs. So in those slots allotted to themselves who calculates the the Abracadabra deceptively tendered by that provost.

If you still remember the time of el-rufai as the minister FTC, when he was being investigated by the senate on irregularities in by him on Abuja land matters.
SENATE COMMITTEE - Hon. Minister, is it true that you were collecting lands originally allocated to people and give to family members friends?
El-rufai - (with anger shouted at the senators) If it were you, would you have given them to your enemies?

That show of shame like your submission that lecturers can allot admission slots to their, was broadcast on NTA.
Yes I am ignorant of the norm that negates merit and patronize familiarity and bribery in offer of admissions
If you want admission I can buy for you in any public tertiary institution in Nigeria, you know it is the truth.
Lecturer using sex, money and familiarity to offer admission to students is an established fact not allegation.
So stop all these your forming, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.
you are on your own. Read my previous reply to a comment. Don't be an ignoramus.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by francisbiz: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
INTERMAN:
you are on your own. Read my previous reply to a comment. Don't be an ignoramus.
YOU ARE JUST LIVING ON A FOOL'S PARADISE.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
francisbiz:

YOU ARE JUST LIVING ON A FOOL'S PARADISE.
In OAU students are advised to seek admission assistance free of charge in an allocated office. All you need is a reference or letter of consideration to be submitted. You have to follow a protocol or lay down rule if you didn't meet the cut off mark. If you are too big to do that or fool of yourself or weren't aware.It rarely showed how unserious and immature you are in the admission you are seeking.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by francisbiz: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
INTERMAN:
In OAU students are advised to seek admission assistance free of charge in an allocated office. All you need is a reference or letter of consideration to be submitted. You have to follow a protocol or lay down rule if you didn't meet the cut off mark. If you are too big to do that or fool of yourself or weren't aware.It rarely showed how unserious and immature you are in the admission you are seeking.
How can "you be fool of yourself"? Please I did not grasp that.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
ahh, it's resolved I guess.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by psucc(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
INTERMAN:
You mean you're a Nigerian?
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by honeychild(f): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u dey mind dat ediot? let him and provot upload their [/b]cridentials[b] dat got them admisn during their time, u wil undstnd why they r [/b]fraustrating[b] dat bright litle young lady, she will definitely excel in her dream by then those involve in dat her admision scandal must have die trowey, i'm just imagining how they want to tampered wit dis girl destiny, and they wil not suceed, instead they wil die n give her way to suceed, any1 who wil not against this injustice here on NL, wil have his or her life myserable 4ever, which kind nonsense is dis, wit dat result? i'm frm osun state where OAU is located, i atended university of maiduguri when i noticed OAU wanted to kil my dream, dats y i'm pained 4dis lady, if i become president of this country, i have personal issue wt the management of dat sch

How can a full grown man who graduated over 8 years ago sound like this. You can't write proper English, you can't spell and you sound like a motor park tout.

Thank your stars you didn't succeed in getting into Great Ife! You for still dey school till now with a million carry over. The only place that fits a person like you is that University of Maiduguri you went to. That's where people of your calibre belong. I would hate to have to rub shoulders with a lout like you at alumni association meetings.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by honeychild(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
thinkative:

dunno whether to laugh or cry.....

I can choose to reason like you and say that UNIMAID gave us boko haram. but I won't.

on behalf of OAU alumnus worldwide, I apologize for whatever wrong OAU has done to you in the past.

Apologise kwa? See his written English. See his spelling. They did him a favour not admitting him. He would have committed suicide by now if he had been admitted. He would still be carrying over 200 level courses. grin grin
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by whales2020(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
honeychild:

How can a full grown man who graduated over 8 years ago sound like this. You can't write proper English, you can't spell and you sound like a motor park tout.

Thank your stars you didn't succeed in getting into Great Ife! You for still dey school till now with a million carry over. The only place that fits a person like you is that University of Maiduguri you went to. That's where people of your calibre belong. I would hate to have to rub shoulders with a lout like you at alumni association meetings.

Respect,u ar indeed A GREAT IFE students,am a medical student in the college,,,,kudos to provost ,u ar wonderful sir ...#never thought of this happening .....i was shocked wen i saw BREAK down of so sosos,and by provost himself.....this is awesome

#Dr.whales
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2016
honeychild:

go back and read ur post again, u got more error than i do, that shows u r a full baastaad, by the way, english was never my language, i dnt care for any english error or clown like u pointing at my error, but on my bank account that make me outstanding than ur family put together . dont 4get to read ur own sentence too and correct yrself. i work with an english man i do correct his english somtime to fit into nigeria comunctn. soo u r delicately stuupiid so to say. gr8 ifewm will not put food on ur table wit ur 3rd class
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by IDJamiu: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2016
If she uploaded seven results; then the result should have been calculated based on seven. That is; (45÷56)(100) = 80.4% instead of (45÷64)(100) = 70.3%.

The young girl got above the cut-off because (80 + 80.4)÷2 = 80.2%.

She deserves to be admitted.
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by 0079jaBond(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
IDJamiu:
If she uploaded seven results; then the result should have been calculated based on seven. That is; (45÷56)(100) = 80.4% instead of (45÷64)(100) = 70.3%.

The young girl got above the cut-off because (80 + 80.4)÷2 = 80.2%.

She deserves to be admitted.

This is why we'll never get things done right in this country. OAU requested for eight results and you're saying they should work on seven.

As in, I don't understand. Hope it's well at your end Sir?

Anyway, compliments of the season to you!!!
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by 0079jaBond(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
@adesegunfat nice one Sir! It's quite commendable of you to have taken some time out of your very busy schedule to attend to this issue. I doff my hat for you Sir!!

As for the young lady, she shouldn't feel discouraged. I want to believe she did no wrong by asking publicly but as we know, the media never slacks in spreading such. God be with her.

Meanwhile, we're still hopeful for the other lists yet to be released. I rep Computer Engineering (Direct Entry).

Baba God help me pls!!
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Damoxy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Is Oau admission truly closed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June / How To Calculate Your GP/CGP / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.